[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> lets get a bit of convo going..
BloodWraith
Posted: November 02, 2004 01:14 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor
Group Icon

Group: BB Betatesters

I agree on takeing out the score board till the end..

you think there would be a wayof getting bounse points for team work
say if you stay to gether the greater the point values is as a whole or the stronger the shots and so forth .. OR heres an Idea.. i explained this a bit better below with the squads and teams but you dont score points but you help your groupe score not your self.. but lt there be a way to show what you have killed.
mabe you get extra points for assists, or healing other people just ideas. i REALY like the idea of squads against a mass hord and see how things turn out i LOVE Coop games like Sven Coop.

but its hard to make a good groupe every one wants to be the sniper, so you think there would be a cap on what or how many of each Station per squad. say 1 sniper ,1 heavey ,2 assaults, and a Medic if its a squad duration of only 5 people for one squa.but peding on how many people make it in a game you camn be assinged to other squad. and if that person in the 1 Station only slot (like medic ,snipe, heavey) dies its not to say you cant fill it and grab there weapon, when they turn on you OR consolidate partal squads together to make a larger whole . like a groupe of 10 2 squads that means say 2 snipes 2 heaves 2 meds and 4 assaults. all haveing to work together holding back the hord of undead
* and mabe for the Medic they can heal you and slowly bring the Infection down or slow it but its not cureable they just prolong the enevitable so you can help out longer. Hence getting more kills and helping your team getting a better score . so mabe you get turned in to a NPC zombie when you die unLess you state you want to play as a zombie but i think a NPC takeing over and you just watching your self as a chase cam trying to kill your team mates off is a bit more horrifing * that and waiting to respawn with the rest of your group say when the round ends*

your ideas .. guys .. ?and what do you think of all this .. i dont know what is possibel and what is not these are just merly ideas.
And another thing are these the Slow zombies or teh fast ones.. just wondering

PMEmail Poster
eXist
Posted: November 02, 2004 02:17 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

don't forget that all playable characters in BrainBread are civilians without any tactical- or survival-training.

--------------------
user posted image

Und eines Tages werden wir uns wiedersehen an diesem Ort.

Es wird ein Ort des Ausgleichs sein, ein Ort an dem die gefallenen Krieger vergangener Generationen die honiggleiche Suesse ewiger Erloesung von Angst und Schmerz erfahren sollen. Ein Ort an dem die Worte Krieg und Gewalt keine Bedeutung haben. Ein Ort an dem alle Menschen ohne diese letzte Furcht leben koennen, die Furcht nie mehr aufzuwachen aus dem kalten Schlaf auf steinigem Boden. Denn an diesem Ort wird es keine Kriege geben, keine Furcht und keinen Tod.

Bis bald...
PMEmail PosterICQ
BloodWraith
Posted: November 02, 2004 02:21 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor
Group Icon

eh im just talking about players in general .. could make the sniper a skeet shooter.. the medic a school nurse and so forth ..
PMEmail Poster
Bruce Campbell
Posted: November 02, 2004 07:26 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis
Group Icon

QUOTE (BloodWraith @ Nov 2 2004, 12:14 AM)
your ideas .. guys .. ?

Ok, so here are a few comments:

1. You're not NPC (=non-player character) when you play as a zombie (it's twice the fun to chase your former team mates! biggrin.gif).
2. No skill classes or anything - you start with a garden axe or something. You didn't know that this accident was going to happen, didn't you?
3. Hmm, I'm not sure if it's reasonable to make guns more powerful etc. when players are close to each others. It may force to teamplay on the Internet but if you play with your friends, it happens automatically. I don't know, I'm not into this option. It might make the game too easy for human players. unsure.gif

--------------------
Get your BB backgrounds here!

You can judge them or ask about them here.
PMEmail Poster
BloodWraith
Posted: November 02, 2004 09:46 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor
Group Icon

personally i rather play as a marine...* the one that looks like has a ski mask on with goggels but i think id use a assault riffle with aim point , and a side arm, with a one Nade'* and when i die or turn .. the NPC takes over and i just watch and wait to respawn next round. wonder if that can be a game option you can choose...?

wondering how you get ammo though.

what exactly the LVL's you gain, do .. like um stead your aim more ammo capacity ,# of weapons your able to carry.. ect..
Mabe you could play as a marine barney or a civy.. and the level corilate with the groupe your with ..
private and on up threw for millitary..
beat cop up to chief for cops...
hobo to mayor or bat man for civies..
LOL.. some thing to think about ,though what each lvl a person gets what ability or upgrade i have no idea.
thought that would corrilate directly in to the idea i had for seperate units you could make earlier .. make the three you can join Cops marines and Neberhood watch ...LOL.. be intersting ... hmm .. im just throwing out ideas dont have to listen to me its late and im MINUES killing zombie horde fix .. so im a little wierd right now..

PMEmail Poster
Pages: 123
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll