[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Curing Traces, A Story with Forum Go-ers
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 17, 2007 03:02 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Group: Members

PRELUDE

A small peninsula flourishing with city beauty and zero crime rates became the number one deadliest place to visit. What was started as a simple infection grew to a substantial sized pandemic. No one knew how it started; it just spread. As people began to fall, their bodies defied logic and sprang back up to life. The ghosts of the dead walk those streets, and they were taking survivors with them. Our government hastily made blockades, cutting through streets with giant walls. What blocked the dead in also blocked the living from getting out. After months upon months of construction, the wall that cut off the peninsula from the rest of civilization was complete: a giant prototype-metallic barrier. No simple ladder could get someone to the top, no explosives could blow it down; it was impenetrable and enormous.

Bombs were dropped in critical parts of the city, but even after the thousands of tons of explosives connected, nothing could stop the infected from multiplying. Soon, areas around the wall were exhibiting symptoms that of the virus. Anyone with said symptoms were quarantined immediately. Thinking the virus maybe airborne, the wall soon went under more construction. Any city or town in a twenty mile radius was evacuated, and weeks after, they used biological weapons to eradicate any living entity.

It’s been years since the utopias city of Engelstad was quarantined. The infected began to thin out, but were still abroad. What thought of implausible, contact was made with city via radio-station. A broadcast was sent out that there were survivors, that they have been inside the peninsula, living amongst others to fend for themselves against the horde. Hours were used to find the trace of the signal but it was lost shortly after. Speculation was made that these people inside the peninsula may have blood for a cure or immunity for this disease. If they could find the people inside, they could stop the regular sickness that plagued the cities and towns neighboring the quarantine.

========

Yay, another story with forum memebers in it! Hooray!

While the prelude isn't the greatest of quality, it isn't what makes this story the story, if you know what I mean. I will update this as often as possible (I already quite a bit of it planned out and typed as is), unlike yesteryear where I completely stopped. To sign up, just follow thy directions!:

Name:
-First and Last

-Make an age, any age (don't be a smartass and put "eight years old" or "121 yr old lol")

Type:
-Immuned Civilian
OR
-Military

Appearence:
-Clothing
-Physical Features

Personality:
-Traits that makes him/her stand out

History (Optional)
-Make a back story if you wish

Weapons:
-I don't care what, just PLEASE be reasonable. No three assault rifles and two sidearms; this isn't Half-Life, fools!

Well, once a person posts there person, it should kick off quite quickly. And if no one posts, well...I'll cry.

This post has been edited by -=Chris Redfield=- on September 17, 2007 03:02 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 17, 2007 03:03 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

WTF?! I thought I posted this in Story...Oh well, someone fix this ASAP. Can't believe I just did that...

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: September 17, 2007 03:07 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Waha, I was wondering why it's in offtopic.

Ah well.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Tanker
Posted: September 18, 2007 11:46 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

if this kicks off then ill join but im not going to bother making a character if no one else is interested....

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

-Revelations 6:7-8
PMEmail Poster
Posted: September 19, 2007 12:06 am
Quote Post

I only have time for one RPG, and that's Heaven's Fall.. so maybe, I may bring that old character in or make a new one. Yeah!
I always do that, updating the old characters I used and stuff. Fun.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Tanker
Posted: September 19, 2007 12:10 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

yeah you should wait till heaven's gate is done... then they can move to this.

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: September 19, 2007 06:11 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Actually, the APMD series will continue for quite a while. Me and Gordon have everything planned out for it. All the episodes, the actions of each character, everything. So I don't really think there's a point in waiting, you should kick this ball off as soon as you can and if by half-time it doesn't succeed then there'll always be a spot open for you at the APMD series. biggrin.gif

And Tanker, me and Gordon are hoping to have Heaven's Fall going for at least 40 pages depending on how fast we can go. I want the story to reach the middle around the end of October.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Tanker
Posted: September 19, 2007 09:51 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

yeah well thats the problem with your series leaves no room for anyone else.... sad.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: September 19, 2007 10:11 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

err what tanker ?

i see no problem with chris having a RP..

quite frankly i suggest you joining his RP.
it will after a while 'train' your authorating( imba word "! ) skills and such.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: September 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

theres no problem with it.... never said there was but if i join thatll make 2... everyone only wants to be on 1 rp at a time and everyones already on the APMD series as Equalizer called it... nvm...

This post has been edited by Tanker on September 19, 2007 10:28 pm

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: September 19, 2007 10:29 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

A Plague Most Deadly. Link to first episode

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Tanker
Posted: September 19, 2007 10:33 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

yeah i temporarily forgot the name of the first story... feel stupid now

anyway my point is everyone is too busy so no one else can get a rp in... a story maybe but not another rp...

This post has been edited by Tanker on September 19, 2007 10:44 pm

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Posted: September 20, 2007 01:37 am
Quote Post

QUOTE (Equalizer @ September 19, 2007 10:11 am)
Actually, the APMD series will continue for quite a while. Me and Gordon have everything planned out for it. All the episodes, the actions of each character, everything. So I don't really think there's a point in waiting, you should kick this ball off as soon as you can and if by half-time it doesn't succeed then there'll always be a spot open for you at the APMD series. biggrin.gif

And Tanker, me and Gordon are hoping to have Heaven's Fall going for at least 40 pages depending on how fast we can go. I want the story to reach the middle around the end of October.

I think your expectations will get exceeded.... I've got so much things planned for Rufus, mate. This'll be much crazier than APMD.. heaven's Fall will kick ass.

It'll probably have about more than 45 pgs., or just more.

And, we won't finish up in October, I swear.

I got to get on Xfire so I can get in touch with you guys... darn laugh.gif

Gotta work on Zombie Assassin's intro.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 20, 2007 03:43 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Actually, this was just going to be a story, but I guess I could turn this into a RP or something. unsure.gif Meh.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
Posted: September 20, 2007 06:47 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (-=Chris Redfield=- @ September 19, 2007 07:43 pm)
Actually, this was just going to be a story, but I guess I could turn this into a RP or something. unsure.gif Meh.

Yeah sorry dude, I just really don't have the time to write stuff for Burning Sulfur as much as I used to. The story is brilliant and all, and I want to keep it going but my current responsibilities are starting to collide with me. In the rather hard, painful way.
PM
Pages: 123
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll