Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> On weapons proliferation
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 14, 2007 03:22 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

Your doing number 2 on Security Corporate's List. You should watch out, my friend
PM
rosend1990
Posted: March 14, 2007 10:22 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

I was thinking of this a long time ago, I never knew someone would post this. Anyway you got the greatest idea yet. biggrin.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
Hidden somewhere in the depths of Ironoak Sewers.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Tanker
Posted: March 14, 2007 09:57 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

i just want to go back to the different country thing again... if you wanna make a funny lvl make one in london with the funny looking police officers and the royal guards with the big fuzzy hats... lol... but i guess that would be too funny and it wouldnt be much of a zombie game anymore it would be a joke

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

-Revelations 6:7-8
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: March 17, 2007 10:03 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

srry for double posting but i want to say this... a london lvl would actualy be a half good idea... it would be really tough though since in england you cant have guns. it would be like a all melee weapon lvl... in fact it reminds me of the movie 28 days later... that was a good movie

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

PMEmail Poster
mrmicky
Posted: March 18, 2007 12:35 am
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Group: BB:S Team

agreed 28 days later is amazing, but you seem too have the wrong idea about england/britain. alot of people in the london area would as i am told have guns not for protection but for shooting people to get on the news, so guns + london = a must have.

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: March 18, 2007 01:02 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

im from england. the police officers dont even have guns. why do you think in 28 days later they used a machette and a baseball bat? there are no guns. its very rare that there are actually any crimes committed with guns most the time its with knifes or something like that. though thats not to say its impossible to get guns

This post has been edited by Tanker on March 18, 2007 01:09 am

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: March 18, 2007 05:12 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

lol god bless america the one place where guns are everywhere

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: March 18, 2007 05:17 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Dobedo
Posted: April 04, 2007 08:04 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Heh, I never saw the maps having too much weapons. Personally, in Texas almost everybody I live around owns a big gun. Myself, got two AR-15's, Mossberg twelve, Remington twelve, some chicken-shit over and under 4-10, a twenty guage Remington, Sig-Sauer P220, Kimber 1911A1 model, and a Beretta .22.

Seemed like a normal amount of firearms for maps based in America.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Security Corporate
  Posted: April 05, 2007 12:46 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Topic closed for the rather henious amount of bumping.
PM
Pages: ««<345
Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll