Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> map/zomb type
Fishfish458
  Posted: December 08, 2006 01:04 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

ok so you know how theres only 1 type of zombie (blood zombie) heres my short descriptions of what types of zombies are avalible

blood zombies - spread by biting or scarring the person. There muscle tissue and brain is very dammaged so they are very slow and are usualy drooped over. If they are hit by anything, it will go through them easier yet because there brain dosent attain any thoughts except spreading disease so they can be hit more without stopping.

hell servant - dead bodies possesed by evil spirits or demons, their bodys are completely reanimated and all they try to do is kill to create even more. they often look normal except might contain a whiter skin.

test subject - these zombies have been tested on or they were subjects on them. they are stronger and faster than normal and usualy have a keen sense of sight or smell. They sometimes carry a spreading disease which is passed by clawing or biting the target. Sometimes they only kill but can not pass on the disease.

crypt zombie - These are already dead zombies from underground or an ancient crpyt that have been reanimated by unscientific reasons. They are somtimes even skeletons that have been brought back by rituals or energy reanimation reasons. They cannot spread any disease YET more people are dead than are born.

i just felt like writing this... no reason. i have made a storyline and written down map storys and plans. Im not releasing any more on maps yet. tongue.gif

can a moderator move this pls, its supposed to be in bb source....oops

This post has been edited by Fishfish458 on December 08, 2006 01:06 am
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll