Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Idea for mod, for this game
helpme
Posted: May 13, 2005 11:33 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

How about a mod for this were the zombies die in one shot to the head just like in the best movies and are unkillable from body shots. It would be a tribute to great movies like dawn of the dead and night of the living dead. The zombies in this movie reminds me of the zombie comedy return of the living dead. The only hard part would be trying to make it a challenge for the gamers. It might be a little bit of a challenge for a small group of 3-4 to take on zombies on max.

This post has been edited by helpme on May 13, 2005 11:34 pm
PMEmail Poster
blade_hunter90
Posted: May 13, 2005 11:55 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

it would be less chalenging if it was one shot kill in the head
PMEmail Poster
helpme
Posted: May 14, 2005 12:01 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

You repeated what I said. The whole point of the game would have zombies on max then a small group 3-4. Plus it would be just a small mod people would still play the regular game most of the time. Anyways how do the zombies survive without brains? Don't they need them survive. Didn't you see that movie were the scientist is dissecting zombies and says they don't need any internal organs to survive all they need is the brain.

This post has been edited by helpme on May 14, 2005 12:05 am
PMEmail Poster
Ğ @ b ® Ī ë Ł /
Posted: May 14, 2005 10:24 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

1//dude. just shut up. if it should be one shoot in the head. then take a look at all the weapons. i mean. then you have like ammo for a army of zombos..

2//and how many zombie movies have you seen?
in 90% of all zombomovies the zombies die of a headshot.
so what do ya mean with tribute to the classic zombie movies?

3//and yes those movies were good, but stop talking about all the movies. ya know that if you make the models yourself you could make it so you have to blow off 20 pieces of the head until the zombie dies. and in this game, do you shoot em in the stumich? man your weird.

4//this mod made it like this and its staying like this. stop making stupid suggestions. and i bet that this already has been suggested so please read immortal snipers
"things not to suggest".

1(statment of oneshootinthehead)
2(statement of that you couldent have seen so many zombie movies)
3(just showing that if someone made a model like that it would really piss ppl off)
4(read "things not to suggest".)

This post has been edited by Ğ @ b ® Ī ë Ł // on May 14, 2005 10:24 pm
PM
-=Jouni=-
Posted: May 14, 2005 10:42 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

QUOTE (Ğ @ b ® Ī ë Ł // @ May 14 2005, 10:24 PM)
1//dude. just shut up. if it should be one shoot in the head. then take a look at all the weapons. i mean. then you have like ammo for a army of zombos..

3//and yes those movies were good, but stop talking about all the movies. ya know that if you make the models yourself you could make it so you have to blow off 20 pieces of the head until the zombie dies. and in this game, do you shoot em in the stumich? man your weird.

4//this mod made it like this and its staying like this. stop making stupid suggestions. and i bet that this already has been suggested so please read immortal snipers
"things not to suggest".

3(just showing that if someone made a model like that it would really piss ppl off)
4(read  "things not to suggest".)

This guy is the reincarnation of Immoral Sniper laugh.gif

EDIT: And with some Nikku and Hunter in him too laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by -=Jouni=- on May 14, 2005 10:43 pm
PMEmail Poster
(4THIDUSA) SSG H.
Posted: May 14, 2005 11:39 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

no, just another one who hasn't read the rules, and thinks he knows everything

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
helpme
Posted: May 15, 2005 12:10 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

QUOTE (Ğ @ b ® Ī ë Ł // @ May 14 2005, 10:24 PM)

"things not to suggest".

4(read  "things not to suggest".)

I'm not a grammar nazi or anything but your posts are hard to read. Anyways just telling someone to shut up just becuase I made a suggestion is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. This is a suggestion forum. The whole idea of the mod to make them like real zombies (well zombies according to Mr. Romero). How can the zombies even walk around with half their brain gone lol. Yes I do shoot em in the stomach with a sawed off shotgun cuz it's fun to watch em get ripped apart. I don't even know what the hell your talking about in 2.

This post has been edited by helpme on May 15, 2005 12:12 am
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: May 15, 2005 05:44 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

Grammar nazi >_>.

the whole idea of the mod to make them like real zombies

Actually, the whole point of the mod was a fun side project for Ironoak. The purpose was to have an enjoyable mod which could be produced quickly.

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
helpme
Posted: May 15, 2005 11:21 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

And that would be another reason but the point of the mod would be to make it like romero zombies.
PMEmail Poster
EcheloN
Posted: May 17, 2005 05:24 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

It's no wonder that this game ranks below Hostile Intent, The Battle Grounds, and even that crap-ass Zombie Panic game in popularity. Every new suggestion to change or even improve the game is shot down like Korean Airlines Flight 007. Every new "suggestee" is flamed, ridiculed, and belittled. I am not surprised that this game's community is so small.

I happen to agree that zombies need to go down in one shot to the head, no questions asked, with anything more powerful than 9x19mm Parabellum. To balance it, the assault rifles need more powerful recoil and shotguns need to have closer pellet "splash" . Also, if we have a bunch of civilians here, they are going to take a LONG time to reload and will probably fumble when switching weapons. Then again, in spite of all the ammo and weapons they carry, they should be able to sprint for short distances. Also, blowing a zombie's leg off should make it fall down. Zombies should move more smoothly and turn about in a reasonable way, not with the axis 3 feet behind them.

The bait has been placed. Watch the flamers and self-important brown-nosers flock towards this thread and pick it apart like a rabble of carrion birds. Then they will flame it until it smells of burnt posts.

This post has been edited by EcheloN on May 17, 2005 05:31 am
PMEmail Poster
(4THIDUSA) SSG H.
Posted: May 17, 2005 05:36 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

yup, this mod will die do to people like him

This post has been edited by (4THIDUSA) SSG H. on May 17, 2005 05:36 am

--------------------
EcheloN
Posted: May 17, 2005 05:48 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

DUE to people like who?
PMEmail Poster
(4THIDUSA) SSG H.
Posted: May 17, 2005 06:12 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

not you, the guy who insulting teh newer guy, who thinks he knows everything about this mod and how zombies really are supposed to be , cause he seen a movie

--------------------
EcheloN
Posted: May 17, 2005 07:15 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Well how the hell else do you find out the habits and weaknesses of a zombie? Real life?

I support the Resident Evil zombie theory. Massive damage to the central nervous system will "kill" a zombie. One scratch and you are infected.
PMEmail Poster
helpme
Posted: May 20, 2005 08:01 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention all of the players in my mod I'm suggesting will only get 1 hp becuase it is based on romero zombies so one scratch should change you into the undead plus it would make it more challenging.
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll