Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> BB:S >.>
Vincent Valentine
Posted: September 16, 2006 12:24 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

Please, please post at least one screen shot, or somthing.. been waiting for Brain bread source for a long time, and I need at least one screen shot to keep me at ease! >.>

btw I'm not new to BB, I've been playing for somtime now, and use the same name here for BB, you may have seen me biggrin.gif.
PMEmail Poster
Vincent Valentine
Posted: September 17, 2006 02:30 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Do you think brain bread source will be better then No more room in hell?
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: September 17, 2006 04:01 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Stop it right there. Please do not compare different zombie mods, or start up a comparing discussion. Brainbread, Zombie Panic, and NMRIH are different. Its hard to say what is going to be better than what because the gameplay styles are different. It also depends on what people want or are looking for. If people like AI battles, they're gonna go for BB instead of ZP, and say BB is better because it has NPCs and the like. All three of those mods have a different target audience. Trying to compare the mods is not fallible.
PM
Stone_The_Crows
Posted: September 17, 2006 06:05 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

It's just about every week we get a comparison issue! ohmy.gif

But hey Vincent. I believe earlier in the month, I was on cozmicshredders BB server with you. What's happening? blubbern.gif

This post has been edited by Stone_The_Crows on September 17, 2006 06:07 am

--------------------
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Vincent Valentine
Posted: September 17, 2006 06:57 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Oh shoot, sup crows biggrin.gif. I didn't mean like that, I meant like witch one do you think would look better.
PMEmail Poster
psychotic goth45
  Posted: September 17, 2006 07:47 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

QUOTE (Vincent Valentine @ Sep 17 2006, 02:30 AM)
Do you think brain bread source will be better then No more room in hell?

What is that "no more room in hell" is that a zombie mod because I love zombie mods. I play everyone I can get my hands on and I can't say Ive herd of it. Could you send me a link for the site or something so I can take a look? Thanks

--------------------
!!DrUgS ArE BaD & HIpPIeS SuCk!!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Vincent Valentine
Posted: September 18, 2006 02:32 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Yeah, its simple. www.nomoreroominhell.com lol. They got a couple of shots of zombies, and weapons. Looks like its going to be reallly good... too bad they don't give any screen shots here >.> rawr.

Btw its not done yet.

This post has been edited by Vincent Valentine on September 18, 2006 02:33 am
PMEmail Poster
Stone_The_Crows
Posted: September 18, 2006 03:47 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Definitely something to watch. Might just be a decent game.
Time will tell.

--------------------
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: September 18, 2006 05:32 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

I just hope BB:S will stick to their KILL 100 ZOMBIES without stopping thing.
ZP is pvp, and that sucks like shit.

I like surviving away from a huge sea of zombies. Its like a real zombie killer's dream....

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
Posted: September 18, 2006 05:39 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

The thing ZP has is the thrilling suspensee. Since zombies run, you have to be more careful. You dont need an ammount of 100 zombies to have a dangerous scenario. ANY amount of zombies is dangerous. ZP is really about survival. BB is more of a shoot the shit out everything that moves. Only certain places like the map laststand get really exhilirating. Others are basically a walkthrough. Its still fun, but it doesnt have that same intensity. There was this one map in BB though. It was a resident evil map, where you backed into a corner street, and it was really dark. You had only a few cops and marines and some vehicles between you and an endless horde of zombies. And I mean endless. They come at you 150-200 at a time, and its impossible to kill them all. That map was fucking awesome. Made me pant and sweat. Thing is with BB, if you are in a nice camped spot, you can just snipe zombies from a distance. Woop de fucking do. Theres no excitement in that. I want the feeling of running away, I want the adreneline of being trapped into a barricaded zone and holding out the waves of zombies. BB does that in certain places very nicely, but ZP does that with everything.
PM
Stone_The_Crows
Posted: September 25, 2006 08:28 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

to iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Like what you done with the sig! Where did you get those images, my man? I gots to know! blubbern.gif

--------------------
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: September 29, 2006 02:17 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

QUOTE (Stone_The_Crows @ Sep 25 2006, 08:28 PM)
to iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Like what you done with the sig! Where did you get those images, my man? I gots to know!  blubbern.gif

If you have gunZ launcher, download Legion's GunZ Entropy(found in GUNZFACTOR) and pick just about EVERY PREMIUM ITEM theyve got in this client, and even EVERY WEAPON.

Its so fun, since you can wear any premium you want, without REAL MONEY.
Although its boring, since you dont have enemies.

But still, you can use entropy for GunZ sigs, screenshots, stuff!

user posted image
Yearhhhh biggrin.gif

Edit: wrong gunz pic, XD

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on September 29, 2006 02:18 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Jono
Posted: September 29, 2006 06:32 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ Sep 18 2006, 05:39 AM)
The thing ZP has is the thrilling suspensee. Since zombies run, you have to be more careful. You dont need an ammount of 100 zombies to have a dangerous scenario. ANY amount of zombies is dangerous. ZP is really about survival. BB is more of a shoot the shit out everything that moves. Only certain places like the map laststand get really exhilirating. Others are basically a walkthrough. Its still fun, but it doesnt have that same intensity. There was this one map in BB though. It was a resident evil map, where you backed into a corner street, and it was really dark. You had only a few cops and marines and some vehicles between you and an endless horde of zombies. And I mean endless. They come at you 150-200 at a time, and its impossible to kill them all. That map was fucking awesome. Made me pant and sweat. Thing is with BB, if you are in a nice camped spot, you can just snipe zombies from a distance. Woop de fucking do. Theres no excitement in that. I want the feeling of running away, I want the adreneline of being trapped into a barricaded zone and holding out the waves of zombies. BB does that in certain places very nicely, but ZP does that with everything.

i found that bb was far more of a stress releaving game, when i came home after school, i didnt want to play a game that made me tense, that was hard and could result in frustration after dying, i wanted a game in which i could grab a gun, and kill every mother fucking thing in, if i wanted to make things a little harder, id just go revolver only, but most of the time, i just loved going on a massacre
PMEmail Poster
b0sco
Posted: September 29, 2006 10:04 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

QUOTE (Jono @ Sep 29 2006, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (Security Corporate @ Sep 18 2006, 05:39 AM)

i found that bb was far more of a stress releaving game, when i came home after school, i didnt want to play a game that made me tense, that was hard and could result in frustration after dying, i wanted a game in which i could grab a gun, and kill every mother fucking thing in, if i wanted to make things a little harder, id just go revolver only, but most of the time, i just loved going on a massacre

Same here, BB can be played without sound or whatever and it's still fun, kinda like Serious Sam

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: September 30, 2006 12:08 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

ZP doesn't require sound persay, sound is only needed when you want a full experience. It's a shame all the servers usually play dumb DM type maps now.

And I never Zombie Panic was a stress relieving game. It's quite the opposite. I just said I liked the rush ZP gave me.

What's cool about BB, is that its a more user friendly game, and it is a little more forgiving to the new comer.
PM
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll