[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Silent Hill:rpg, Okay.... RPG time bebe
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: October 06, 2005 02:36 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

Caitlen Florence

Cait walked up to the door and grasped the handle. It felt cold under her touch, like someone had stuck it in a freezer. She slowley turned the door knob and looked inside. The lights were out. She tried for the switch but they still wouldn't turn on... Must have been a power outtage. She looked around the dark room and found it empty. That was weird, the blood trail coming from the car stopped at the inn room's door rug. Caitlen shrugged and was about to go back outside when a piercing noise filled the air. She screamed and dropped to the ground holding her ears. The noise was coming from the bathroom... She got up and opened the bathroom door, and sitting on top of the toilet was a radio. Cait walked over to it and picked it up. She started at it and wondered why it had made noise all of a sudden. The noise kept getting louder and louder too...

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Nikku
Posted: October 06, 2005 09:05 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (-=Chris Redfield=- @ Oct 5 2005, 09:42 PM)
Wow dude...going 90MPH and you were still shifting gears? ohmy.gif And we then crashed and come out unscathed?! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Crazy shit, Nikku! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

you couldn't tell, my guy loves rushes, that mayn even get him killed...

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: October 07, 2005 01:36 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Caitlen FLorence

Caitlen wondered how to make the noise stop. It was so loud now that she thought her ears would explode. She stuffed the radio in her pants pocket. The sound was muffled but barely. She heard the front door close, and turned around. Her parents must have been at the lobby paying for the room. But if they were, why was the door open? It didn't matter, I can't wait to tell them about the weird radio!
Cait saw who entered the room and forgot all about the radio. She started at the thing that had entered. By now the radio was screeching so loud it was amazing it had'nt exploded. Standing in front of the door was a humonoid creature about four feet high. It seemed to be naked, but as Cait looked closer it looked like the creature didn't have any skin at all. The creature was drenched in blood and had pieces of glass stuck in it all over its body. Caitlen stared at it walking toward her; it's head twitching every second or two. It was only three feet from her when she fainted.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: October 19, 2005 03:40 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

did everyone like die?

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
POO ASS2
Posted: November 05, 2005 11:46 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Nope, i havent

Im in

Name: Lance thompson (the names from my old friend from pre-school)

Appearance:Eraser hair, Brown Shirt and Black and White Jacket,
Blue Jeans.

Weigh:1889cm 75 kilos

Weapons: Civilian: Knife. S.W.A.T: mp5, another mp5.

Bio: Lance was born in Rockwell, At the age of 26 he joined the police, 3 years later he was apart of the S.W.A.T Team. When he was 34 He was joining a S.W.A.T Team that goes on very dangerous, yet risky, missions.

Story: Lance got up one morning on October 12th, 2005. He went into the kitchen and saw a man on the floor

''Excuse me,sir'' he said ''Excuse Me'' he said again. He went upstairs and got his Knife ''I Dont want to hurt you'' and the man finaly got up

''Ooohhh, my head...'' he said ''that was a long night'' he said again

''Are you homeless?'' lance said. ''Yeah'' the man said

Lance wasnt a half good half bad man he was a very good man so he said ''Then you can live with me'' lance said but then the doorbell rang. *Ding Dong*
Lance opened the door and there was a package for Lance. ''This is a delivery for: Lance thompson'' lance replied ''I am lance thompson'' and then the package guy said ''Heres your delivery for your S.W.A.T Weapons'' lance said ''Thank You'' and brought the package inside. The man said: ''Can i have a weapon too?''

lance said: Yeah, You can have the mp5 and ill have the other mp5''

but there was a weird sound from outside.

lance thought: What the fuck? and the window smashed open and the man jumped through the window without any skin lance said: OH SHIT! QUICK SHOOT Ithey got their mp5,s and shooted at the beast itself until it was dead. lance said: follow me

and the man followed him and lance said: Besides, whats your name?

the man replied: Carl, i survived a zombie attack in australia and went to america (which is here) to escape (the name Carl was from my story Carls Problem).

lance said: oh, well take a swat uniform. and carl said: can i have the forest camo one? and lance said: Yup. and they got their uniforms on and went outside with their guns and lance said: Brace yourself, were going to the swat place.

Thats the story so far.
PMEmail Poster
Le Nancha Buana
  Posted: January 29, 2006 12:49 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

SUPERCRAZY!!! tongue.gif

I think I'll join

Name: Sergei Boskonovich

Height: roughly 7 feet never measured so he'd never be wrong about it

Appearrance: Huge intimadating Russian, Wears a black suit with a white shirt and red tie black loafers and a dark brown trenchcoat over it and matching black leather gloves normally weres aviator sunglasses with mirriored lenses. Broke a man's spine once for spitting on his shoe.

Eqiupment: always carrys his trusty desert eagle jet black with his initials carved on the side also carries one clip

Story:
Never on the news but Sergei killed over 1,000 people in one day. Now known as the St. Petersburg Massacre he shot at least 300 government agents and the rest were innocent, all for $1,000,000. For Sergei money is the root of all evil.

Mother Russia deported him and the Russian Mafia congratulated him. They sent him to the U.S. and gave him the money. Like the song says Sergei took the money and ran. Now he doesn't even know where he is, somewhere in the shithole of america. At least compared to what he was used to.

"Where the hell am I?" shouted Sergei. Noone answered the black Cadilac's lights fading into the fog. "Shit." He got back into the car and gazed at his surroundings. He was at a rest stop, all it had was a bathroom and a bench. It was paved but the pavement was cracked and grass grew through the cracks. The fog made it creepy, but when you've killed as many people as Sergei has, much wasn't creepy anymore. That means this was scary as hell.

Sergei had had enough. He reached inside his coat and gripped his deagle. "I could end it all." thought Sergei. He unhooked the gun from the holster. He put to his temple. He put his finger on the trigger. The hammer went back. It flew foward striking the firing pin.

Hey if you like it tell me and I'll continue I was thinking about having him meet up with Caitlen.

This post has been edited by Le Nancha Buana on January 29, 2006 06:04 pm

--------------------
I am Le Nancha Buana Eat my Tacos EAT MY GODDAMN TACOS!!!User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Mr.Retardiusman
Posted: February 06, 2006 07:32 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

YAAAAY EVERIBODY IS SO HAPPY xD everibody die's TOGHETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Tristan.... was smacked with a bat on the head by a dude robbing a store, he had amnesya... some whoman took care of him when he was uncouncuis and told him: "You look like a 'Tristan' person."

Occupation: welllllllllllllllllllll..... that woman died shortly after she took him to live with her and the police thought he stole the house coz he wasn't yet officialy living there so now he is a hobo...

weapons: empty liquer bottel in a paper bag, once homeless always homeless

Tristan

"Hey come back here!" yelled a man, but Lance was a quick runner and so he was far away even before the man couldve come out of his newspaper stand. So there lance sat in his box home reading the newspaper he just stole. He saw an advertise: 'Roommate wanted, free from rent. Silent Hill, Gibberlane 14.' "Well thahts nyshe! Somethymes ppl AHRE lucky!" Tristan sayed to himself. "Whell... Hup to Shilent Hill then."

And so he started walking to the town, or city(he dosn't know wat it is he's just a hobo JHEEEEZSH ppl have some respect tongue.gif), asking around if someone knew the way to 'Silent Hill' but most ppl just ran away frightend. "Ew that hobo!" but finally he found someone that would help him. "Silent Hill, eyh? Well thas' right duuwn tis' rood my frehnd."(note: if you know how an Irish accent sounds like the dude has to sound like that) "Thank hou!" sayed Tristan kinda drunk... wich he was!

And so Tristan walked like six miles to come onley at a deserted town... he saw a smashed pole. "Musht hafd a kar smasghed intho it, not so whelthey. he thought by himself. "Whell atleast ih'm hear *buurp*.

And there he saw something, he couldn't see it very good becouse there was a sudden mist around the town, then it came closer. Onley to see a hiddius monsterlike dog with no skin at all, hiddius rotten teeth and dark black eyes...

Suddenly the dog-thing leaped forward and Tristan tried to hit him but instread braking a vodka bottle on his head of wich had forgotten he had in his hand. He used his time to start running. It didn't help much he tripped and fell and blacked out.

WTF Gibberlane? Well i HAD to think of something right? if someone knows a better name plz tell Note: My 1st characters name was Lance but i saw it was already taken so i had to edit sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by Mr.Retardiusman on February 06, 2006 07:38 pm

--------------------
Why do's that zombie eat him? I'm much tastier
PMEmail Poster
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: February 09, 2006 07:17 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

You guys this is like.. old. Nobody does this anymore. lol.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
Mr.Retardiusman
Posted: February 10, 2006 12:44 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Maiby if there comes a new silent hill ppl gonna post here again xD

--------------------
Why do's that zombie eat him? I'm much tastier
PMEmail Poster
DUDE-MAN
Posted: April 10, 2006 03:12 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Can someone explain to what Silent Hill is (It's a game, but what is SILENT HILL)

--------------------
yeah dude
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: April 10, 2006 09:18 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

#1, it is a town

#2, this thread is friggen old as Hell, dawg. ohmy.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: April 20, 2006 10:48 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Caitlen Florence

I woke up laying on something soft.

"Where am I?" I muttered.

The last thing I remembered was that... thing walking... no not walking... but I giess walking was the best way to put it. Well it was walking toward me.

I got up and looked around. It was dark but my eyes were getting adjusted to it.

"Hello?" I let out softly.

The thing I was laying on turned out to be a bed, I was in a room. It wasn't the same one as the one I was in before I passed out though.

"Hello?" I echoed again. I looked around for a light source. By the bed I spotted somehting that looked like a lamp. I slowly made my way over to it and turned it on....

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
Mic2070
Posted: April 21, 2006 06:30 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

John Akan

*No, not her! Not here ! Not NOW !*

"Why, why is she there, is she... looking for me ?"
"It can't be. Not after 7 years. It.... It can't be... real... but.... it was so..."
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
In front of me, was her blood-stained body... but her eyes... were still... so blue...

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: April 21, 2006 10:03 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

I turned the lamp on revealing a beutiful room. The walls were a dark green wallpaper. The bedsheets were a dark crimson color. There was only one window in the room. I walked over to it and looked outside.

"Hmm?" I grunted.

No wonder I couldn't see the window. It was night outside, and it was... snowing? There was also a heavy mist outside.

I went over to the small table the lamp was sitting on and opened the drawers. Inside was a bible, some matches, an empty bottle, and a torch flashlight. I took the flashlight and stuffed it in my pocket. I closed the drawer and walked toward the door.

Equipment: Flashlight<battery medium>

Weapons: None

This post has been edited by KrazyFoYou1243 on April 21, 2006 10:04 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
hunter
Posted: April 22, 2006 01:20 am
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Name: Christy chase
Height: Roughly 6 foot

Appearance: Tall black with strong physique. Long dread locks to shoulder length. Blue huddy and jeans.

Bio: Christy chase dropped out of his college after realising he was wasting his time and his tutors time. He wanted to get out into the working world and took up a job up at a local Warehouse shifting stock. There was a tragic accident involved with his parents not so long after he had dropped out. It was never known how the crash was caused.

Story: As Christy woke up the terrible headache kicked in, throbbing like his skull would crack and implode, reminding him of what had happened last night. The local bar proved to be a good place for a piss up, it was funny though, it was the only bar in the town of silent hill and he had never ventured inside. It was amazing he even found his way home because it felt like he had drunk 12 kegs! He forced himself to get out of his bed and headed over to his bathroom.

The bathrooms tiles were cold like icy water and made Christy flinch a little. He hunched over the sink with two hands on either side of the basin and looked in the mirror he looked like shit! He turned on the tap and waited for the water to come through thinking the water would make him look better. The taps struggled and made a weird gurgle noise. "What the fuck work shit head" He said angrily then hitting the tap. At first the tap spat out dirty water then a red substance followed out. "SHIT, must be all the drink!" Christy shouted out loud. It was blood, blood was pouring out of his taps. He rubbed his eyes and looked again and it was just water. How much did I have to drink man?" He mummbled to himself. Looking up at the mirror made him jolt back and fall to the floor. He saw himself in the mirror but his eyes were black holes. Whatever I had last night, was not good it is fucking with my head" He thought to himself. He was hallucinating too often and too vividly.

"I need help maybe the hospital could help me, first of all ill gather my shit and leave." He thought to himself going for his jeans and tshirt. He headed over to his draw and pulled it open to reveil his pocket knife. He quickly mustered that and his wallet into his pockets and turned towards the door. He could here shuffling outside and creaking of the old floor boards. Then he could here a voice, but muffled by the apartment door. It sounded like someone was shouting out in the corridor. " Hey could you keep the noise down" Christy shouted. The sounds stopped suddenly just as christy had shouted. "BANG,BANG,BANG" Someone was pounding at his door. There was some more shouting and then followed with the sound of gun fire. "KABLAM,KABLAM". One of the bullets pierced through his door causing splints and bits of wood to shatter off the door. the bullet had come in diagonally, shot from down the corridor. "Allright you got the bastard!" Someone had shouted from down the corridor. Christy ran for his door and undid the bolt.............

To be continued, anyone wanna be the two mysterious characters in the corridor, so we can meet up?

This post has been edited by hunter on April 22, 2006 02:19 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 1234
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll