[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Last Exit from Heavensgate, My first story AND its a rpg story
Zombie Assassin
Posted: October 02, 2006 05:55 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

Prologue:

*Puff puff Puff* Jogging to work... The only thing to pass the time on the ride to work. However, This is my story. A story of a city Infested with the living dead, and while survivors fight for survival, the marines find out about this and think of a plan to save them, so they are actually sending in marines till then.

Note: About the jogging to work... i know the prologue didnt make much sense. Ill be more careful in the future.

To join, just put in these things:

Name:
Clothing:
Weapons:
Bio (optional)
Birthdate: (optional)

Now, on with my character:

Name: Mitchell Bancroft
Clothing: 4 Star Sweater and denim jeans with Adido v4 Shoes and a Webcentral hat
Weapons: Weapons will be found as the story Progresses.
Birthdate: 25th December 1980

Mitchell Bancroft:

When i was shopping at the mall, i saw more people buying guns then usual. Whuh? i said. "Well, better join them." I went to the gunshop and bought a few pistols and a sawed-off shotgun, along with ammo. Suddendly, it happened. I lost conscious just as i was about to pay, and my mind went limp. My life flashed before my eyes, and i saw the women i loved, Lucinda Rose Delas.

Of course, i woke up. And, without a trace, I was in a bar.

To be continued...
PM
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: October 03, 2006 03:26 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Whoa, that was very much rushed. It as well wasn't very rational, you know? If I saw people buying guns, I wouldn't just join them without knowing what's going on. Pace yourself with your typing, or it will come off as rushed or sloppy. Just giving you constructive crits, don't take it personal. wink.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: October 08, 2006 04:48 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Name: David 'Killer' Sanchez
Clothing: Army Cammies, Flak Jacket, COmbat boots
Occupation: Lieutenant Colonel of the United States Marine Corps
Weapons: M4A1, Beretta 92fs semi-automatic pistol and others as story progresses
Age: (substitution for brithdate cause dont wanna be bothered) 25

David Sanchez
------
I was driving to the base in my Hummer H3 and decided to make a pit stop and get some food, and some gas. So I drove for a few more minutes and found a gas station, I drove into the parking lot and parked next to a gas pump. I went inside to pay for my gas and find something to eat when all of a sudden I heard a loud *BOOM* and ran outside to find a big tanker laying in the road, torn up with fire all around it so I ran to my car and grabbed my M4A1 and began to search the area. When I got to the tanker I looked inside and saw a man, he was pale and covered in blood. After that, I went around to the back of the tanker and found nothing so I ran back inside the gas station and looked around, seeing no one I just grabbed a bunch of food, filled up my car and drove to the base and reported to the Brigadier General about the mishap.

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll