Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> THE ARMY OF UNDEAD, just one of my story
DUDE-MAN
Posted: December 22, 2004 10:44 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

it was a normal night. everything semmed to be god. and jammy bedfield stood behind the disk in the local gas station. he had just finsih counting mony from todays sale. it was dark outsite. a car drove past whit high speed."speed freaks" jammy did't like speed and fast cars. he was't a man who liked to impres girls whit cars. suddenly a customer came in and started walking at jammy's direction.

"hallo. and what would you have?"

"please help my!"

jammy could see that the man was wounded.and he had bite marks around his neck. then the man past out.

"hey buddy are you allright.?"

"do...dont...get near me..... go away..hurry go away"

"but you need help"

the man was dead. jammy took the phone at called 911.

"paarup police department."

"hey a man just came into my store and he have bite marks on his neck. he just past out."

"im sending someone to help you.A GUY HAVE BEEN BITEN BY SOMETHING!! and what was you addres?"

"spell street 12"

"HIS ON SPELL STREET 12. HURRY"

then the call ended. jammy did't know what to do. suddenly to men came into the store. they was coverd in blood.

"hey. is this a joke? why are everyone coverd in blood and look dead."

the men did't answer. they just looked at jammy and started getting closer to him. then a car parked outsite the gas station.

"now there is coming more "dead people" he he"

some police men ran into the store. hey you!"

"me??"

"yes. get down!"

then the cops started fireing. they hit one of the men in the head and he fellt to the ground. the other man just turned around. and a moan came out of his mouth.

"shoot him!"

and one of the cops fired of his gun, the wierd man fellt to the ground.

"is it you that called?"

jammy was stuned. the cops just killed two men. then he turned around and ran out of the back door.

when he came out he could see that some police guys was shooting at civilans.a woman ran over to jammy and hit him whit a bat.

"shit that hurt. why did you that?"

"ohh sorry you are not one of them."

"them. what?"

"the "undead". the police is evacueting the whole city."

"what are you waiting for. we need a car!"

then the woman and jammy ran over to the cops. a police man came over to them.

"hey. im glad too see humans"

"what are these things?"

"we dont know. but there are dangerours. and they are killing everybody.
they dont show any mercy. take these"

the man handed them some guns. jammy knew them. it was the normal 9mm berreta. jammy was glad to bee whit all these police men's and the woman. he field glad. a chopper came flying over the city

"THE CITY IS INFECTED. I REAPEAT THE CITY IS INFECTED. NO ONE IS LEAVING THE CITY. FIND SOME WEOPONS AND STAY IN GROUPS.WE ARE EVACUETING THE CITY WHEN THE SITUANSON IS CALMED DOWN. DONT WORRY YOU ARE LEAVING THIS CITY WHEN WE HAVE FOUND OUT WATH IT IS THAT ATTACKING YOU"

--------------------
yeah dude
PMEmail Poster
Jenova
Posted: December 23, 2004 12:20 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

I don't really dig the script style layout. Horror/zombie stories also don't work to well in this type of dialogue intensive layout. If you're going to try and write a horror story, the entire purpose of writing is the description. Without atmosphere, your story isn't going to have the kick it needs.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
DUDE-MAN
Posted: December 23, 2004 01:17 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

i need coments. i dont wanna write if you dont like it

--------------------
yeah dude
PMEmail Poster