Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Heaven's Fall, Sequel to A Plague Most Deadly
Xemo
Posted: May 21, 2008 07:26 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Members

Although, I wish I knew how Scott disappeared away from Robert... Doi. That makeyz me haf ta post sumfin. I do dat lataz. Ja. Darn joo, Neal.

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: May 21, 2008 08:44 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

He got clocked over the head and dragged away.
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: May 28, 2008 02:20 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Weather: Unknown

It was hell in here. We had enough supplies to take the cult down I guess, so we wreaked havoc. We were high up, and one of the floors was smashed to pieces. The cult members were panicking... they resorted to close-ranged weapons and objects they are able to find. They are also trying to calm the zombies down. They can't seem to control those things as well as Nicholas did. It was the end for them.

All I can say is that it was confusing and chaotic during our journey to end the cult. Here and there, zombies ate cult members, and cult members killed civillians. We were trying to get to the top as fast as we can. One floor already blew up, probably by a cannon from outside. So we are recieving help.
It was also very hard without Donn... and so, I decided to stay behind and wait for him.
"Johann, careful..." said Clerice. "Don't worry about me," I replied. That same feeling I've had with her for a while now came back again. I became extra worried.

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Stay behind and wait for Donn.
Secondary: Destroy the Cult.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: May 30, 2008 10:45 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Donn Bakker
Time and Date:January7th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Weather:Heavy Rain, Thunderstorm

Moving slowly through the darkness, we had finally reached the skyscraper. We were about twenty yards away from the entrance, and from the little light there was, we could see zombies all around the entrace, along with several cult members . I looked back towards the others as Charlie stepped up beside me." Looks like fun.." He muttered towards me. I nodded." You still want to help me?"He hesitated for a moment, then nodded in reply." Can't just let them die like that. " I grinned, then turned back to look at the crowd in front of the building.

"How do we get past that?" Charlie shrugged, then turned to David, motioning for something with his hand. David reached around to grab something out of his backpack, his hand coming out with a small pipe, with a fuse connected to the end. I raised an eyebrow as Charlie took the home-made explosive, lighting it before chucking it towards the entrace, ducking down a moment before it exploded in a shower of shrapnel. The crowd infront of the building was blown to pieces, leaving nothing but mangled body parts and blood in their place. We ran fowards to get into the building, entering it to find humans and zombies battling in close combat. The zombies were winning. The rest of the guys immediatly opened fire, dropping zombies and cult members both. Soon, the lobby was cleared of enemies, and I waved them towards the stairs, rushing up it as the rest of them followed.

Reaching the top of the stairs, I spotted a human surrounded by zombies, yet the zombies didn't seem to be attacking him. Aiming my rifle, I fired off a burst, killing a zombie. The man turned to look at me, then pointed towards us, causing the zombies to start stumbling towards us."Ah, what the hell, man?" I growled, then fired at the approaching zombies.Crazy people..

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: May 31, 2008 05:31 am
Quote Post

Oi, that guy with the zombie control is not part of the cult I tell ya. He's a character of mine from my other fanfic and has made an appearance here. He's a nice person indeed, but you never know. This "other self" of his can be both sluggish and unpredictable so I'm permitting you to let him attack ya guys. But wait, don't kill him. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: June 01, 2008 05:22 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

I didn't plan on killin him. But, naturally, if you saw someone controlling zombies, you would start shootign at him. Or, atleast, I would.. Freakkkeh.

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Xemo
Posted: June 15, 2008 05:03 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Dis appears.... Dead. Kinda. Yea..Dangit..

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: June 15, 2008 05:18 am
Quote Post

Lol, hasn't it been always like this? XD

I'm still not feeling like writing... so if I force myself, my writing comes out shitty and ugly. So, give it time.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: June 18, 2008 02:30 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Usually theres not a gap of several weeks between posts, though.:Nod of thy head:

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: June 19, 2008 11:54 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Sorry, an old friend was visiting from norway. I'll post ASAP.
PMEmail Poster
Posted: June 27, 2008 07:26 am
Quote Post

Maybe I'll try writing agayn.

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 12:24 AM

Staying behind was a pain.... I had to hide between places in the floor, which had rooms here and there. Now, the war between us, the liberators of this building, the zombies, and the insane Cult, had settled down somehow. Cult members ran, zombies walked. Those who sense my blood, I terminate.

.. I wonder how Clerice is doing. By now, I can't .. help my emotions about her. Maybe once she comes, I'll tell her how I feel already. I can't stop holding it back.... god, thinking about her like this makes me worry about her more. I can't leave this place however... I have to wait for Donn.

I lost count of the time, but I heard some gunshots after a while... I truly hope it's him with some help.

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Wait for Backup.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: June 30, 2008 12:10 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Donn Bakker
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Weather:Thunderstorm

I let the clip drop from my desert eagle, reloading it before I resumed to shoot at the undead. As the last one fell to a headshot, I looked around for their "controller", cursing as I failed to find him. Motioning towards the others, I began to walk forwards, gun held out in front of me as I stepped over the dead bodies. Soon, we came to another group of zombies, stumbling towards us down a hallway. We all opened fire, and had killed over a dozen of them before there was a loud scream from behind. I turned my head to see David on the floor, being torn to pieces by several zombies, almost a dozen more undead coming in from behind us. Surrounded. I turned, aiming a single shot at David's head before I set to work shooting the undead on top of him. There was nonstop gunfire for over a minute before the undead finally stopped coming. Charlie walked over to David, kneeling by his dead corpse before he turned and looked towards me. " There better have been a good reason for coming here.." He muttered, and I nodded, setting off down the hallway. I hope so..

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: June 30, 2008 10:42 am
Quote Post

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 12:29 AM

I came to see who was shooting, which was the stairs headed to this floor. I was surprised... it was Donn with backup!
"Donn! I'm so glad your here!" I told him. I was interrupted by the zombies stumbling our way. They had seen me.
There's truly no time for bonding. Once I engaged the zombies, Donn and his friends joined me. We made waste with the zombies who had died by now. I reloaded, while Donn's friends walked without waiting.
One of his friends looked at me.
"Who are you?" he asked me with a pretty mad tone.
"I-I'm Johann... I was waiting for you guys a while ago."
He grabbed my collar with force...
"You got my friend killed out there... why the hell are we here anyway?!"
He was mad... he lost his friend after all, some guy I don't know about.
"I needed some help in stopping these cult-members..."
He loosened his grip.
"These guys... they lure in more zombies than any normal civillian. Look at this place, it's infested with them."
I aimed over his shoulder and shot one zombie dead.
"We need to destroy the cult leader so this could end..."
The man finally calmed down.
"Well... what are we waiting for? Let's go," he suggested.

We moved out.

I felt more confident with more people..
We moved from floor to floor, taking any zombie we can. We slowly lost ammo, but found some on the way. I was still scared about Clerice... I wonder where she is? I could not get pulled back by thinking about her, so I kind of took her out of my head for a bit.
We arrived at the very top. There was a man with the fancier uniform struggling with a zombie.
"So, y-you bastards m-managed to reach this area!!" he said to use, while he struggled.
"Your leadership.... it needs to be stopped."
He looked at me a bit as he struggled. He later let the zombie bite him... then he pushed it away.
He went in front of us, missing a pretty huge chunk on his shoulder.
"Y-you s-simply c-can't... you bastards... I-I've planted bombs around h-here... and i-it's going to explode in n-no time!!! Ha... HAHAHAHAHA!!
He looked up, shouting and waving his arms around him. We were expecting some sort of weird happening, but nothing ever did.
We shot him as much as we can, ending his misery. What a waste, this guy wasn't with reality at all.
We paused until we heard beeping noises. It was loud... loud enough to warn us to flee.

This building will go into ruins in 3 minutes...

OBJECTIVE:
Flee the building before it explodes.

-----------------

Uh, you can write aboot how we got to the cult leader, I didn't write too much on that part.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: September 17, 2008 11:04 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

So sorry guys. busy summer, and i just started school, so i have been so swamped. I promise promise promise i will have new material ASAP.
PMEmail Poster
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: September 25, 2008 01:59 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Neal Ovdensson
January 7th, 2008 6:30 PM
Weather:cloudy
-----------------------

I stepped out of the office. Lizzy was tending to the inferm. I smelled something intoxicating, so I decided to follow it. I climbed the back fence, unable to resist the urge to follow this odor. As I continued walking, the scent became more and more intense. I ran toward it, faster and faster. I became hopelessly lost in a part of town I have never been in, so intense was this instinct. I stopped at a laboratory building, this was the source. I read the sign at the front gate. "Silverman Pharmacuticals" was in big red letters, in front of a white cross on a black background. I walked in through the front door and found the place utterly abandoned. Blood was over almost every inch of the wall. I had not thought to carry a firearm, but a had my sledgehammer slung over my back. I took it into my hands and walked down the main hall. The lights flickered sporadicly, and although I was intoxicated by the smell, I could not help but be nervous. I smashed open a door with my hammer. Inside the room were three men in labcoats and a large, covered crate. One of the men shouted "You can't be here!"
I smiled and raised my hammer up to chest level. Two of the men rushed me, and the third began typing at a keyboard. The first man trying to slash me with a scalpel, I dodged and punched him in the face. The second ran at me and swung a monkey wrench at me. I ducked the shot and Struck his nose with the palm of my hand, sending the nose into his brain. He died instantly. The first then tried to run away, and I swung my sledgehammer, smashing his skull. The third one finished typing and trie to leap the desk. As he jumped, I grabbed the first man's scalpel and threw it into the side of the third man's head. He made a sputtering sound and fell across the floor, landing dead in a sprawling heap.
I continued to search out the smell, which was strongest at a cabinet. I opened it and found a bottle. It was next to a clipboard with a piece of paper. the papar read "Subject-Neal Ovdensson Race- Caucasian
I read no more of the paper, but folded it up and placed it into my pocket. I opened the bottle, sniffing the liquid inside. It was something unlike anything I had ever experienced, all at once I felt ecstasy and rage, amongst every other emotion. I quickly drank the contents... At once, it felt as if fire was in my veins. Many minutes passed, and I finally gained control of my body again. I read the bottle. "Drug D" was drawn in marker on the back. Almost instantly, the crate Burst open. A large abberation clambered onto its feet. It turned towards me. It was dimitri. He lifted his machine gun and began firing it into my body. The bullets tore through my entire body. My arm was cleft off. I fell to the ground and saw my arm crawling across the floor. it climbed up dimitri's back and up his head. Dimitri tried to remove the hand, but before he could raise his arm to reach it, the index and middle fingers were jammed into dimitri's eye sockets. Dimitri fell onto his knees and slumped over. My arm crawled back to me, and I saw a face forming up where the shoulder was. It began to speak to me. "You don't look so good." The face became a head, and a complete body formed. It was an exact likeness of myself. It said to me "Don't worry, I'll take care of Lizzy for ya." He licked his lips and began walking away. I reached out and grasped his ankle. He tried to kick me off, but I held with all of my remaining strength. He smiled at me. "Goodbye, Neal." He brought up his leg and shattered my wrist. He put on the clothes of one of the lab men and sauntered out. Dear god, what's he going to do. Out of the shadows, another figure appeared. It moved closer and closer to me. It was my brother, Edgar. He Garbbed a vial of Gray liquid and injected it into my arm. After a few moments, my spine fixed itself and all of the bulletholes closed up. I stood up, noticing that I still had no right arm. He handed me a machete and said. "Lucky I followed you." He and I ran out, chaseing the fake me very closely. I had so many questions for Edgar. Chief among them, how did he find me? We continued to run after him, and he turned around. He produced a tenticle from his shoulder and tried to strike me with it. I ducked and grabbed the bizarre projection and ran at him. He made another one, but edgar sliced it off. Fake me grabbed Edgar around the throat and lifted him. I snuck up behind him and Hacked off his head with a single slice of my machete. Edgar clutched his throat, trying to get back his breath. The head snarled at me, and Edgar Fired a pistol between its eyes. It ceased to make any sound, but the body stood up. Edgar ran up and stuffed a grenade down its throat hole. The torso exploded, and it stirred no more.
Edgar and I continued toward where I expected the base was. Much time passed, and we saw smoke in the distance. It was from the base's various bonfires that were used for heat. We walked through the gate and Lizzy shot me an angry look. She said, "Where have you been? I've been worried sick." I said dryly "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." She looked at Edgar, "Hi Ed." He nodded and we showed him to where he would be staying. It was a large shed. I walked back into my office and sat in a chair. Lizzy followed me and I asked her, "Everyone still alive?" She nodded, finally settling her eyes on my empty right sleeve. She gasped and fainted. I grabbed her and laid her down on her cot. How am I supposed to explain this?
---------------------------------
How'd I do?
PMEmail Poster
Pages: ««<181920
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll