Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Zombification, Bad Day to Camp
UndeadDuck
Posted: December 22, 2004 06:01 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

This is the intro to a movie script I'm working on. Its not the prittiest format to read but it greats it point acrose. Tell me what you think

Zombification
By UndeadDuck

FADE IN:

EXT. Camp Ground -- Dusk

A Zombie lumbers through the woods. Zombie comes across a large blue tent with a smoldering fire in front of it. A cooler sits next to the fire as well as two logs. Inside the tent lay Brad and Linda, both our quite drunk. Brad steps out of the tent warring a foot ball high school jacket.

Linda
No stay in the sleeping bag, hunny.

Brad
Ill be right back Baby, I gotta piss.

Linda
Well hurry back, some one has to keep me warm (giggle).

Zombie stands behind a tree. Brad pisses. Brad finishes pissing then zips up his pants. Brad turns around to walk back to the tent. A twig snaps under the Zombies foot as it begins to walk towards the tent. Brad turns to the woods to see if any one is watching him.

Brad
Any one out there.

Linda
Brad, Is some one in the woods.

Brad
No, its no body, baby.

The Zombie approaches the tent.
FADE OUT.

FADE IN:

INT. Tent -- Dusk

Brad crawls back into the sleeping bag with the highly intoxicated Linda. Brad snuggles up to Linda. Lind turns to Brad

Brad
Im back baby doll.

Linda
Hey there big Daddy

Linda turns over to face Brad; the young couple holds each other. Linda and Brad begin to make out. The Zombie from out side the tent knocks over the cooler, the Zombie moans. The couple bake there embrace. Brad and Linda turn towards the entrance of the tent flap.

Linda
I thought you said there was no one out there.

Brad
I didnt think there was.

Zombie moans loader. Linda and Brad look back at the tent flap. Both pause.

Linda
Well (pause) get him out of here.

Brad
Me.

Linda
Yeah you.

Brad sighs. Brad flips up the covers of the sleeping bag. Brad gets up then walks to the tent flap.

Brad
Alright, stay here. Ill be back in a second.

Linda
Hurry back Brad.

Brad turns Brad exits the tent.

FADE OUT.

FADE IN:

EXT. Camp Ground -- Dusk

Brad walks over to the zombie who is wondering around the knocked over cooler. Ice covers the ground, a fish lies on the ground flopping. Fish gasps. Brad walks up behind the Zombie.
Brad
Hey buddy, go sleep it off some where else.

Zombie jerks and twitches then grunts to its self. Brad takes a step towards the Zombie.

Brad
Hey buddy, what did I say. Get out of here.

Brad walks towards the zombie with his arm stretched out. Brad places his hand on the zombies shoulder. Zombie spins around and snarls. Half of the zombies face is horrible chewed up.

FADE OUT.

FADE IN:

INT. Tent -- Dusk

Linda sits up right with her arms folded across her chest. Linda taps her fingers impatiently while she waits for Brad to return. Looking at her watch she sighs.

Linda
Brad.

Linda throws the sleeping bag open. Linda crawls to the tent flap. Linda throws open the tent flap. Linda sticks her head out to investigate.

FADE OUT.

FADE IN:

EXT. Camp Ground -- Dusk

Linda pokes her head out of the tent flap. Linda looks around.

Linda
Brad whats taking you so long.

Brad lies on the ground motionless. The Zombie is feasting from a large open wound on Brads neck.

Linda
(Scream)

Zombies face swivels around with lighting fast speed to face Linda, flesh and blood drips from the Zombies still chewing jaw. Linda panics, jumps back into the tent, then Zips up the Tent flap. Linda holds her self, she begins to shake and cry. The Zombie begins to tear at the tent. Linda cries harder, eventually the zombie rips the tent open. Zombie faces Linda. Linda screams, Zombie Charges. Tent collapses. In the chaos of the collapsed tent Linda escapes. Constantly looking behind herself she begins to run away from the tent. Linda runs right into Brad who is now standing on his two feats, staring at the ground. Linda is shaken. Tears are streaming down her face. Lind stretches out her arm towards Brad.

Linda
Brad (Pause) Help me.

Brad face shoots up. His face is covered in blood and mud. Linda screams as Brad charges Linda with his mouth wide open, teeth bared.

FADE OUT.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: December 24, 2004 02:37 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Group: Members

1 word: weirdcreepyandawesome

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
UndeadDuck
Posted: December 24, 2004 04:53 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Haha, thanks. Its going to be the Intro to a movie I'm working on.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll