[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Small but effective changes on the Gameplay, -
Zpin
Posted: April 07, 2004 07:49 pm
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leader (Admin)

We think that the main reason why PE didn't last long is the gameplay. It seems that it is fun and action for a short time, but it can't motivate people for long. If we could make some small (small because PE is a closed chapter for me, and I'm allready working on a new project) changes on the gameplay which would cause an improvement in the long-term motivation of players that would be optimally and surely worth a new patch.
So, if anyone of you former (or even current) PE players has such a suggestion please let me know. You can also report annoying bugs here.

-!I won't implement new features and I won't change PE completely. I will only do minor changes and bugfixes!-

--------------------
The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. - Ecclesiastes IX. 11.
---
The fool speaks, the wise man listens. - unknown
PMUsers Website
secondwheel2
Posted: April 07, 2004 10:25 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

you dont need to change anything big in the game.

what if you make a little patch to make bug fixes but also get some really big gaming site like gamespy to make the game look good. Gamespy as made really every game that they have put on there site successful. Like ns3.0 they said really good things about ns3.0 and it is slowly gaining to cs. All you need is some good like to get u back in action.

--------------------
better run fast because if u didnt keep a secondwheel with u ur gone
PMEmail Poster
Zpin
Posted: April 08, 2004 12:56 am
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leader (Admin)

Yes, another good effect of the gameplay changes would be that we can make a patch and tell the gaming sites that we've improved the gameplay and everyone has to check out pe smile.gif

--------------------
The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. - Ecclesiastes IX. 11.
---
The fool speaks, the wise man listens. - unknown
PMUsers Website
MadMax_FMM
Posted: April 08, 2004 08:23 pm
Quote Post

Overlord!
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leaders

Mmh... a small revival would be cool. ^^ Perhaps i´ll reinstall HL and create another small Map for PE. biggrin.gif

/Edit: I don´t want to promise such things. We´re working on a new project, which needs most of our "free" time... but we´ll see. wink.gif

--------------------
>> "Sie bildeten junge Männer aus Bomben auf ihre Häuser zu werfen; aber sie verboten ihnen das Wort FUCK auf ihre Maschinen zu schreiben... weil es obszön ist. - FREI ZITIERT NACH F.F.COPPOLAS APOCALYPSE NOW" <<

Leader Staff - IronOak Studios:
"PERSONAL ONLINE PORTFOLIO" http://www.ironoak.ch/MM
"PE - THE DARK FUTURE" http://www.ironoak.ch/PE
"BRAINBREAD - MUNDUS VULT DECIPI" http://www.ironoak.ch/BB
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
secondwheel2
Posted: April 09, 2004 03:13 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

its up to u guys if u want to make a patch.

Ur new project is more important than pe but it will make ppl happy to play it again

--------------------
better run fast because if u didnt keep a secondwheel with u ur gone
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll