Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Forum Raves, let your steam out
Equalizer
Posted: December 01, 2005 12:56 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Me putting my foot in my mouth about SC's rant.

This post has been edited by Equalizer on July 13, 2007 10:25 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
**[STARS]**BrasileiroSk8r
Posted: December 01, 2005 01:12 am
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: Members

i too agree with you. only i believe a good percentage of americans, not all, are very dumb and stupid for electing bush a second time and allowing him to invade iraq. uh oh, didnt quite find for what you were looking for did ya bush? freakin fascist. now we've thousands of soldiers and thousands more because of this pointless shit and wheres bush? oh dont worry, hes on another vacation but with technology today he can do all his work from a computer hooked up, pff like hell he is. i bet now everyone is starting to wise up and see how much of a dumbshit bush is. i mean, it wont help much if he's not relected again. hes left so much shit around that it'll be a loong time before everything is fixed, things such as iraq and new orleans and everyone else hit by katrina. thanks to him, practically the entire world hates america, and im starting to get a little nervous living here.

--------------------
Come Skank with Me!
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Security Corporate
Posted: December 01, 2005 06:58 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Nice stupid shit there Equalizer. All Americans are now declared complete dumbasses because Bush did something retarded. I'm sorry, but even you know thats a poorly formed statement. You have no idea of how many protesters there are in America.

The entire fucking world has been hating America for quite a while. And many of us fucking know Bush is doing a crap job as president. We're not all rednecks assholes! Why dont you actually come here and listen to what people say before you go "OMG americans r t3h gh3y dey el3cted bush! h@x0r!"

Hating America just because of our president shows what a dumbass you are. I live in a "red" state, but most everyone I know hates Bush, so dont say we're stupid! What the fuck is wrong with you people?!

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on December 01, 2005 07:04 am
PM
Equalizer
Posted: December 01, 2005 01:31 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Me trying to calm down SC and putting my foot in my mouth even more.

This post has been edited by Equalizer on July 13, 2007 10:26 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Elite viking
Posted: December 01, 2005 03:08 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Those people I hate in America are the pro-gun ones. If there's anyone of them in the forums I apologize to them, but allowing lots of weapons in a country isn't helping anything.
Those I hate in Iraq are the ones that fight against Americans in the most cowardious of ways: killing soldiers AND their own in terrorist actions.
PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: December 01, 2005 05:31 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Me still putting my foot in my mouth. Wow, I should've stopped that a long time back...

This post has been edited by Equalizer on July 13, 2007 10:27 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
hunter
Posted: December 01, 2005 06:59 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

waiiiiiiiiiii everyone start raving womp womp womp womp!

Oh and by the way george bush is the biggest dumb ass in the world and hes in control of one of the biggest super powers in the world! How the fuck did he manage that?

This post has been edited by hunter on December 01, 2005 07:01 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: December 01, 2005 09:07 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Me still putting my foot in my mouth. I'm surprised I haven't been warned for that...

This post has been edited by Equalizer on July 13, 2007 10:27 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Keyes
Posted: December 01, 2005 09:46 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Okay, everyone. let's not get all political here, yeah?

Equalizer, that was completely uncalled for. Think before you hit that Add Reply button.

SC...chill.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
**[STARS]**BrasileiroSk8r
Posted: December 02, 2005 12:30 am
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: Members

QUOTE (hunter @ Dec 1 2005, 06:59 PM)
waiiiiiiiiiii everyone start raving womp womp womp womp!

Oh and by the way george bush is the biggest dumb ass in the world and hes in control of one of the biggest super powers in the world! How the fuck did he manage that?

Equalizer:
They voted for him... people who voted arent dumbasses themselves, everyone makes a big mistake at least once in a lifetime!

well, i dont believe thats how it happened exactly. i mean, sure a lot of ppl that voted the 2nd time around were either dumb for doing it or felt dumb after doing it, but what i mean is that theres a chance that he might have cheated the first time around. im sure some of you are aware that the first time bush ran for president he was goin against gore. then by the time the ballots are counted it was announced that gore one. then outta the blue they said it was bush who one after a recount by a bunch of politicians who were either friends, relatives, or payed off by bush. i know it, there was a big fuss about it that bush cheated. now i may be telling it from the wrong pov, but just check out that movie Fahrenheit 9/11.

--------------------
Come Skank with Me!
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Nikku
Posted: December 02, 2005 01:03 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

QUOTE (Equalizer @ Dec 1 2005, 12:56 AM)
umm lots of people in Britain (excluding me but Im not sure about Keyes) think that the americans are complete dumbasses. Well they are, to put it, IMO - sorry - IMHO, 25% thick. For example, George Bush sent our troops into Iraq saying "ohmigard, eye-raak's gut weapunz ofv maass-deestrukshon! Let's invade!" and then getting our troops involved. What pisses me off even more is that Dumbass Prime Minster Tony Blair went along with these actions. Well, if America thought they had weapons of mass destruction they could've sent a pair of Undercover CIA Agents to search the area...

...So, a public announcement to Britain's Labour Party and George Bush (and his politicians, I dunno what they're called):

You're just a pair of dumbasses in which a 2-year-old kid could do a LOT better job!

Well that's my steam let out. Anyone feeling offended by this can feed me angry PMs. My reply to all who want to pm me saying so will be "Why respect a dumbass who declared an un-just war?"

ph34r.gif

you're so smart call everyone in america dumbass and hate them jsut cuase you don't like there leader...

screw off

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 02, 2005 01:08 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

QUOTE (Equalizer @ Dec 1 2005, 05:31 PM)
not only that but blowing up our convoy! They had a white flag too!

QUOTE ("Is 5this what the Americans thought when they bombed our convoy?")
Ohmigard, it's an eye-raakey Carnvoy! Let's barmb it!

*gets out a radio*

Send down an air-stryke un thee eye-raakey Carnvoy!

*realises*

Ohmigard, it's nut an eye-raakey carnvoy! it's brirish!

*shouts;*

English carnvoy! Get away from the-

*-Too late; Our convoy has blown sky-high.*

showing by what I mean as 25% thick.

We lost about 20 troops, a male and female news reporter and had signalled a white flag. How much more stupid can american army troops get? no offence meant if any americans do serve in the army here

sorry for double post,happen im sorry and i dislike goegre bush, but your calling americans stupid again, and its your first post about this in this thread you said " umm lots of people in Britain (excluding me but Im not sure about Keyes) think that the americans are complete dumbasses" need i to repeat "americans are dumbasses"

i think no lesser of you as a human being but, plz think before you go on a nut busting rampage...

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: December 02, 2005 01:18 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Me apologizing for being retarded, insulting the americans and putting my foot in my mouth.

This post has been edited by Equalizer on July 13, 2007 10:28 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
hunter
Posted: December 02, 2005 04:11 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Americans aint dumb but who ever voted for bush made a big mistake!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: December 02, 2005 06:07 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Hey. I'm pretty sure I posted back there. POLITICAL DEBATE ENDS HERE. All it seems to do is get people pissed off at each other, and I'd rather not have a flame war happening here.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Pages: ««<23456>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll