Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> WOW. reject everything, maybe a little insight.
~Jag~
  Posted: April 23, 2005 02:47 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

Hey all i am new to these fourms the very first time hear, but from what i have been reading "also warning u a head of time my grammer and spelling is not all that greaght" once agin from what i have been reading is that any susgestion that has been posted on these fourms has been shut down, and it does not have a real reasion to be eather, a lot of them would make the mod a LOT i mean a LOT better then what it is.

I get addected to games quite easy even if they are crapy, but this mod hear "not trying to diss it or anything" it needs some work done to it in order to make it the best it could possblely be, and i have read the post about what not to post in the fourms and from reading it it like you guys/girls are afrade of change or something or dont knwo how to program i so it does the task? becuse i have a crap load of ideas i would like to susgest to your mod but i dont think any of them would make a diffrence from replys in the other posts i have seen, allthough if you would like to heat of them just send me an e-mail tytled "Brain Bread Ideas Relpy" if it is not tyled that then ill delete the e-mail, also my e-mail would help two i guess. mr_luke_jag@hotmail.com

I belive i could help out a fair amount with this mod and i am willing to becuse i want to see it be a better mod and run a bit smouther on computers, any who i am going to go now i think you would realy like my ideas. I would type them on the fourms but i dont know if your want to hear of them so i won't bother doing all the work for a simple no lol.
PMEmail Poster
bert
Posted: April 23, 2005 03:13 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

The reason we(OMG LOL?) reject ideas is because:

1)It's already done
2)It's not capable in the engine.
3)Way too realistic.
4)Doesn't fit in BB.
5)It's already suggested/shot down.

This post has been edited by bert on April 23, 2005 03:14 am

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Lord Scottish
Posted: April 23, 2005 08:35 am
Quote Post

K.I.T.T.-Killer!
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leaders

5) Or it's too much work smile.gif This mod is a funmod, we created it in 2-3 months. Thats propably 10times faster than most of the other mods that have been released.

--------------------
User Posted Image

"Aber in wirklichkeit ist Kunst eine Insidersprache für kultivierte Snobs, um sich zu ihrer Überlegenheit über den Rest der Welt zu beglückwünschen" Calvin, 6

Scottishs website
PMEmail Poster
JesusFoo
Posted: April 23, 2005 08:39 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

and 1 quadrillion times faster then every mod that has been 75% complete (without any downloadable beta) since 1999.

--------------------
user posted image
Contributions:: bb_thecrash
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: April 23, 2005 11:21 am
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

Exactly, also, this is a suggestion forum, post them using the guildlines of this thread.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
~Jag~
Posted: April 23, 2005 03:20 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

ok fine have it your way, and all of the ideaa can be achevied in the engie and ya they would take a lot of work but o well. also this is my last time this fourm i just wanted to post that it would nice if an adminster could delete my account for space saveing mesaures.
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: April 23, 2005 03:48 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

I find it sad, you come on this forum with an attitude, the ironoak team should take every suggestion!

and all of the ideaa can be achevied in the engie

If it could, it would have been.

they would take a lot of work but o well.

May i remind you, this was made for free, made with peoples free time, they didn't need to, they're also making a commercial game, now they could scrap this, but no they carry on to make it better.

also this is my last time this fourm

That's shame, just come on forum give us an attitude then leave, you think a couple of hours on the forum would change everything? if you want a chance, stay, help, suggest, etc.

And, if i was wrong rejecting most suggestions, and someone backs you up with that, i'll gladly leave as a bad moderator, back to members position.

- P.S. Think we want to decline all these suggestions? these are suggestions people want, to get people more motivated with the mod, but, they can't, otherwise they would, so, don't get us wrong, we see what you mean.

This post has been edited by _CiviliaN^SoldieR_ on April 23, 2005 03:51 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: April 27, 2005 12:04 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

QUOTE (Lord Scottish @ Apr 23 2005, 08:35 AM)
5) Or it's too much work smile.gif This mod is a funmod, we created it in 2-3 months. Thats propably 10times faster than most of the other mods that have been released.

6) Because we like pie.

Fun, not serious, go play counter-strike untill 1.3.

This post has been edited by Blue Summer on April 27, 2005 12:04 pm

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
Dragontail
Posted: April 27, 2005 06:32 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Kinda funny how he wrote an entire novel to tell you he wasn't going to post a suggestion because he didn't want to take the time to write it out. huh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll