[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Silent Hill:rpg, Okay.... RPG time bebe
Nikku
Posted: September 29, 2005 11:52 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Kurt Infram

"I belive you man, this place is creepy" Tyler siad ashe tried to get the coffee machine working.

"Tell me about it" Tyler siad as he shook his head.

"Alright man, I have my Dad's .45 in my car, a knife, and my sister's field hockey stick... let me go get them." said Tyler as he left the RV, he return with the weapons and handed criss the stick.

"You said that this kid's throat was like ripped out and that he lost alot of blood?" Asked Kurt as he tied his Shoe.

"Yeah..." Answered Tyler as he fiddled with the hockey stick.

"And that he tackled you? And mabey even tried to kill you?" Questioned Kurt.

"Ya, 100 % sure, man" Answered Tyler.

"Well, lets kill this fat-fuck, again." Said Kurt as he slid a magazine into the gun and cocked it back.

"-----" answered Tyler
----

chris jsut answer it next time you psot

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 29, 2005 11:59 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Group: Members

Tyler Jones

Tyler sat down hard on a seat and looked down at his hands.

"That's the thing man," Tyler was saying, his face turning ghost white. "He...he's all ready dead..." Tyler looked back up at Kurt who cocked an eyebrow at him. Tyler gulped, and was about to bring up the worst subject he and Kurt promised to never talk aobut again.

"Kurt, do you remember Ken Gay?" Tyler asked. Kurt's eyes got wide with fear, and his mouth dropped open suddently.

"Don't ever bring that name up-!" Kurt was saying, but Tyler cut him off.

"-That was the kid!" Tyler yelled much louder than Kurt. Kurt stared at Tyler with a bit of hate, and at the same time sympathy. Tyler knew Kurt remembered him, when. "We were both kids then, though..."

Nightmares of his past memories, of him, Kurt, and others making fun of Ken for his last name, and setting his dad's van on fire on accident...not realizing that Ken was inisde. He was burned alive.

There was a long silence and Kurt stared at Tyler's face with intensity.

"That was so long ago though..."

"Almost ten years," Tyler said, and looked back down at the ground.

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Nikku
Posted: September 30, 2005 12:02 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

"well, mabey there is a way we can, do something nice for him... and he will forgive us... besides, we didnt start the fire... We didnt mean to, its becuase Matt was smoking that cig." mumbled Kurt.

This post has been edited by Nikku on September 30, 2005 12:03 am

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 30, 2005 12:05 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Tyler Jones

Tyler glanced up at Kurt and smirked.

"I don't think it's an apology he was wanting, Kurt. Let's just get the Hell out of here, OK? We can worry about this and my car later. Lets take your car through Silent Hill in the morning and get to hte damn contest..."

Tyler didn't really wait for an answer and wlaked over to one of the beds and, moving his arm to one side, fell on it. He layed awake, wanting to go to sleep so badly, but his memories of what happened flooded his brain.

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Elite viking
Posted: September 30, 2005 04:09 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Can I join in?

Name: Rick McKenna

Appearance: Dirty clothes, like he's been dragged through a swamp. His sweater's a little torn, the jeans pretty much in one piece. Some spiky, messed up black hair at the top of his head. A few scratches, cuts and other wounds. He's quite weak, not some muscular macho.

Height: 181 cm.

Bio: Just woke up. Can't remember much about...anything... it's like his brain is covered in cotton, with only flashes of his past showing through. Has one hell of a headache, along with the burning from his wounds.

Equipment: Glasses, a stainless-steel watch, one 9mm round. It looks like a souvernir from somwehere.
PMEmail Poster
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: October 01, 2005 10:39 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (Axem_Red @ Sep 22 2005, 11:22 AM)
yo Krazy, one problem, everyone sees the same monsters as everyone else. so there would have to be like one monster for each person. anywayz, im a big Silent Hill fan, they my fav game series of all time. i beat all four SH games...really didnt like SH4...

name: Chris

job: mercenary

clothes: i dont know...not sure what mercenaries wear...but he would be off i guess

story: a mercenary hired by the government as a problem solver. he is on a bus heading home. the road ahead is blocked for some reason, so they are forced to take a detour into some town called Silent Hill. the sky gets foggier as they go. pretty soon, the fog is so bad that the driver cant see 10 feet in front of the bus. all of a sudden an ambulance with a stretcher near it comes into view. the driver swerves left to avoid it and crashes into a lightpole. Chris head smacks into a window and he blacks out

ill explain the whole story of Silent Hill, but believe me, its gonna take a while so ill post this first

Umz Mr. Sir. The story is based off Silent Hill 2. So if two people see a monster it would represent something else. Like in Silent Hill 2 a monster to Eddie wasn't a monster at all but a person laughing at him. But to James they were like people with no arms that spit green crack at him.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: October 01, 2005 10:43 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Caitlen Florence....

Cait looked out the car's window. A fog started to pick up as the car kept driving.
She looked away and lay back against the car's seat. She didn't really care that her dad died, he had left her when she was only three! But he had brought her into this world, so she better pay her respects at the funeral.

"Hey guys... i'm going to sleep... wake me up when were almost there..." Cait told her parents and went to sleep.

"It's cold... close the window...." Caitlen murmmered and cuddled against the seat. When the cold didn't stop Caitlen opened her eyes and looked around. The car was empty. She got up and looked outside. They were parked outside an Inn.
So they wanted to stop at an Inn. she wondered. They didn't even close the door.
As she reached over the front to close the side door she screamed and fell back. The driver's seat was drenched in blood. She opened her door and fell out of the car, landing on her butt. The blood was leading from the car to room 104 of the inn. Oh my god she wondered. Mom must be hurt. She got up and shivered once more from the cold. She looked around and walked into room 104.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Mic2070
Posted: October 02, 2005 12:42 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

QUOTE (Axem_Red @ Sep 22 2005, 03:22 AM)
Chris head smacks into a window and he blacks out

WTf !!!!!!!

user posted image

*ahem*

Axem red, which in this RPG is named Chris crashed into a pole.
Chris redfield, which in this RPG is named Tyler Jones, CRASHED INTO A POLE TOO

And nikku, which in this RPG is named Kurt Infram found Chris crashed into a pole.

Got my point ?

Oh and cait, please stop double//triple posting smile.gif *hint* Edit *ahem*

John Akan

The mist was becoming heavier and heavier.
I could barely see my feet.
I was following lightpoles' light to find someone, but the city ...
was...
Ghostly.
Each step that I did, was bringing me farther of my bike, of the only thing I knowed in this city.
Each step that I did, was making me afraid of what could be lieing in the mist.
Each step that I did, was making this opressing presence more powerful.
When,
Finally,
I got near the pole.
I could see it.
But something was wrong.
Blood was all over it.
And...
Someone...
was hung on it...
It was...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Elite viking
Posted: October 02, 2005 12:53 am
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Was that a poem mic?
PMEmail Poster
Mic2070
Posted: October 02, 2005 02:48 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

QUOTE (Elite viking @ Oct 1 2005, 04:53 PM)
Was that a poem mic?

Run before I hang you by your lungs on that pole.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Elite viking
Posted: October 02, 2005 10:48 am
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Either it was a poem, or it was a one-page testout for all the commands this boards can handle.
Italic, check. Bold, check. Color, check. Picture tag, check. Size, check. Italic AND bold, check.
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: October 02, 2005 04:23 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

you foget smiles, and quotes

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Axem_Red
Posted: October 03, 2005 03:18 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Chris wakes up and looks around. he almost screams. all the other passengers are dead, covered in blood and the driver is too. he fumbles for his pistol in his bag. only carrying ten loose rounds for it, but at least he got somethin to use in case he needs to.

damn yo, this must be some twisted dream

Chris checks everyone on the bus. sure enough, all dead. outside, the fog was still very heavy, so bad that he cant see more then 10 or 15 feet in front of himself as he looks out the window. he walks to the front of the bus and messes with the door controls until they open. stepping outside he can see the ambulance that caused their bus to crash. aiming his gun around as he walks toward it, he realizes nobody is around. the lights on the ambulance still on, he runs toward it hoping to find someone alive. nobody is inside. a bloody stretcher lays next to the ambulance

man what the fuck is this, somebody wake me up!!!

--------------------
maps in progress: police_con12

on the police_con12 team:

me
wing51
morgwin
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: October 04, 2005 02:12 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

-----

Tyler and Kurt sat down back in Kurt's Car.

Kurt started it up, and started speeding, 40 mph.

"Dude WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" screamed Tyler.

"I have a bad feeling about this Town, I wanna GEt out of here, FAST!" Screamed Kurt.

60 mph, shifted gears.

"ALright BUt WHAT IF WE CRASH!?" screamed Tyler. But Kurt was driving, and was tuned out of everything else.

They entered the town, Kurt saw a man iwth six arms, corved in blood, and with a machine gun, Firing around them.

70 mph

HE Smacked into the man and he went flying.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK! YOU HIT A LITTLE KID WITH A CAP GUN!" Screamed TYler.

"No man, that was a crazed man with a machine gun shooting at us." screamed Kurt.

90 mph shifted gears

A police car came around the corner.

Collision.

Kurt and Tyler flipped over and rolled about 50 yards.

They crawled out of the car, Kurt cocked his gun back.

This post has been edited by Nikku on October 04, 2005 02:12 pm

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: October 05, 2005 09:42 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Wow dude...going 90MPH and you were still shifting gears? ohmy.gif And we then crashed and come out unscathed?! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Crazy shit, Nikku! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: 1234
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll