[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> WWW'IRONOAK'DE UNAVAILABLE !!
MadMax_FMM
  Posted: March 02, 2007 07:48 pm
Quote Post

Overlord!
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leaders

During a provider change something went wrong with the domain transfer of our domain ironoak.ch. We are currently working on getting it back as fast as possible, but in germany this has proven to be very complicated due to the strong bureaucratic touch to all the processes involved.

We are sorry for the long downtime and we hope that in the mean time you can accustom yourself to visit the new ironoak.ch domain (which will stay in our posession since in switzerland things are handled a bit differently).

Please tell your friends about the address change.

Also we'd like to ask you to visit our main page from time to time so we can keep this server up and running using our sponsored content.

Thank you for your support,
- The IronOak team

--------------------
>> "Sie bildeten junge Männer aus Bomben auf ihre Häuser zu werfen; aber sie verboten ihnen das Wort FUCK auf ihre Maschinen zu schreiben... weil es obszön ist. - FREI ZITIERT NACH F.F.COPPOLAS APOCALYPSE NOW" <<

Leader Staff - IronOak Studios:
"PERSONAL ONLINE PORTFOLIO" http://www.ironoak.ch/MM
"PE - THE DARK FUTURE" http://www.ironoak.ch/PE
"BRAINBREAD - MUNDUS VULT DECIPI" http://www.ironoak.ch/BB
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
Zpin
Posted: March 02, 2007 10:22 pm
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leader (Admin)

An e-mail has been sent to all users, if you didn't receive one, please update your e-mail address in your profile. This can be done in the "User CP", click this link.

--------------------
The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. - Ecclesiastes IX. 11.
---
The fool speaks, the wise man listens. - unknown
PMUsers Website
Neiko
Posted: March 03, 2007 12:39 am
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: BB:S Team

QUOTE (Zpin @ March 02, 2007 03:22 pm)
An e-mail has been sent to all users, if you didn't receive one, please update your e-mail address in your profile. This can be done in the "User CP", click this link.

No offense or anything =x, but how can they know to change their e-mail if they don't know the new domain name =p.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
hunter
Posted: March 03, 2007 11:15 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Yeah! that mythed me abit as well! Dunno if a lot of people have received the email glad i found it.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Zpin
Posted: March 04, 2007 01:54 am
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

No offense or anything =x, but how can they know to change their e-mail if they don't know the new domain name =p.

Because a) someone tells them, or b) they find out using google.

--------------------
The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. - Ecclesiastes IX. 11.
---
PMUsers Website
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 14, 2007 03:45 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

Yeah... but how would they acess email? if something bad happened then they would not be able to get to email.
PM
Zpin
Posted: March 14, 2007 08:50 am
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

If someone forgets the password and the email address doesn't work anymore they have to create a new account (or if they can prove to me that it's really their account I can reset the password).

--------------------
---
PMUsers Website
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 16, 2007 02:18 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Oh...
PM
Tanker
Posted: March 16, 2007 05:04 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

so wait does that mean you know all our passwords and stuff... well i guess your a leader so thats the idea... damn thats kinda wierd... now that i think of it everything ive ever put a password on someone somewhere knows that password and can access it all they want... wow i never thought about that... damn now i feel insecure

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

-Revelations 6:7-8
PMEmail Poster
Zpin
Posted: March 16, 2007 05:32 pm
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

No, I don't know your password. It is stored in the database in an encrypted form, so no one can read it.
I can only replace your old password with a new one, so that you can log in again and change the password to whatever you like.

--------------------
---
PMUsers Website
Tanker
Posted: March 16, 2007 09:51 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

strangely that makes me feel less secure

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: March 17, 2007 01:39 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Holy fuck shit.

So Ironoak has been back, I just never knew. I haven't checked my AOL email in weeks, so no wonder I never found out. I just decided to check google today, and I just found out ya'll changed hosts. This is crazy shit, but I'm glad you guys got everything back online.
PM
Tanker
Posted: March 17, 2007 10:09 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

lol ok...

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 22, 2007 10:03 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Heh... This is weird. Anyways, YAY FOR .ch!
PM
ToKey
Posted: March 22, 2007 10:06 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

My first and middle name initials, yea yeah!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll