Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> youv probably heard on of these a thousand times, Updated Soldier Modles, More Zombie...ec
tobanaman
Posted: June 06, 2005 08:43 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

OK here are my suggestions after playing for a day: Use the upgrade pack Grunts from Blueshift for the Marines, More Zombie Models, Cooler boss guy than fred available, and better radio things, these ones sound like admiral Ackbar from Starwars, heh
PMEmail Poster
**[STARS]**BrasileiroSk8r
Posted: June 14, 2005 04:16 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: Members

All of these u can do urself. Marine mdls, jus dl the HD pack for it, i dont think MORE zombie mdls r gonna be happenin as this is the game engines limit mayb the only way u can get new ones is if u dl a skin pack from Rusty ir anyone else out there, well for Fred ur gonna hav to wait on that, for the radio things u can just make ur own. I did, its simple but u need a mic or get it off of movies or somewhere that uses radio commands. Once u get that take out a audio file in the sounds/radio folder, insert the audio file and rename it, IE: take out ATTACK file, make ur own audio file, rename to ATTACK, place in the folder. Now u hav ur own radio command. U can do that for all the ones thast wrk.

--------------------
Come Skank with Me!
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll