Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Just Another Normal Day In The Neighborhood
Hobo Ninja
Posted: December 30, 2004 12:05 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

I woke up early that Sunday morning so I could cook breakfast for the family, it was so early and I was so tired that I didnt even bother to look outside when I heard police sirens. I walked down the stairs and over to the sliding glass door in back of the house and let the dog out, I poured myself a glass of juice and put a pan on the stove to cook eggs in. I cracked a couple eggs into the pan and then walked to the door because the dog was barking and I was going to let him in, as I opened the door I smelled a foul stench and saw what my dog was barking at.a man fell over my fence at the top of my hill, he looked very disoriented and he was covered in blood.
The man stumbled down the hill moaning and coughing up blood, I ran and got some rags to try and stop the bleeding. I walked out the door and shoved the dog inside so he wouldnt get bloody, I went up the man and tried to put the rags on his wounds and he bit at me so I punched him and ran back inside and locked the door. I went to the front of the house and peaked out the window and saw lots of people wandering the streets.I saw them eating other people, I quickly latched the deadbolt on the front door and ran upstairs to wake everyone.
I woke my sister up first and took her to the closet in my dads room where I left her in the corner hiding and grabbed my dads shotgun and a box of shells. My dad had awoken because all the noise and asked what was going on and I explained that there were some crazy cannibals or zombie creatures all over outside and they are eating people and one tried to attack me when I was letting the dog back in. My dad then grabbed his gun from me and got my sister out of the closet and told us to grab some baseball bats from the garage, so my sister and I went and grabbed metal baseball bats and went back upstairs to our dad. My dad picked up the phone and called our neighbors across the street to see if they were alright, thankfully they were and my dad told them that in 2 minutes they should run to our house because its safer and we would have the door open and we would be outside kicking the crap out of as many zombies as we could.

To Be Continued...

[Post comments if you like, I will just edit this post to add to the story later]
[Oh yeah im very bad grammatically and stuff so no need to point it out biggrin.gif ]

PMEmail PosterICQAOLYahoo
Nikku
Posted: December 30, 2004 01:32 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

awesome story but, Discriptions, like
heard a faint sizzle sound when the eggs hit the black surface of the pan.

and uh, don't rush

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll