[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Project X-59, My first zombie story :D
Commander_Giggles
Posted: November 28, 2007 05:52 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Old BB:S team

Project X-59

Chapter 1: All good things come to an end.

March 6th 2078
Cloudy
7:36 AM

The rays of light slipping through the thin metal blinds awoke V. Warm and content, he turned over to fall back into slumber. It was his birthday, why should he get up early anyways?

1 Hour Later…

The pricking on his neck awoke him with a start.
“Fuck not again…”
He brushed his hand on the back of his neck and felt the scars from the implant throbbing, again. Finally getting out of bed he walked for the intercom. Pressing the red button down the small gray box sprang to life.
“Yes V what can I do for you?” replied a cool female voice.
“My goddamn DI-sys chip is fucked up again, can you range a appointment with the techs again?”
“One moment please while I page the receptionist in that section.” The intercom fell silent, only to light back up a short while later. “There will be a opening around 1200 hours today, I suggest you go then.”
“Alright, thanks,” replied V removing his finger off the button to go wash up.

30 Minutes later…

The cold metal door to his room opened at the press of his palm to the pad. The warm stale air from the halls swept upon him. Walking towards the section where the Techs operated he looked around, noticing very empty rooms and halls. Normally this section was very busy, where had everyone gone? A scream dragged V out of his thoughts and back into the warm stale halls. It had been close. The lobby. Slowing his pace he advanced towards the large bulk door that separated the dorms from the large room.

“This is Director 103, all subjects are to report to the nearest Medical center immediately for a emergency shot. Any person found without the vaccine in 30 minutes will be terminated.”
The blare of the intercom had made V jump so high he had cut his head on a nearby doorway he had been lurking in. He would need more then a shot now. Turning away from the menacing bulk door, he headed towards the medical center in his section. Making a right down the hall his room was on; he noticed something that hadn’t been there before. A handprint on his door. A bloody handprint, with a trial leading down his door, and towards the medical facility. Panicking he entered his room with a quick press of the hand pad. With a quick step he reached the intercom pressed the talk button. 5 seconds…. 10 seconds…. No response.
“Hello? Is anyone there?”
Silence….
The remote was cold as he pressed the power button for the TV, which came to life with a load of static. Flipping through 5 channels they were allowed to watch he stopped on 4. The security channel. He stomach burned and made him hunch over in pain. On screen was the constant replay of the security feed of the E section. V easily distinguished this room from any other, the lobby. Blood covered every inch of the room, bits of flesh and body parts scattered the room like someone had just set off a large confetti full of gore. The camera panned over the scene, showing the receptionist who he had talked to some few hours ago sprawled across her desk, he stomach lay torn open, organs hanging out like she was being dissected. The upper half of her skull was torn off, as though some powerful hand had torn it off. The screen flickered and the halls became visible. They seemed to be without blood shed and violence. It flickered again. Section E Medical Center read the text at the bottom right of the black screen. The lights were out; he could tell the camera was working because shadows were moving around the room as the camera slowly rotated on its axis. A figure moved towards the camera, barely noticeable among the darkness. Struggling to see, V turned the brightness of the screen all the way up, but it still took a lot of effort to distinguish anything. He moved towards the screen, almost pressing his face against it. Something was moving, a human he could tell, but what was it doing? A bloody eye appeared on the screen.
“HELP M-“
The screen flickered.

This is my first time writing a story so please go easy on me :P Also feedback would be awesome!

PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: November 28, 2007 06:08 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Group: Members

Holy shi---

That was a great first try!!!!!

It's very good, you did well! Some grammar errors but it's good anyway!!! Awesome job, Mate.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Commander_Giggles
Posted: November 28, 2007 06:24 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Thanks biggrin.gif Ill work on the next part 2moro if you guys like it enough.
PMEmail Poster
Posted: November 28, 2007 07:03 am
Quote Post

Go ahead mate, I'd be happy to read it. tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Commander_Giggles
Posted: November 29, 2007 03:19 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Project X-59

Chapter 2: Into the arms of the devil.

March 6th 2078
Raining
12:36 PM

“Oh … shit.” V stumbled backwards from the TV. The screen now showed the empty halls outside his room. He ran towards his small closet, looking for some sort of weapon. Sock, battery, toothbrush, it was all useless to him. Frustrated he moved towards his bathroom hoping to find something. On screen the camera panned over the blood soaked lobby again, minus the receptionist. The screen flickered. V was in too much of a hurry to notice the mutilated figure moving down his hall on the screen. Something caught his eye. He turned to look at the screen, but only as it flickered once more. He returned to searching his room. A slight tapping noise came from his door. He froze, not breathing, not moving. He could hear his heartbeat, fast and loud. The noise came again, followed by a louder, pounding one. It came faster and faster, growing louder with each strike. The beats of his heart were so rapid that he couldn’t distinguish between 2. He took the smooth metal chair by his desk, ramming it against the door. The noises stopped. The only noise was his hard breathing and fast heart. Slowly, he backed away from the door hoping what ever was outside would leave him be. For fucks sake it was his birthday! Why did he have to be the only person around? Why was he all alone on his birthday? His family had died long ago during the war of 2058, and he had never really made friends here at the institute. Come to think of it, why did he ever sign up for this goddamn project? They promised money and friends, travel and excitement! All he had ever seen was the hard metal of the surgery table as they jammed their “Digital Immune System” chip into the soft flesh of his neck.

15 Minutes later…

The sounds had all stopped after he had rammed the door. Did it scare whatever was outside off? Or was it waiting in ambush, ready to strike when he opened his door. The soft cousin of his mattress brought him back to his senses as he realized he had just sat down on his bed. His foot touched something hard. He looked down to see the remote he had dropped when the horrific scene of the medical ward had presented its self to him. He quickly reached down and pressed the power button, the screen flashed, and then went out. The room went black, the only light coming from the blinds sheltering him from the rain. The hard metal ping of fists meeting his door resumed; only this time there were many more. He dashed for the light switch, tripping over something. Flipped it. Nothing. He flipped it once, twice, and a third time. Nothing. He was feeling his way to the closet when he stepped in something wet. Not bothering to stop he continued on, finally making contact with the handle. His hands shaking franticly as he searched for his flashlight, hoping it would work. After a couple seconds of searching he found it and turned it on. It wasn’t very bright, but at least he could see his surroundings now. That’s when he noticed the large puddle of blood he had stepped in earlier. Slowly growing as more and more seeped in from the blood soaked halls. His mind went spastic. What was he going to do? Was he going to die? Was anyone else alive? How would he escape? Then it went blank.

Unknown amount of time later…

The thick smell of blood fought its way into his nostrils, making V wake with a start. He lay in a pool of blood, which had worked his way into his jeans and shirt. Franticly he got and ran towards his bathroom, tearing his shirt off and desperately trying to pull his jeans off. The pounding persisted. He quickly grabbed a new change of clothes, being careful to step anywhere he could that wasn’t soaked. Then as if the devil himself was outside, his door began to open. Blood poured into his room from the halls covering everything he owned. He raced to his bed, and shown his light on the entryway.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” he cried as the first mangled body ran towards him, its eyes gouged out but knew where he was. V kicked at the creatures face as hard as he could with his standard issue shoes. Contact. The heel of his shoe dug into the flesh of the creature’s forehead. It froze for a moment, and then returned to swiping at V. A cold bony had grasped his other leg, making him lose balance. His instincts kicked in. Once when he was little, he had been walking home from school when the feet of 6 boys meet his body. Then kicked him while he was down, breaking 2 of his ribs. Then as if all his anger had vented out at once, he sprang up and punched one boy in the face, breaking his nose instantly. He spun around and kicked another in the testicles, hard. He went down without another word, his eyes rolling back. The third went down with a hard punch to the temple. V jumped onto him and began to pound his face into a pulp. The boy never got up again.

He turned to the first creature, kicking it straight in the face. Its skull gave way under the pressure. Tearing a hand from his leg he pulled on the arm with all his might, which was rewarded with a satisfying “pop” as it became disjointed from the socket. Spinning around he stabbed the jagged bone of the broken arm into the head of another creature. It roared in pain, and then slumped to the floor. Grabbing his flashlight he dashed for the door, slipping on blood. A figure appeared in the doorway, running straight for V. He violently thrust his leg at it, breaking the right leg bone at the knee joint. The attack hadn’t slowed him. He turned into the hall, heading for the cafeteria. He kept running.

PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: November 29, 2007 01:09 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

holy shit NEW PEOPLE !!!!! my god when did you all start popping up

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Posted: November 30, 2007 02:06 am
Quote Post

Wow, at first I thought you'd have something good to say to this story, but then nevermind...
Nice manners.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Commander_Giggles
Posted: November 30, 2007 05:20 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

i don't mind lol at least people are taking the time to read the story ( at least i think they are ><) any feedback on chp2?
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: November 30, 2007 10:45 am
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

hmm thought i left a comment odd my school's computer didnt post it ....

nice story

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
SDWBOSS
Posted: November 30, 2007 10:13 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Very excellant - I would expect to find such writing in a horror novel.
Some repetitions and the (very) occasional wrong word used, but on the whole really fantastic writing.
smile.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Commander_Giggles
Posted: November 30, 2007 11:36 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

lol srry about the grammar, i live in arizona (the dumbest state in the us) so english isnt taught very well here... I havnt had a spelling test since 4th grade lols... god i hate it here ><
PMEmail Poster
Posted: December 01, 2007 02:23 am
Quote Post

Hmm, not bad!
So actiony on this post. biggrin.gif
I could see the fight in my mind! Nice. tongue.gif
Still, grammar errors, but it'll get fixed. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
SDWBOSS
Posted: December 01, 2007 01:01 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (Commander_Giggles @ November 30, 2007 11:36 pm)
lol srry about the grammar, i live in arizona (the dumbest state in the us) so english isnt taught very well here... I havnt had a spelling test since 4th grade lols... god i hate it here ><

Don't misunderstand - it was very very good with only a very few tiny errors

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
gordon_frohman
Posted: December 01, 2007 06:03 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

QUOTE (Commander_Giggles @ November 30, 2007 11:36 pm)

my god , a state in USA that does not teach english well enough.

USA really going downwards yeah ?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Zombie Assassin
Posted: December 02, 2007 01:54 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Nice story, but try to work on the suspense. It wasn't really scary, and I'm 9. Still, good. But try to explain how old he is so we know what year it is, whether it's the past, present or future.

Still, nice thriller.
PM
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll