Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Zombie Boot Camp 420, Respect the Dead
Boobs
Posted: June 26, 2008 04:44 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

*REAL ZOMBIE* Vampire, vampire has Awsome Abilities, infectious too. Victim becomes MINDLESS and serv's to their bidding... Victims of Victims become Contageous Carriers of a disease unknown.. Etc.
*Zombie* Who knows how, but these undead are tenacious for being UNdead.
*Traditional Zombie* (BB) Ever seen DeadAlive? KILL THE HEAD HONCHO!
*Mutant-Zombie* (ResidentEvil status) Viral infection causes dead cells to... Satisfying the basic need to keep MOTORfunctions going (regardless of BrainFunctions)
*Necronomicons`* Magic Zombies... Kill the Overloard and Control the hoard!
*Alien Zombies* Half-Life 2 (for starters)... theres more but im high..

Essentially reading this list--you'll come to realize that there ARE 2 types of zombies, BrainlessDead and ControledDead. Ones notoriously morbid to rid; the other is difficult because you HAVE to put down the MasterBrain. Please tell me BB:S recognizes this!?!?!?!
PMEmail Poster
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: June 26, 2008 07:15 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Okay, try not to post so many topics

Just make a general topic like "My Suggestions" or something and put everything in there and when you come up with a new idea edit your first post.

Just a suggestion wink.gif

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Boobs
Posted: June 26, 2008 07:36 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

*sry, this is the VERYFIRST forum i've ever signed/voiced an opinion* I just love killing zombies... And yes--zombies killing is my passion--I don't play puzzlegames/rts`/etc. Ive got EVERY zombie game/movie--Any info. you need about zombies--don't hesitate to ask.
PMEmail Poster
Boobs
Posted: June 27, 2008 10:59 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Are they controlled zombies--in that when you kill Fred/Frank (sry drunk/high) all the npc's (zombies) drop to the ground Dead and you win the day? Or is Fred/Frank a mutant zombie that is extraordinarily superior--if so... make it make sense? Like Godzilla and a vat of toxic waist or something?? Sry, but the original gameplay in BB never made much sense to me, other than that it was fun to dismember a rotting carcus trying to Kill (not eat) you.
PMEmail Poster
Vaun
Posted: August 22, 2008 07:48 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Freds just a bigger stronger standard zombie. LERN 2 EDIT!!! [/endrant] HL2 gave plenty to build on, maby female zombies for fast zombies (all the other hl2 zomps appeared to be male). Any zombie killing a player makes them a zombie, but a health draining "paracite zombie" that causes people to lose 2hp/sec per 5 seconds or so might work. Dunno what to do with poison zombies though, maby they collect the heads of victims and the heads come to life and they toss em, after which the heads roll/leap after their targets.

--------------------
In the words of GLaDOS: We do what we must because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll