[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> The end., Of it all.
SirAlucard
Posted: May 31, 2006 07:38 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: Members

19:28 31st May 2006.

The man put the revolver against his head as the door collapsed he pulled the trigger.

48 HOURS EARLIER

Tim had just woken up from a hard night of raving with his mates, they also awoke beside him. "That was some fucked up party, did you see that guy biting they fuck out of that women, I guess he had to many E's." "Yeah mate, that was some sado-masicism shit going on there."

They finally found their legs and Tim stood up and the others followed, "Yo guys, you wanna pop down the shops and get some pot noodles?" "Yeah sounds like a great idea." "Good i'll have chicken curry flavour..." His friends looked at him wanting to rant about him being such an ass.

"Fine i'll come..."

16:56 29th May 2006.

They had just left Tim's house. They looked up the road thinking how quiet it was. "Wow shit man, its quiet as fuck!" "Ah well done!" Said Tim. "You had to ruin it"

They turned their heads to the left and saw loads of people walking and stumbling up the road towards London, "Is there a parade on today?" "Not that I know of, lets follow them."

--------------------
im awesome bra'h
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: May 31, 2006 11:31 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Spending the night raving? E's? Pot noodles? WHATS GOING ON ALUCARD. This is not like you at all. Lol You encountered the zombies too fast hope this evolves into shaun of the dead.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
SirAlucard
Posted: June 05, 2006 07:18 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: Members

"So we followed the fuckers, they left a horrible stench as we followed. I remember something from the night before that made me burst out with laughter. All of them just turned around and stared at me like some mindless Heroin addict."

"What are you all looking at, have you never heared anyone laugh before?"

They stumbled towards us.

--------------------
im awesome bra'h
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll