Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Welcome to Heavens Gate, THe gates of hell have been open
Nikku
Posted: December 20, 2004 11:10 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Phantom We never made fun of anyone but, the people who noone made fun of liek the Jocks, and the Cheerleaders, we kept to ourselfs uassaly

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: December 21, 2004 01:14 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

*Phantom signed on*
This is Daniel, good news! we found the secret exit! bad news....we found we werent the only ones who were in here....the "kid still is'nt talking....hes kinda scaring me... he got his hands on a .44 S&W revovler...hasnt said a word...hes been pulling off headshots left and right...no time...Falcon the ladder hatch is boarded off one of the soldiers must of done it...must of seen a zombie...I dragged this laptop through the tunnels so Im finnally getting use out of it. huh?
*Phantom signed off at 5:00pm*
*Phantom signed on*
OPEN THE HATCH FALCON THEY ARE COMING!!!! OH GOD THEY ARE COMING!!!!
*Phantom signed off at 5:09pm*

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Give a man a gun he thinks he's superman.
Give a man two and he thinks he's God.
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 21, 2004 01:21 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Falcon331 has signed on......

Fuck i am turing camera on......

*camera opens with the same teenagers ripping off boards off the floor.*
"Shit Dude guys hurry"
"Thanks"
*2 people apear, one teenager, one man dressed in pokice clothing. The Firsty teenager reboards the entrance*
"Fuck, Finally you guys made it"
"Yeah, we know"
"We still need Zing tho"
"What is his real name?"
"Oh his real name is--"
*Battery Power FAiling*
"SHit Im logging off"

Falcon311 has singed off.....

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: December 21, 2004 01:47 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

*Phantom logged on*
Im with falcon using my laptop, this is Daniel "the kid" is still quiet and subdued....not good....met this Falcon kid..even he has'nt gotten Phantom to speak...like I said not good...we are holding off fine.....Zing were are you?
*phantom signed off at 5:45pm*

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
lestat666
Posted: December 21, 2004 02:17 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Hi... bad news guys we left the church and fred cought up with us he grabed my dad and riped him in half ... im coming I MUST TAKE REVENGE THOSES ZOMBIE FUCKERS ARE GONNA PAY FALCON AND PAHNTOM IM COMEING get ready for some madness zombie bitches Zinggobing65 Signed off at 1:00 P.M.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
OneoftheLost
Posted: December 21, 2004 04:00 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

*Phantom signed on*
This is Phantom, your right! Im gonna help...not gonna tell Daniel or Falcon...I have some guns for us mad.gif oh how they will pay they will definatly pay! took both of my loved ones...racheal...michelle...hehehe I can hear their brains splattering upon the ground those poor zombies smile.gif
Im coming! by the time Daniel or Falcon read this I will be looong gone!
*Phantom signed off at 1:34*
*phantom signed on*
That little bastard! he actually left!! If you see him zing drag his sorry ass back here!! *sigh* ok well we will hold them off for a while longer good luck!
*phantom signed off at 2:00*

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: December 22, 2004 03:19 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

this is a great story man keep it up!

btw mind if i join in i really like zombie stories and ive got my own but it sucks

yeah dude my little bro added that my story sucked so yeah but i really wanna join in so im loggin off -DavidRoxZoRs

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
kevin12
Posted: December 22, 2004 04:31 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

If you dont mind..ill join, if you do...just ignore my post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HolyFire has signed on......good god i found survivors on-line. I've been looking for awhile. Also, I'm alone, but my neighbours are stuck in the house next to me. Luckily, my father was part of a anti- terrorist operative group, I have gun and ammo, a shooter to be exact (sniper). Ive been picking them off one by one lately. If you are interested, I am 20 years old, and up until now was living with my father.

Anywayes, what is everyone's exact location right now? I think i see a gang of survivors a couple of blocks down, using the scope of my rifle. Maybe I'll shoot one near the house. Someone tell me if you hear this.
*bang* Ok there we go, I think someone noticed. I found a ladder, my neighbours are crosing it into my house, they are trapped in one room so they need out, i'll wait for an opening and try for the survivors house, hope to see you there, good luck.

HolyFire has signed off
PMEmail Poster
lestat666
Posted: December 22, 2004 07:39 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Hello DONT SHOOT its me zing please im trying to get to falcons house im almost there falcon KEEP THE PIZZA WARM o ya i have burger king too LATER Zinggobing65 Signed off at 4:13 P.M.
kevin12
Posted: December 22, 2004 04:28 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

........I can clearly see you guys down the road now, you better be damn careful the door is about to collapse. You better reinforce it or something, I am running out of supplie here, I had to get rid of my neighbours, their son was bitten and they refused to kill him so when he turned he got all of them. I'm once again alone. I can see an opening im going to go accross the street so i can support the other survivors better.....HolyFire has signed off

Holyfire has signed in

Ok i got accross the street, your situation isnt very good over there. I'd say about an hour and that front wall of yours is done. You might want to salvage what you can and leave through the backyard, provided your backyard isn't infested. I'll be cleaning the floor of the ones infront the house as best i can without giving way my position, I'm on the roof of number 26, see if you can see me. HolyFire has signed off
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: December 22, 2004 07:19 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

*Phantom01 signed on*
Hello, its me David..you all knew me as phantom...I can see you holy fire...dont shoot! Im coming over...heh thsi laptop is running low..lemme try attacing the vid cam on top so you can see me.[Cameraviewpoint001 started] heh it works!
* you see a teenager...hes holding a Revolver...he has bags under his eyes and his face is gaunt and skinny...looks like hes been to hell.
" Holy fire,zing,falcon and Daniel..stay kewl Im going downtown...stay sharp ill meet up with you guys later."
*black*
*Phantom01 signed off*
*phantom02 signed on*
This is me,Daniel,the cop....Falcon's place is about to be overrunn we are leaving Irepeat Falcon's is no longer safe I REPEAT DO NOT COME HERE sorry. out.
*Phantom02 signed off*

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 23, 2004 04:01 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

-FAlcon311 Snigned on-
WE have triple reinfirced all the doors and all the windows... guys i have one thing to say

*camera comes on with a teenager in a camofluage headband and camo paint on his face*

"Guys I may not log on in while, well mabey not ever, I am taking down all theese fucks if its the last thing i do. They killed too many to get away. If you here an explosion, run 3 other ones will go off, becuase it will be me, blowing up. It is a last resort if i am suronded, and/or bitten. I am sneaking out, from up to know, my life has sucked, at time i was going to kill myself, but know i realize the true buetey of life, I wish it would all go back to normal.......and it will, even if I have to die for it. Zing you are my best friend that i ever had, not in a gay way but, I love you man. I hope you all make it out of here safe. REmbmer, DO NOT COME BACK FOR ME."

*teenager pulls out m16, katana, glock20, desert eagle, and sawwwed off shotgun, puts them all in trench coat he is wearing. Then throws some candy bars in.*

"REmember.....DOnt Coem back for Me, I'll jsut be another dead kid, killed by his own hands."
*Teenager open trench coat to reveal a ton of explosives tied to him.*
"See you alter guys......This is Falc-- Ahh I mean Nick, Over and possible out for the last time........"

*camera goes blank*

-EndTRansmission-
-Falcon311 has singed off
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please dont change story by saying "Falocns hosue isnt safe, the are breaking in", Ke-peash?!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: December 23, 2004 05:06 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

ok if you dont mind im gonna join

-------------------------------------

ZombieKiller91 has signed on

Good, survivors online HolyFire I see you im gonna try and head up there i got a ton of explosives my dad was a marine and still si but he works on base here and i went ot his base and got alot of guns...... OH CRAP THEY ARE TRYING TO COME IN! hold on im turning my web cam on

*picture of a teenager with blue cap and a trench coat over a flak jacket*
guys i got a ton of bombs *sees the teenager open trench coat to revielve alot of pockets with grenades and various guns* Zing where are you? and oh yeah im with a group of marines so youll be able to spot my group easily...
SHIT SHIT! IM INSIDE HOUSE 3907 HURRY I NEED....
*Battery Low Shutting down..*

ZombieKiller91 has signed off

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
lestat666
Posted: December 23, 2004 05:56 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Hello guys i have bad news ive been bitten and there is no turning back looks like its then end for me im gonna activate my cam *screen pops up with a teenager with long hair wering an invader zim shit covered in blood with bite marks on his neck* im not gonna make it bye Zinggobing signed off at............ {computer disconected}
GaMeRT1
Posted: December 23, 2004 09:01 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Slurpeeslurper11 signed on...
Guys, What the hell is going on! Frick ive got like 50 guys trying to get in my house! one of them almost bit my dog but i grabbed my sisters Sword and slashed his head off, it was a bit rash i hope the cops dont kill me, ive got three other people with me, Oh shit, what the hell are you guys talking about zombies? No way! Alright guys im gunna turn on Webcam and microphone,

Webcam turns on and reveals a tall brown haired brown eyed 14 yearold kid and a fat philipino kid and a tall blond italian chick

Guys! i need help look its just us three and my dog, my dogs barking alot i think shes scared weve got alot of food and enough power and computers to last us three months we dont have any weapons but weve got two heavy doors in the front and we've got no windows on the bottom floor, and we can get on the roof real easy, oh by the way were in downtown on 17th ave and 16th street it shouldnt be too hard to get here i guess , weve got a tanker thats crashed outside of our house, and a few cars in our garage and ive got quite a bit of expericence in hot wiring and driving, zing of phantom i need help though, hey something just dropped on our roof, be right back... On the webcam you see the three go onto the roof, and then come back with a cop, "weve found a lone marine he says there was a infected guy on the helicopter and he infected the pilot and he jumped out and landed on my house so i let him in, hes got a few weapons, hes got a few cans and water and a really old rifle from the first world war and a m16 and a m432 fully automatic machine gun, and a few shotguns and three Desert eagles with laser sights scopes and blade adjustments. Well im signing off we need sleep were going to take turns wathcing the doors and stuff.

Slurpeeslurper11 signed off...

--------------------
Zombie connoisseur, BrainBread enthusiast, slayer of the undead.

User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 1234
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll