[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Heaven's Fall: Cruel World, Another spin-off from the original
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: August 08, 2009 08:00 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Group: Members

Well helloooo there. tongue.gif
Finally some new activity in the storyforums.
This had been in my mind for months now, and I didn't have the confidence to turn it into text. I kinda lost enthusiasm but maybe if I write it, it'll come back.
Hope some of you get to read it. blubbern.gif

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on August 08, 2009 08:03 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Equalizer
Posted: August 14, 2009 11:31 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Location of story pls...?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Posted: August 15, 2009 10:28 am
Quote Post

This story will take place in Heaven's Gate as usual, this is yet another spin-off to the original. Different point of view(surprise), and I'm just trying to get back into writing again.

Having trouble starting, but maybe I might do it tomorrow.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: August 16, 2009 07:52 am
Quote Post

Ok, well this is a crazy-ass warm-up... I don't know why I'm struggling. unsure.gif

Who's in the Story?
Date and Time: January 1, 2008, 10:34 AM

Another day, another life to live. Hey, you're probably wondering who I am, right?

Call me Steve. No need for a last name right now... what? I'm too lazy!

My age? I'm 16. Yep, the teenage blues. I don't like thinking about it. This age group sucks I tell you.

I'm caucasian in appearance(short brown hair, brown-eyes), but I'm a mix of things. Throw in some Jewish, German, and a bit of Spanish. Yeah, it's really mixed up....

This city I live in, is Heaven's Gate. We live in an apartment that's nearby school... yeah, we're in the urban areas too actually. I don't really drive yet, but my friend does. Dude's never lazy to pick me up early in the morning.

"Steven, come get your breakfast!!!!"

Yep, mom's shouting again. I don't have a father... but she can take care of me and my sister pretty well. I don't know how she does it... maybe it's because of her job.

Well, I've kind of given you a little info about me now but, I have to run. Hot links and an omelette are waiting for me. I'll give you a low-down later on.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
gordon_frohman
Posted: August 18, 2009 01:04 am
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

dis not be rp?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Posted: August 18, 2009 06:42 am
Quote Post

Nope, it is not an RPG, this is like the individual stories I used to write.

Actually, I have a 2nd one in mind, and it's not a spin-off... much like my own creation, but still inspired by stuff.
Yeah, this one's heavily inspired by District 9. ohmy.gif I'm going to set this off for a bit, maybe when I get back in the mood again. Till then, wait for my upcoming "other" story.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: April 27, 2010 07:11 am
Quote Post

Hey Gordon, if you ever read this, and if you feel like writing, go ahead and add a character. I'll post up limitations later.

The Interview of...
Date and Time: January 1, 2008, 12:04 PM

So... I guess I'll put this in question/answer format if you need to know anything. You complaining? This is the easiest way I can put it. Don't get on my back.

Could you give us your basic information again?:

Alright, alright.

I'm Steve, 16 years of age. I was born in June 29, 1992, in San Francisco, California. I moved in Heaven's Gate when I was 7.

I currently attend school in St. Cardinals High School, here in the Jacobson District. I tell you, this place is DIVERSE. Oh, and I'm in the 12th Grade.

I only have a mom and a sister. I don't think I ever had a dad. Yadda yadda, my life is incomplete. It sure doesn't feel like it.

You can say I'm a smart boy, getting great grades right now... but when I'm not in the mood, I don't do well in school.

My hobbies? I like to... eat, read comics, play games in the computer (that's right!), search for myself, go out, get angry at people for no reason, hang out with my friends, admire some ladies, and... ah, the list goes on. But no, I ain't the typical teenage boy you'd be thinking about.

How's life going for you, in high school and outside?:

My life's pretty nice right now. I got nothing much to worry about... except the SATs, and my State Testing, of course. Other than that, life's at a good level. I eat a lot, but I stay fit. I'm above the influence. That sorta stuff.

In school... eh, well you'd get the typical answer from any student: it sucks. It's like a dungeon everyday... locked up in a room with a bunch of people. But some places do rock. I got a few classes with less than 20 people... ain't that great?

Currently I'm ... hehe, eyeing a girl right now. I don't know dude, but I like her EXTRA this time. No no... don't say that hormone bullcrap.

Aside from that, something interesting has popped up in the news: a rumored "zombie infection." I kept hearing underground that something horrible has happened in Mecklenburg. Visits are off-limits right now. Yeah, something's up in there.

Above all else, that's all I wanna say.

Who's this girl you've been talking about?:

Well... I... hey, I knew this question would pop up.

Alright, you know what, I'm putting up a list of ladies I think are fine:

1.) Jenaveve Meyers
Oh my... she's on top of my list for a reason: she's got almost everything! The face, the attitude, the body, the whatever! But man, has she been hard to get. Every guy is all over her. She make herself seem so easy to get... what a tease. You know, I think I'll move her on the bottom.

2.) Angie Gallagher
O_O.... she... yeah, I really like her right now. She's the lady I've been talking about. I think she's the one for me. Even though she makes herself look punk-rageous, I like her. You know, it's like I see through what she's been trying to hide... well, I don't know. It might just be me who knows this.
Plus, she NEVER had a guy. Lady, let me be the first.

3.) Michelle Ackerman
You know, this girl is like the silent, friendly, cool type. She's one of my buddies. biggrin.gif She's the closest to me right now, but I don't think we'll ever be together. Only as friends...
But, you know those quiet types? They're often bad in personality once you meet them. Not Michelle. She's a nice person. More of a friend, but if I had no choice...

4.) Ria Cortes
Typical lovely Latin beauty... that's my secret name for this lady. Not always nice, but she's got a personality. What she lacks is respect for guys. I keep hearing she's dominant in a relationship. That's nice. Ah, do not forget her appearance. She can make about 500 ships go to her country... eh, what?

5.) Kim Nishimura
One of the Japanese exchange students in our school... looks as if she's staying around. Quite a beautiful lady, but loves to distance herself and go with her other friends. She's mad at that "otaku" crap us Americans started... that's just one reason. She seems to be the hardest to get. She's smart, beautiful, but does not seem interested in most of the people in school.

Well, well..... I'm done here. Talk to me again later. You'll get to know me even more when I answer more questions.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on May 23, 2010 01:43 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: May 19, 2010 04:10 am
Quote Post

The Interview of... Part II
Date and Time: January 1, 2008, 12:35 PM

So, you still want to know more about me?

Well, fine... fine.

My goals in life are... to leave this world with all that I needed to learn. Of course, I want to stay smart, so I'm pretty much staying in school. I want to be as successful as my older sister who's in a far away college right now. She's doing well herself.
Mostly, it isn't clear as to what my goals are... don't ask me about it yet.

Of all the friends I have, I've got one friend I've always been with. His name's Mike. I've met the guy since we were kids... and you know what? We moved at the same place in the same time. He's a great guy... and his most important task for me right now is to be the chauffeur. Heheh, I know I'm abusing the right but I haven't had the time to learn driving. I do have experience though.

Right now, life's getting better. I'm done with half of my 12th grade year, getting closer to getting out of this forsaken school... I've been stuck there for too long!! I feel like a hamster left in a box, forgotten, covered in dust. But with all the time I've got right now, I'm going to achieve the things I've wanted to achieve before getting out.... and one would be reaching Angie.

Did I tell you that Senior Nite is tonight? We'll just see what happens....

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on May 23, 2010 01:42 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll