Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> The Anciant Ones, A True Graphical novel
mrchace
Posted: October 26, 2005 11:55 am
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

Group: Moderators

Hello and welcome to the only TRUE graphical novel on ironoak. Filled with wonderfull scenes of gore and glee.

Enjoy yourselfs

This post has been edited by mrchace on November 13, 2005 02:26 am

--------------------

There are a few reasons I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, they are as follows:

1) I really don't have a lot of time.

2) My hardrive is failing

3) The forums honestly frustrate me to a point I cannot stand it, I've tried to help, I've tried to set people straight, but apparently, the health of these forums only matters to a few people. Thats just sad, most of us have grown along with these forums and along BB and frankly its disgusting to see the way you guys act sometimes...

until you pull your acts together, don't expect to see me around much.

WHERE IS MY DELETE POST FUNCTION!?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
mrchace
Posted: November 12, 2005 12:27 am
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

CHAPTER 1
The man named Gerald

user posted image

The morning was a cool slap in the face as i awoke...it was cold, unuausally cold for the time of year.
The sun had barely rose over the sea of trees when i had finnaly willed myself off the ground. My jacket was feeble protection against the wind, which toar through it like an axe and hot butter. i wrapped it around me tighter and watched the sun rise above the mountains.
I packed up my bedroll and continued my journy through the trees, i planned on getting at least 10 miles closer to my target before dark...i checked my gun holsters to make sure my fathers guns were still there, they were...i pulled up a small bag, it contained tabaco...i took a pinch and sprinkled it on some paper, rolled it up, and lit it with a match.
"The first drag is always the best" I whirled around at the sound of the voice, almost choking on the cig
The voice, deep yet familiar, came from directly behind me, and i at once knew who it was...
"Gerald..."
Silence from both sides of the clearing....Gerald snapped his fingers and the sun dimmed out and a campfire appeared before us...
"Sit down, make yourself comfertable..." Gerald said
I laid my bags down and sat cross legged in front of the campfire, the cig forgotten in my mouth. "dont try anything you might regret" he informed me
"My anger is reserved for the foolish" i replied
"Then why dont you unload those guns?"
"I think not. That wouldnt be a very smart thing to do, now would it Gerald?"
"If you value your life it is" as he said that he drew his gun, it was shot out of his hand before he could get it half way out of the holster. he flew to his feet "SHIT THAT HURT" he screamed while flailing his hand about in pain
"What did i tell you? That was quite a foolish move you tried to pull, now sit back down and let us talk"
"YOUR GUNNA FRICKEN SHOOT ME AGAIN!"
The gun still lay unholstered in my hand
"I didnt shoot you in the first place, now sit down!"
The man called Gerald sat down abruptly
"Now we have several pressing matters to deal with here...one is i want to know who you are!"
"Just a humble wizard named gerald"
"I THINK NOT! WHO ARE YOU!"
"l-like I-I said...."
The shot from my gun rang out and echoed through the air, the bullet made a large hole in the tree behind gerald, and his mood suddenly changed
"Your foolish antics do not scare me, you think your petty iron bullets will harm me? HA! Foolish boy, it will take much more then that to get what you want"
and just like that darkness overcame me

I woke the next morning, feeling like i slept ages, before me lay a long dead campfire and some human remains, there was a small hole in the ground were some water lay, i peered over it and let out a small gasp...i looked ten years older!
I sat there for probably an hour staring at myself. i gathered my stuff up and headed out through the long dead forest, everything was different...and it was a little unnerving

This post has been edited by mrchace on November 13, 2005 01:16 am

--------------------

There are a few reasons I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, they are as follows:

3) The forums honestly frustrate me to a point I cannot stand it, I've tried to help, I've tried to set people straight, but apparently, the health of these forums only matters to a few people. Thats just sad, most of us have grown along with these forums and along BB and frankly its disgusting to see the way you guys act sometimes...

GaMeRT1
Posted: November 12, 2005 08:30 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Members

Oh woe is me! That was pretty tight stuff:D

--------------------
Zombie connoisseur, BrainBread enthusiast, slayer of the undead.

User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
mrchace
Posted: November 12, 2005 09:45 pm
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

Thanks bro

--------------------

Nikku
Posted: November 12, 2005 11:36 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

niiiiccceeee, plz don't make the font red, it makes it hard to see, so plz cahnge it back!

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
mrchace
Posted: November 13, 2005 02:04 am
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

CHAPTER 2
The passing times
user posted image

The weeks went by rather quickly after that day, I had left the forest months ago, and was heading through a deserted city, the place was destroyed, but filled with unknown treasures.
This city is of the anciants, who went extinct long ago, all that remains of them are ruined cities and strange devices. Every once and a while a man chances apon one of the anciants old defence mechanism, and meets a quick end, not many men lived to tell the story of such things. Some described them as flesh fused with machine, other said they were towering monsters.
user posted image
"COME OUT FOUL BEASTS!" I screamed several times on occasion.
While i was here, I figured I would search for one of those things. One day my search had come to a conclusion, before me lay crouched a huminoid figure, covered in cloth, I stepped closer to it and reached out to tap it on the shoulder, as it turned and looked at me. its face was unreconisable. i recoiled which must of scared the thing, as it jumped from its crouched state and raised its hands high above its head, screaming some weird incognation. Suddenly several corpses flew from under the "Sea-ment" high into the air, they all landed with a thud, he counted 8 of em, as the rushed towards him at amazing speeds, the motion of his hands to his guns was a blur to the human eye, 2 shots rang out into the sky, and echoed back at him. 2 corrisponding corpses' heads were imploded, he started to run backwords, firing from both of his father's guns simultaniously, he shot the beast that raised the creatures, it took the bullet in the head, but continued running, it was behind 2 corpses, he shot the 2 and reloded in a blur of well practiced hand motions. the beast took 2 more shots to the head before finnaly falling to the ground in a loud screach of defeat. I stopped running, but my rest was not long as a giant singed hand rose out from the ground and seized the body of the beast whos life he just claimed, the hand dove back down into the depths of hell with the beast stuck in its grasp.

user posted image

--------------------

Security Corporate
  Posted: November 13, 2005 09:55 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Interesting, but really confusing story so far. Posing was excellent. But, you should reveal a bit more of the plot, I'm not getting too much so far. Also improve your grammer, as not to jumble the reader, because I got mixed up quite a few times. Just make the pictures smaller, to maybe 640x480, and use speech bubbles or boxes to hold the text. Other than that keep going!

PS: That last pic where those undead things are like impaled by lasers is awesome.
PM
Nikku
Posted: November 14, 2005 02:11 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

good but not graphic but still very good

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
mrchace
Posted: November 14, 2005 03:33 am
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

*SPOILER ALERT** SPOILER ALERT*
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO FEW PICTURES FROM THE NEXT INSTALLMENT THEN CLENCH YOUR EYES SHUT AND DO NOT CLICK ON THE BLACK TEXT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/mrc...chateau0002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/mrc...chateau0001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/mrc...chateau0000.jpg

--------------------

Keyes
Posted: November 14, 2005 11:16 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Nice stuff, mate biggrin.gif Just in case you didn't know...if you type dont_buff_my_pylon 1 into the console (or something like that) the weird text in the corner of the screen goes away.

Not that it makes the pics worse. It doesn't. Just saying, just in case you didn't know.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
mrchace
Posted: November 15, 2005 12:59 pm
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

Allright, i will keep that into consideration, thats a weired command though...dont_buff_my_pylon? wtf? lol

--------------------

DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: November 18, 2005 11:21 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Group: Members

gj so far man

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
mrchace
Posted: December 07, 2005 02:18 pm
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

This story cannot be continued based on the fact im going to be grounded for the next 8 weeks...

sorry to let you down guys

--------------------

Security Corporate
Posted: December 07, 2005 11:54 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

zomg...
PM
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll