Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> My suggestions., No its not a hate thread. dont flame me!
nyahnyah5
  Posted: April 14, 2006 07:28 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

I wanna tell my suggestions. Note that they are just suggestions.

1. Freds IQ.
Fred needs to be a little smarter, because in 1.2 he can never hit me because he's kinda ya know,dumb.(no offense, fred) Make him funner to kill by him actually going for you and trying to kill you.

2.Darn! I'm turning into a zombie!
Turning into a zombie is a little too easy to happen. I know BB is supposed to be about survival but, come on, i get het 3 times and i'm infected.

3. Smarter AI
Hopefully you guys are already working on this, but zomibes need to be smarter. In 1.2 they usually look at something solid and let you blast there heads off. Not much of a challenge, but funny.

4.New multiplayer modes.
New multiplayer modes would be great, but the maps would not determine the mode.(like cs and cs:s)Such as survive. (where you have to survive for the minutes you request)Im not fresh in ideas,but i know you guys can think of something.

5.Single Player story mode.
This is something that would be great. It would be really cool if the story mode would tell the story from bb and bb:s. Oh yeah, co-op should be allowed too.

Well those are all my suggestions. And note,these are just suggestions. Please don't go flaming me.
PMEmail Poster
SNIPER-X
Posted: April 14, 2006 08:05 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Old BB:S team

Don't worry, we've come into account on many of those suggestions already smile.gif
Fred will be much smarter this time around, as it was for hl1, it was all basic stuff. Now he's going to be much more appealing if I might add.

Zombies are going to be smarter, yet will have better ways of getting around.

Just overall we've seen many problems of what the last BB held and we are working to make that experience x's however many better than what you've last played. As gibbing will be great too with the current physics engine.

As far as Single player mode goes, it's not exactly something we had in mind. But overall as you should already know. BB has always been a Co-Op game tongue.gif

This post has been edited by SNIPER-X on April 14, 2006 08:06 pm
PMUsers WebsiteICQ
hunter
Posted: April 14, 2006 08:15 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Singleplayer was discussed for the orginal bb but not accepted. Infection is ment to happen from a single scratch from a zombie. If you find your been killed after 3 hits spend your attribute points on health.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
^Ben
Posted: April 14, 2006 08:39 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

At the moment we are working on a very special suprise in regards to zombie movement and the likes biggrin.gif

Didn't anybody get the memo about the new Fred? We have stuck lasers onto his kneck ph34r.gif

I personally like a singleplayer idea, but at the moment we are concentrating all our efforts on getting the current tasks done.

New multiplayer modes have not been started yet, but we are going to expand BB: S once we have got all the exsisting game in check.

This post has been edited by ^Ben on April 14, 2006 08:41 pm

--------------------
Left the BB:S Team.
PMEmail PosterICQ
hunter
Posted: April 14, 2006 09:39 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

It gets better and better!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: April 15, 2006 09:02 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Used suggestions already lol. The idea of single player is ok, but its better if its more like an off-line thing. Just have bots. No bots were ever released for any zombie mod, and its a drag when servers have no one in them ya know?

The smarter AI is already HL2 dude. The reasons why everything was stupid in HL BB was because the HL code is really simplistic. With Source, a lot more complicated things can be done.

I agree with you on Fred though. He should be able to have more movements too, because basically, he's just some 8 foot fat ass trying to walk into you.
PM
Vaun
Posted: February 18, 2008 01:22 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Heres a great idea: explain how to upgrade skills with the points or streamline it. I was level 34 before i figured out how to actually use the points i gained.
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll