Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Wierd Dream, I had a wierd dream
Tanker
Posted: April 01, 2007 03:59 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

ok this is just a dream i had recently... ever since i started playing brainbread ive had a lot of dreams about zombies this one being the wierdest.

it starts off with a skinny hippie chick, a fat chick, a few of my classmates, and I going up the stairs of a parking garage. We reach the top and the whole top floor is full of zombies.

So we see this car and my classmates and i run toward it and get in. Then we look outside and the fat chick is eating all the zombies. She just runs around eating them all in one bite. Then we see the skinny hipie chick getting high with a whole bunch of hipie zombies.

So after the fat chick eats all the zombies she has a heart attack and dies. The hipie girl is out cold and that just leaves me and my classmates. then the dream ends with me and my classmates sitting on the stairs of the parking garage watching zombies trying to figure out how to walk up stairs...

The End

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

-Revelations 6:7-8
PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: April 01, 2007 04:03 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

i think you should stop with the blubbern.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: April 01, 2007 04:27 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

or maybe God is trying to tell me something... i got it fat people are the answer to the zombie plaque! everyone to McDonalds!

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: April 01, 2007 04:31 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

i see someone is using this as a method to get up his post count.,...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: April 01, 2007 05:58 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

post count? i dont give a crap about post count... to tell you the truth im not even sure what its really for... im just telling a story of a dream i had

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: April 01, 2007 10:20 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Haha! Hippie zombies getting stoned? Ya'll just sitting there watching zombies futilly attempting to climb up the stairs? This dream is gold. My suggestion: either stop playing zombie games for a few days or get off the blubbern.gif . Hehe..

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on April 01, 2007 10:20 pm
PM
gordon_frohman
Posted: April 01, 2007 10:51 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

or both ?

i for another part have dreams that much much laer becomes true like , you could call it deja vu ( sp ? )

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: April 01, 2007 11:17 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

well then lets hope you dont have zombie dreams

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: April 01, 2007 11:34 pm
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

This is actually interesting.
HAahahahahahaha
funny too.
Never had a dream.

I guess it comes from your mind. Its all so stretched in imagination that you make up these things when your dreaming.
Very interesting actually.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
gordon_frohman
Posted: April 01, 2007 11:46 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

zombie ! start on new installment for plague ! biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: April 01, 2007 11:53 pm
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Already did.
Took long.
Ran outta material.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
gordon_frohman
Posted: April 02, 2007 12:00 am
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

material is a bad thing to go out of , read abit about resident evil , and i think im gonna direct gordon towards arklay mountains

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: April 08, 2007 08:13 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

ok i had another wierd dream... its not as wierd as my first one but i want to tell you about it... and before you ask... NO I DID NOT FALL ASLEEP WATCHING NASCAR!

ok this one im at a NASCAR race (which is wierd because i dont like NASCAR.) Anyway as you all guessed all the racers are zombies... It basicly goes on like a regular race for a while... then all of a sudden one racer jumps outs his car and onto another racers car. The car crashes and both drivers get up and attack the crowd who are all human.

So everyone is running away and as soon as i leave i find myself at an airport... I go inside and join a bunch of survivors sitting on the floor.

The End

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: April 08, 2007 08:32 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

that seemed abit unreal due to the fact that most dreams circle in a range around you , after what ive been learnt at the $chool so while youre in the car wich is still in nascar race speed thingy ( tongue.gif ) you shouldnt be able to see the zombies attack the crowd ..

but anytho its your dream so is shouldnt bother .

whatever your eating or drinking or smoking or injecting that makes you dream like this , you should stop for a while

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: April 08, 2007 08:42 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

i didnt really see them attack the crowd... im just filling the blank because everyone just started running out... so i assume thats what happened

edit:understandably i have to fill in some blanks since im the one who had the dream...if i explained it exact you wouldnt understand what happened so its just easier to fill in the blanks for you... Like the part where the zombie jumps from one car to another... i dont remember ever actually seeing that happen but for whatever reason my mind tells me thats what happend... dreams are wierd i dont ask questions...

This post has been edited by Tanker on April 08, 2007 08:54 pm

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Pages: 123
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll