Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Bioshock
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: February 24, 2010 02:59 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Group: Members

Yeahh yeaaaaah I know there's another thread about this but that one is outdated and it was Neiko who posted it, and that dude is inactive.

But anyway, for those who own the game, this is a discussion topic.

Currently, I am a gigantic fan of it right now. How? My avatar shows it, my desktop wallpaper is Bioshock, and this past weekend I bought both Bioshock 1 and Bioshock 2 at the same time. As you can see, my wallet is simply thin now as I spent 80$ on both games.

But damn, it's worth it.

I've been playing and enjoying Bioshock 1. I've gone past the underwater dive, to the Medical Pavillion, to Neptune's bounty where I pictured and killed many a spider splicer,found numerous plasmids, and hypnotized at least two rosie big daddies, and saw the death of Atlas's family. Both the big daddies are lost and have no little sisters following them. I also harvested at least 5 little sisters as far as I remember... but I'm actually rescuing them right now (explains why I have the hypnotize big daddy plasmid). I'm probably not gonna spare a few but most little sisters I will rescue.

Anyway, the game is AMAZING, since I have a thing for underwater and the 1940's style atmosphere. Damn, my brain is like somewhere else when I play the game.

Discuss my mates, on your past experiences or whatever you have to say about the game. I haven't really finished it so spare me for any spoilers.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on February 24, 2010 03:00 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
hunter
Posted: February 24, 2010 06:24 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Seriously? Bioshock was a very original game but it was really really boring for me, same shooting mad people electric water crap not my bag

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Posted: February 25, 2010 05:34 am
Quote Post

Did you at least give it some chance? There are so many methods of killing an enemy in this game, that it's not even funny. I find it hard to find quite an effective way but I'm working my way through it.

As of now I've finally encountered the Houdini Splicer, and its intro is pretty damn scary. The fucking first time they appear to you they don't seem friendly, warping and playing tricks in your mind. I hate the part when you see a mask similar to what they wear, then the splicer's shadow will suddenly pop out. You turn, you see the damned splicer... says "Hey, beautiful!" or something then it vanishes. The battle against it starts. It takes longer than usual to kill but it's pretty rewarding... they drop mostly u-invent parts. Fun to fight, but highly annoying and they seem to be the scariest enemy to fight so far... other than that, I also hate spider splicers.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
gordon_frohman
Posted: February 26, 2010 09:22 am
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

overall, saving the little sister grants you more adam then simply harvesting them ph34r.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: February 27, 2010 02:03 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Never got into Bioshock. Just didn't seem to be a very good game imo..

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Posted: February 27, 2010 05:27 am
Quote Post

QUOTE (gordon_frohman @ February 26, 2010 12:22 am)
overall, saving the little sister grants you more adam then simply harvesting them ph34r.gif

Yes that's true... after I saved probably about 4 lil' sisters, I got the present. Harvesting them is for those who want instant gratification, so I guess they got their own ups and downs.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll