Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> online won't work, click to see
Terry
Posted: March 29, 2005 11:16 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

i have played BB for a long time but then it got deleted so i reinstalled it but the same prob with every single SERVER!!! and now i'm mad i've like deleted nad reinstalled in fresh new mirrors and the same thing happens STILL!!! sorry for that please but i want to play BB online 'cause by your self gets boring in like 3 minutes could somone please PLEASE help me? each time i try to join a server not even 1 single loading bar shows up and then retrys connection 4 times before saying failed to connect to server. i want to play.

This post has been edited by Terry on March 29, 2005 11:19 pm
PMEmail Poster
|2enegade
Posted: March 30, 2005 12:17 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

That is beyond the scope of steam and BB, and is most definately not a bug. You have something wrong with your internet connection.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Terry
Posted: March 30, 2005 12:21 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

the enternet works fine half-life counterstrike all but BB
PMEmail Poster
Hobo Ninja
Posted: March 30, 2005 01:01 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Please explain in more detail? All I got out of that was "Single Play=Boring, Multiplay not work for me"

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterICQAOLYahoo
bert
Posted: March 30, 2005 08:59 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Terry: I've played BB for a long time, but then one day it somehow was deleted so I reinstalled it, but it won't connect to every single server!!!! I'm very mad because i've dled and reinstalled from diffrent mirrors but the same thing still happens. I really want to play BB online because playing by yourself gets boring in like 3 minutes.
Could someone please help me? Everytime I try to join a server not even 1 loading bar shows up and then it retrys the connection atleast 4 times before it slams me in the face with a 'Failed to connect to server'. I want to play \o/.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
|2enegade
Posted: March 31, 2005 01:09 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

BB is no different than HL or CS in terms of internet setup. If your HL works on the internet, so should your BB unless you explicitly altered some of its network variables. Be sure you try many different servers.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll