Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Purple Haze, Story By Nikku, Purple Haze All Around............
Nikku
  Posted: December 18, 2004 12:29 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

I am using color coded owrding aka when charater a talks it will be in A colllor
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright You Worthless Shit Demons, You ready to Kick some Screacher's Asses?!" barked Sanders. Well that wasn't his real name, no one knew his REAL name, everyone Called him Cornel Sanders because of his white beard, Southern Accent, and his fat belly, also for his undying love for Fried Chicken.
Yeah Everyone Answered.

To the left of me is Squeirrl, a Long necked suburban boy, can't say he doesn't know how to handle himself, His main purpose was to just Kick ass. And He Does It Well.

In the Gunners seat is Smokey. A average looking man with claen cut hair, and bristles on his face. Called Smokey becuase well, he smokes ALOT and he his the demolitions Expert, also suits him well.

Across from Me is Doc, we call him doc becuase well, he is the Docotor, EMT, and medic of the group. He has fiarly short hair and a gotee.

To my Right, Well thats Hole, her real name is Sandy. She hates the name but still answers to it. Smokey used to call her HandJob becuase well, she is the only female. He stopped this when she puinched him right in the fore head. Her Long brown hair, her big buetiful brown eyes. She was Pretty by my standards, semmed liek that to msot the fellas also.

And Me, Well me Im called Falcon, I am the team sniper. Good old Street smart Broklyn boy. I a quallifed level 10 sniper, the highest level there is. 10 means i can shoot the head of a match from 15 miles away. I know my Way at Computers also. I keep my modifided Commsystem in my ear where i can play Hendrix and AC/DC To my Self.

The whole group, we are called Purple Haze. Why? Becasue when we first came into action a guy in the copter a head Off us Was filming our copter. The herizon was Purple due to the sun set. The Haze also loked Purple From the refelction, That Gaze our Copter a Purple-ish color. When he showed the tape to us, we were still called Zulu 7. I was listening to Jimi Hendrix's Purple Haze and when i saw that movie i jsut said Purple Haze. The NAme Stuck.

AS we where flying, 2 hours from destitation the Avator was playing Purple Haze on the Boom Box Stapped in Beside him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIVE ME TEH FEED BACK!!!!!!!
blubbern.gif blubbern.gif blubbern.gif

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: December 18, 2004 12:51 am
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

So tempted to say what you siad about mine. ph34r.gif
It's alright.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 18, 2004 02:10 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

dude ur story pwns i never siad anything bad about it........

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 18, 2004 06:44 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 hour from LZ Still no sign of screamers. They called them Screamers but, The acted like Zombies, axcept that if you kill the CArrier or "Host" of the infection and most of some of them come back to humans. I was dying of thrist. I reached for my canteen and ralized it wasn't there. Squierrl Shook my Canteen right in my face. I turned around and gave him a quick jab in the stomach. Stuck my arms out and the canteen fell right into my hand. I unscrewed the top and took a sip. I was dying of thrist. I rached for my cantee sweet concocktion of Rum and Cola sent my taste buds on a journey that almost made me forgot who i was, where I was, And What i waws about to do. SMokey Swiveled around on the gunner seat to face me, a cig lit and staying steadily in his mouth as he said

hmmmmm..... Falcon Ya' still drink that shit?

"Yeap Always have, Always will. Alchol doesnt make me thristy thanks to the clearifacation tabs i drop in, It makes the perfecet drink. Stays cold to in MY Canteen not that piece of shit u carry around"

How about you HandJo--

He was interupted by the punch of Sandy to the chest as his cig fell to the ground. It embers reminded Me of the endless Suffering that Life brings on to others, for one to be happy one must suffer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I write in short things so that u guys don't go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARG!!!!!

{comments, feed back, suggestions?}

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: December 18, 2004 08:39 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

one word: Spelling!!!!!...just reread yer story and you will see a bout a dozen diff spelling errors..otherwise its pretty good
keep it up!

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Give a man a gun he thinks he's superman.
Give a man two and he thinks he's God.
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 18, 2004 05:20 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

it was kinda rushed yeah the nest ones are going to be checked and everything, it was ny bros turn to go on computer at 11:30 and i finished at 11:29

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 24, 2004 12:54 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

feed back

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Lord_Of_The_Pings
Posted: December 24, 2004 07:56 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

I love it.
The charachters are great and the whole setting is very original.
Keep em comming wink.gif
You might want to destcribe the vehicle they're travelling in and perhaps the setting(i.e. what happened and so on)
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 24, 2004 08:00 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

ok thanks will do after some blubbern.gif of course

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 28, 2004 09:59 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

feeds bak!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll