Group: Members

just glad to be of some service smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
secondwheel2
Posted: September 22, 2004 08:53 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

hey i have been encountering red_wizards problem with the drop of FPS and they only seem to happen when im at 1 of the particular hacking stops. But i was playing pe the other day and this problem didnt happen.
I like it how you guys actually help people when they need. Unlike sum other mods(cough, cough..........counterstrike). And also Gamearena australia may review public-enemy to c if its good enough to host sum servers.

--------------------
better run fast because if u didnt keep a secondwheel with u ur gone
PMEmail Poster
Einsteinb
Posted: September 22, 2004 12:04 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

The eqsave.dll didn't seem to fix it. Got the same error message as I was getting before.

Maybe that incompatibility issue idea is the cause. I have little problem running other games with some of the addons and new features PE brings. Star Was Galaxies comes to mind (particle systems, weather effects and the like).
PMEmail Poster
Zpin
Posted: September 22, 2004 12:31 pm
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leader (Admin)

@secondwheel2: would be cool if they could host some servers smile.gif About the fps drop bug I don't have an idea yet...

@Einsteinb: Yes, it has to be something like that because nobody else reported this before...

--------------------
The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. - Ecclesiastes IX. 11.
---
The fool speaks, the wise man listens. - unknown
PMUsers Website
Red Wizard
Posted: October 01, 2004 08:14 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

As a followup to the FPS drops, while playing on server #5 today on pe_bladerunner I noticed the area that the drop would occur switched more times than usual, and it always switched to whichever area I had just finished killing the bots in. Specifically, it would swap between this area by the Pipeline terminal and the T-shaped walkway between the two terminal areas.

I have also managed to produce the same FPS drop-effect on a LAN server created on my machine, using 3 bots; however, I have only encountered the drop in the area by the Pipeline terminal in pe_bladerunner on a local server.
PMEmail PosterICQAOLYahoo
Zpin
Posted: October 01, 2004 10:33 am
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leader (Admin)

Thanks, that'll probably help fixing it... I'll do some profiling later today.

--------------------
The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. - Ecclesiastes IX. 11.
---
The fool speaks, the wise man listens. - unknown
PMUsers Website
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll