Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> BBS Team in Full Swing, 01/30/2012 Update
The Maddog
  Posted: January 30, 2012 11:35 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

Since taking on the project as manager the team is in full swing and working incredibly hard. In the passed few days of bringing back BBS from the dead i have seen more work done in the passed few days than there was in the passed few months.

I can honestly say the team is working hard, we have 12 highly skilled and motivated members aiming to release the 1st playable version of BBS you have all waited for so long in, i am pushing my team to the 3 month deadline to have a playable BBS release.

I did not expect everything to go so well and smoothly, the only problems we have now is our server is down for maintenance... That's it, everything else is going smoothly and i hope the luck lasts.

The team have their own development forum, assignments equiped with deadlines so with this said BBS will be here very soon, hang in there and keep updated.

Source
http://www.moddb.com/mods/brainbread-sourc...01302012-update

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
mallic
Posted: February 19, 2012 07:53 am
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

You still gonna honor the assignments of the beta testers here on this forum? Also we should widen it to more testers to give the old members a reward for their patience and so we have time to get the word out.

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
The Maddog
Posted: February 23, 2012 09:27 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

We will be recruiting playtesters ofcourse, especially the old veterans here at IronOak.

I will open a thread on this forum giving exact details of how and what you need to get into the playtest team a month before public release.

However, consider yourself already in mallic.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll