Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Red Revolver, Get them in the head. Move on.
Coller-Sinker-Forhman
Posted: May 11, 2006 09:32 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

John stared out into the world he now knew as hell. He had been holed up in his apartment since it started. Now he was totally cut off, he had only his revolver, and his combat knife as weapons. He didnt even have a radio. He knew he would have to make it to someplace like one of those armorys that he had heard so much about as so called "safe houses." But for the moment, he was just thinking about this place he know lived in.

::2 weeks earlier::
John, a red haired college student was packing his bags for one of those "go to europe and learn about culture" trips. He glanced at his fathers revolver. His father had died when he was only a child, and as a police officer, he had been able to optain a .44 revolver, his prized posession. When his father died, it was his will to give John his revolver. John took it into his arms and cared for it since then. He cleaned it, checked it, cleaned it again, and practiced with it. He decided to take it with. He took the revolver, stuffed it in his bag, and took the box of slugs with him. He then proceeded to stuff clothing, food, and some ciggarretes in the bag. He slung it over his shoulder and ran for the bus awaiting his arival outside. He climbed in and sat down in the defiled seat. He had no real friends in college. The only one he was close to was a guy named Robert. They were teammates in basketball, so they were sort of close. Robet glanced at him and then turned his attention to some prostitues on the street. John said "Dont even think about it" with a smile on his face. Amazingly, the students stayed quiet, listening to the reports on the radio. "Four children were brutally bitten and laserated last night, more on that tonight. In a related story, a man was bitten several times but a canibal, which was soaked in blood." The bus driver turned off the radio, thinking they did not want to hear that. When they reached the airpot, they were met by a battalion of the national guard, and were stopped and questioned on bussiness at the airport. They said that there had been serveral cannibal attacks in the airport, and it was on lockdown. The bus driver said fuck under his breath and turned around. He said "We cant go through, the airports on lockdown!" The occupants groaned with hate. Slowly the bus turned around, and went to drop the occupants off. They bus was rumbling along when a man sloaked in blood, and had a hole where his stomach should be, stopped infront of the bus and graoned. The bus driver yelled "SHIT!" and hit the man strait on, instantly destroying the body. The occupants shuffled out and ran, fearing arrest from the murder. John and Robert stuck together, and went for John's apartment. They looked around and on the streets they saw a pile up of cars, and 3 men being torn apart by people soaked in blood and were bitten. They ran into the apartment, and shut the door and bolted it down. John grabbed the revolver, and put 6 slugs into the chamber. Robert said "What the fuck is up with this shit!", John said "I dont fucking know but im not taking chances." They went to the terris and stared at the chaos below, wondering how am I going to survive?

(Im a newb righter and would like good comments, and constructive critizim)
(I will right more tomorrow, maybe, I'm not sure)
PMEmail Poster
Coller-Sinker-Forhman
Posted: May 13, 2006 12:31 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Commentary please?
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: May 13, 2006 01:08 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

OK, here's a list on what to do to improve:

-New paragraph for each person talking.

"Hey Jim!"

"'Sup Joe!"

-Paragraphs; don't put the story all in one paragraph...it hurts the eyes
-Add detail; you need to add in some content to this story. Nobody like's their coffee without sugar and cream wink.gif
-A kid bringing a gun to a school trip?! Are you insane, he would've gotten caught easily...is there a certain motive as to why he brought a gun with bullets?

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Elite viking
Posted: May 15, 2006 09:45 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Mixing past and present is a nice effect, gives the whole thing a "flying start". The story would benefit from a little more description and paragraphs, like Chris Redfield said.

Keep it up wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll