[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> A new story., Zombie.
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: November 08, 2007 03:47 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

"Tonight is the night. The night I get out of this god foresaken city."

It was just another night for this typical soccer mom in the suburbs. "Sit down Angelica..!" The blonde child quickly sat in her seat and buckled her seat belt. The click echoed throughout the wide minivan. She started to wonder why it was taking so long to get home from her dreaded soccer practice. She was covered in dirt and she still had the chills from the cold air and running around. Her pigtails we a mess and she was extremely unfomfortable.

"Mommy? Are we still in town?" She asked looking to see nothing but tree's and the moon. After a long silence and a few unspoken thoughts Tina opened her mouth.

"Yes, no can you please just give mommy some quiet time." Angelica took a quick glance out the window. She could feel the cool air hit her face as wind sliped through the cracks of the window. After fifteen minutes of dead silence a quick, chilling, and creppy scream came from the mother's lips. The mini-van took a quick swurve and then quickly darted from a tall oak tree.

BOOOM!

Angelica shook her head. "Mommy?" There was blood down her cheek. Her mom wasent breathing. The airbags had deployed but that wasent enough to save her mother. Angelica was in shock. "Mommy..wake up, wake up!" She was getting scared. "Mommy..Pleeaaaaaaseee wake up." Just then a bloody , disfigured hand touched the driver seat window. A large and drowned groan came from the man's lips. They were chapped and looked as if snakes had bitten them twenty times in a row. Angelica shot back into her seat. She knew something was wrong and she needed to get out of there.

"Mommy..." A tear fell from the child's eye and she quickly tryed to open the door. After awhile she finnaly gotten it open and collapsed onto the hard, cold dirt floor. She walked into the woods and toward the place she called home. She could see bright light coming from the town , but this bright light wasent from light bulbs. It was from raging fires high in the sky. Smoke towers hanging over the city like death watching an old man sleep. This was the end for this suburb. Angelica was on her own. How long could a five yeard old survive on her own, she thought to herself. She was traumatized by her mother's death already. More death was certainly going to taint her mind.

Mommy, I can do it myself...I'm a big girl now..

Ooo. That gave me chills writing. The story really begins later. Its much shorter than what i usually write. Feedback would be nice.

This post has been edited by -=RPD=-Jill Valentine on November 08, 2007 04:21 am

--------------------
I'm Good but not that good.
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
  Posted: November 08, 2007 04:19 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Short but sweet! It seems that the mother decided to drive away from the town one night too late. Keep writing! Hope to see more characters. smile.gif
PM
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: November 08, 2007 04:25 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Speaking of the devil,

I need some characters.

Post a bio, description, whatever. Just make it vivid so I can fit your character perfectly into the story. I'll take 3 characters.

This post has been edited by -=RPD=-Jill Valentine on November 08, 2007 04:25 am

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: November 08, 2007 05:13 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Name:
- Serenity "Ari" Allcroft (Female)

Type:
- Military (Junior Officer)

Appearence:
- Service Dress Uniform with Combination Cap
- Fair skinned
- Shoulder Length Auburn Hair (tied up in uniform)
- Deep, Pale Green Eyes
- Physically Fit
- 5'10"

Personality:
- Amiable and fair, determined to finish what she started. Trusts people too much though.

Weapons:
- Colt 1911 capable of firing 10 standard .45 rounds

Please? smile.gif
PM
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: November 08, 2007 08:03 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

WARK.
Story sounds nice smile.gif

Time to post a new new char-character.

Name:
-Rhian Stockton (Female)
21 Years old

Appearance:
-120 Pounds
-Physically Fit
-Slightly Tanned
-Attractive Face, Blue Eyes
-Very Long, down to the waist Straight Dark Brown Hair

Biography:
-Proud daughter of Rufus Stockton. Her very sturdy arms are mostly from 10 years of Volleyball. She had learned how to hold the gun at the age of 14, preffering a tactical USP as a gun. She separated from her father at the age of 18, at first aided by her uncle, then living alone from there. She currently goes to college, majoring in Fine Arts.

Personality:
-Kind, but not too friendly.
-Supports any close friend or family member.
-Brave at heart.
-Surreptitious-type of person.

Equipment:
-Military Knife
-USP
-Small Shoulder Bag with ammunition and supplies

Hopefully that be acceptable.

By the way, you just logged on for like, 2 years ya?

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: November 08, 2007 12:47 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Yea. I played BB met some people. School started to hit hard so I left came back and now people I knew back then were kinda gone.

You could call me a Veteran of the game. If I'm that worthy of the title.

Anyways thanks for the characters. Your both accepted. Gotta go to school. New partt of the story may not be up till Friday afternoon,

Just check back every so often :]

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 08, 2007 07:02 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

hum, avatar you or someone else ? :3

Name
- Reinhart Burschow ( male )
30 years old

Appearance
-140 pounds
-Muscly ( lots of muscles i mean :3 )
- Slight red colored,
- A " dont fuck with me " face, uses black sunglasses.
- 175cm tall , bald with not shaved for a few days beard.

Bio
- Russian KGB agent sent for reconnisance ( sp ) and infiltration of a enemy company.

Personality
- Mean.
- Straight to the fact.
- Everyone for themselves.

Weapons
- Usp with a silencer and a 150mW laser attached ( the laser can be de-attached if you need to discard the gun )
- Sub Machine Gun.
-Shoulder bag with ammunition and first aid kit.

for those that doesnt know, a 150 milliwatt laser is capable of turning things aflame if pointed at it long enough

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: November 08, 2007 09:15 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Thats me :]

Oh these are my three characters. Pluse mine. :]

Part one will be coming soon.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Posted: November 09, 2007 01:00 am
Quote Post

Yay.

Thanks jill.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: November 10, 2007 08:00 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

"Who the Fuck are you?"

Her breathing was heavy as she turned the corner of a dark ally. Her foot landed in a puddle. She could hear those things following her. There noses were in the hair trying to sniff this police officer out. "Bad day too wear that new perfume..." She pushed into this abbadoned warehouse and closed the door behind her. Just she closed those heavy doors scratching and barking followed. "Damn dogs.."

Her name was Jessica and she was one of the few who made it out of the police department. She took out her flashlight and took a look around. Her hand was shakey and she couldent keep it still. The cold air that was touching her face like her mother's palm made chills roll up her spine. Her short blonde angelic hair just barley touched her uniform jacket. Her skin was as pale as the bright moon, she was so frightened.

"H-hello.." She stuttered slightly. The words passed her lips. It felt like ages since she had talked though. Just then she heard rumbling behind some old, torn, moldy boxes. "Do you need he..." Just then the man stood up. He was slow and he almost seemed drunk. He wobbled over to the officer. "Sir Its not safe here we sho.." Just then he lunged at her pushing them both to the ground. "Ughhh GET OFF"

------------------

"Common get some chairs infront of that door.." Her hand was tightly around her gun which was shaking slightly. Rhian was a young woman who had everything to live for one minute then nothing the next. She wanted to live and she wasent going to let some drunks get in the way of that. "Hurry we cant let them get in here.." Just then another young woman, this time in uniform came down stairs. She was in uniform. "Upstairs is clear..looks like this Bar will hold up till help can come around. " Ari was in the military and everyone listened to what she said. She knew she could count on these random people to help her out. The five people that were in this bar werent the most reliable bunch but she knew they could all work togerther.

"We need to stay alert.." Rhian said pacing back and forth behind the bar. There were dead body's stuffed in the corner. "We need to get rid of these things.." She said looking at the dead at her feet. She couldent stand the smell much longer. "I need to use the bathroom.." Rhian walked quickly into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and began to pee. Just then she heard banging on her stall. "Occupied.." The next bang almost shook her off the toilet. "ITS OCCUPIED!" She stood up slid on her pants and walked outside.

The man that stood before her had rotting skin, no bottom lip and was missing an ear. "What the fu..." She quickly raised her gun and she fired as he lunged foreward. He fell to the ground. She quickly raced to the door but the zombie on the floor got up once more. He quickly pushed on her and he pinnned her to the wall. Her hand slid up to his chin. She took all her strength and snaped his neck. The crack could be heard throughout the whole bar. She qucikly darted out. "I thought you checked the bathroom. She checked her magazine in her gun and rubbed her neck.

"I did..." Ari replied. Rhian quickly snaped back . "Then why was I attacked just now!" This wasent what she had in mind when she wanted to kick back and relax at the bar.

--------------------------

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" Jessica shouted at what seemed like a person on top of her. He was trying to bite her neck area but she had her hand on his chin. Just then a tall muscular man bursted threw the door throwing a bloody dog on the floor next to Jessica. The stench of the rotten flesh almost made her vommit and lose control on what was on her but she kept her cool.

The man took out his pistol and shot the man ontop of Jessica in his head.

"Who the fuck are you?" She said as she stood up whipping the blood of her uniform.

[Part two will be coming soon biggrin.gif]

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 11, 2007 01:56 am
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

:3 thats good story :3

the bar based on the winchester map yes ?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Posted: November 11, 2007 09:23 am
Quote Post

Fantastic.... Rhian did a lot of stuff, w00t biggrin.gif

Awesome Jill biggrin.gif

Keep writin'!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
-=RPD=-Jill Valentine
Posted: November 15, 2007 12:52 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

His arms were buff. She could tell he lifted heavy amounts of weight. Jessica was still kind of stunned about what happened just now but she needed awnsers and she needed them now. She quickly reloaded her gun and walked towards the man. Jessica almost felt she could take on anything but everyone knew she was just a young woman. "Do you know whats going on?" She just wanted information && a way out of this city. "...and what was that thing that was on me.."

The man checked his pistol finding out he was almost out of ammo. "Govno" (Shit in russian) "Do you have any spare ammo...?" He asked with a deep voice and heavy accent.

Jessica shook her head but quickly knew he wasent going to awnser her question. "I WANT AWNSERS JERK OFF!" He quickly grabed her by the arm. "I dont know....now move!" He pushed her out of the back entrance into another allyway. "Go to the right then run into the police department. She stoped dead in her tracks. "We cant go back there." She said with a serious tone in her voice. "Its swarmed with thosee.." She pointed at five zombies chewing up a police officer.

----------------------

SHORT SORRY. KINDA BRAIN DEAD.

More tommorow.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: November 16, 2007 06:38 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

The story is going quite well so far. happy.gif

The only thing that really has been picking at me is sentence variety. Try to combine short sentences into one so it doesn't seem like your thoughts are coming in bursts. It mostly shows when you sometimes repeat the same information, but just differently worded. Other than that, everything else is just fine.
PM
SDWBOSS
Posted: November 16, 2007 06:45 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

Some more articulation would bring the story to life, methinks.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll