-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
The Forgotten Zephyr
Posted: October 21, 2008 09:01 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

I clearly see you can't take constructive crits. +1 respect for you.

However, the flaws are quite evident. All Wesker is producing is a simple rearrangement of QC sequences to fit the criteria of BB. This is easy and not time consuming. As a matter of fact, I teach people how to do this in 5 minutes on AIM chat.

If a real overhaul pack were to take presidence, some serious work would need to be made. I.E. same arm models for all v's, no texture slips, etc. etc.

I'm not saying it has no potential, I'm clearly suggesting that at it's current state in WIP, it's clearly not release worthy material atm.

Asking me to STFU isn't helping. As a matter of fact, just saying "OLOLOL 10/10 U ROK" isn't helping either. There are flaws with the pack, and I am telling the truth. Suck it up, cause the pictures are literally worth 1000 words.
PM
Poptart Duluxe
Posted: October 21, 2008 09:48 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

As Zephy stated, there's not only tons of inconsistancies and texture misalignments, you've chosen plainly poor models, haven't even flipped them (which along with the bollocks arms just screams "oh hay guyz i can re-order sequences"), which really seems to be all you've ever done, Chairman Wesker.

--------------------
Who wants some poptarts! Get 'em while they're duluxe!
PMEmail Poster
Chairman Wesker
Posted: October 21, 2008 11:58 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

None of these models have been edited from their original author's creation what so ever, I would also like to state that these are from mostly FPSB that site you mentioned was better before advertising for another website.
Also it was mentioned,
"I scan the web for any model.
If it looks good then all I have to do is to resequence the model and edit origins to match Brain Bread.
However I can Model and I can Texture myself. (Though I have no good examples on this site, or any site other then a few source mods,(TF2,ZP:S,ZM) but that
doesnt mean I can't.)

Most of the models that I've included in my packs for Mega Monster are usually from my friends that I've got their permission to do anything with any time I like."

As for you two who seem to only have about 10 post between you an each post seems to be a troll bash, I don't know about the other guys on this forum but Hell I would like to see anything that you have created anytime.
I doubt that eather of you two actually play Brain Bread.
I would also like to suggest that if you don't like my work create your own.
Anyhow Matress, or whatever you and your boyfriend here want to be called I'm simply going to state,
Eather putout or get out.
Save the mods the time it would take to remove your accounts.
PMEmail Poster
The Forgotten Zephyr
Posted: October 22, 2008 01:13 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

None of these models have been edited from their original author's creation what so ever, I would also like to state that these are from mostly FPSB that site you mentioned was better before advertising for another website.

This is why it's not really your work, and you simply just rearranged sequences to match that of BB's. This is not very hard work. Hard work would be reskinning the models, actually hacking different models on better animation sets, making your own arm mesh to make your pack unique and one of a kind. In order to make packs renowned and popular, you'll need to make your own twists and turns to make your pack special.

Most of the models that I've included in my packs for Mega Monster are usually from my friends that I've got their permission to do anything with any time I like.

I can almost assure you you haven't, since one of the reasons why I'm here is because you haven't. I'll report this pack to the people down in CDG, I'll let them see if they have been reaching contact with you.

As for you two who seem to only have about 10 post between you an each post seems to be a troll bash, I don't know about the other guys on this forum but Hell I would like to see anything that you have created anytime.
I doubt that eather of you two actually play Brain Bread.
I would also like to suggest that if you don't like my work create your own.
Anyhow Matress, or whatever you and your boyfriend here want to be called I'm simply going to state,
Eather putout or get out.
Save the mods the time it would take to remove your accounts.

This was not necessary. I was actually considering helping you flip models and making a arm mesh for you, but that attitude is a boot for unwelcoming.

My first mod was BrainBread, and it's actually my favorite mod. When I registered here, the first thing that caught my attention was this pack. I thought it'd have potential, which is why I posted my opinion about it. Way to bash new members who are trying to help.

Again, it's not your work. I don't feel the need to explain myself over and over... you simply rearranged sequences without flipping v models from left to right, the arm meshs are all CZ (which is ILLEGAL TO USE OUTSIDE OF CS:CZ), and the numerous texture misalignments. Like I said, I was going to help, but your comments to me doesn't make it easy for me to help you anymore.

You want me to post my work here? Huh? Is that a challenge?

You know what.

Bring it.
PM
Poptart Duluxe
Posted: October 22, 2008 07:14 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

You doubt I play brainbread? 349 total clocked hours disagrees.

Edit:

Zephy, me, you, a BB pack, right here, right now?

This post has been edited by Poptart Duluxe on October 22, 2008 07:16 am

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: October 22, 2008 07:59 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

You know, I never thought a pissing contest would start in the custom maps/models/skins forum.

Tell you all what, you can either take this through PM's, or you can shut up.
PM
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: October 22, 2008 10:55 am
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

Zephyr,
I can see you are simply adding your critisism, afterall that's why WIP theads are created.
The way you put your opinion across is easily interpreted as an attack, afterall your whole post was based on blasting down his work without no critisism on what he is doing well.

I'm sorry, but I did not see anybody force you into using these models. Everybody has their own taste which is why people mod for games, his method is his own.
I see people often add a single emblem to a model and people love it, because it's all about taste.
Everybody has to start at a certain stage if they wish to mod for games, it's a simple fact which many people are arrogant towards.

People can be sensitive towards work they've put their own free time into, remember this when you post critisism.

Poptart Duluxe,
Does your friend need you to hold his hand?

This post has been edited by _CiviliaN^SoldieR_ on October 22, 2008 10:56 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Poptart Duluxe
Posted: October 22, 2008 03:48 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

QUOTE (_CiviliaN^SoldieR_ @ October 22, 2008 10:55 am)
Poptart Duluxe,
Does your friend need you to hold his hand?

Much like in the same way you're holding Wesker's?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: October 22, 2008 04:51 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

I don't know if you can read with out Zephyr's permission but I was already apart of this forum and as you might be able to see I'm also a moderator.

This post has been edited by _CiviliaN^SoldieR_ on October 22, 2008 04:53 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Poptart Duluxe
Posted: October 22, 2008 08:54 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

That's nice, show no mercy. biggrin.gif

Na na, I'm kidding. No need for any un-necessary violence now. Let's stop all the fighting and the name calling and so on, Zephy's gone (rip :'( ).

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: October 22, 2008 09:11 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Fine by me, I don't keep grudges, takes up too much energy. I don't know for Wesker though.

This post has been edited by _CiviliaN^SoldieR_ on October 22, 2008 09:11 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Poptart Duluxe
Posted: October 22, 2008 09:12 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

QUOTE (_CiviliaN^SoldieR_ @ October 22, 2008 09:11 pm)
Fine by me, I don't keep grudges, takes up too much energy. I don't know for Wesker though.

I hear ya, laziness is win. <3

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Chairman Wesker
Posted: October 22, 2008 10:46 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

I'm not holding anything against you.
Well... besides the fact you have ruined several of my topic threads with crap.
However I'm not hold the crap in your face in a brownbag on fire.
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: October 22, 2008 11:03 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Don't worry, those posts can be deleted. I'll get on it tomorrow if someone else doesn't sort it.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Pages: ««<234
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll