[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Time, By: Mrchace
mrchace
Posted: June 14, 2007 04:59 pm
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

Group: Moderators

+++++++++++++Authors Note++++++++++++++++
Hello readers (I don't know if I'll call you constant just yet) I am back to writing stories in my favorite forum, I now have a years creative writing experience under my belt, so lets see if you can pick out any significant differences.

~Jordan
+++++++++++++Prologue+++++++++++++++++++

Time is a distortion of reality, a... vice created by the human mind to give him a sense of organization, a way to plan his life. In this case, time has turned its back on him, and is now running against him in a race for survival... little does man know, his world is about to change into something he could never imagine.

++++++++++++Chapter 1+++++++++++++++++++
Good Morning America!
Awakening

Then, as dawn rose above the blackened silhouette of the mountains far in the distance, Thomas Einback had came to the realization that time had finally moved on and left humanity to fend for itself.

Tom's alarmed chirped in chaotic spasms for over a minute before his hand slammed the snooze button for the third time. The chirping ceased and Tom slipped back to dreamland.

A high pitched sound, squealed in his ear, this time it was no alarm that awoke him, although the sound faintly resembled that of his alarm, The sound was too muffled and too high pitched.

He sat up fairly quickly, blood rushed from his head leaving him with a slight pain, his ruffled hair fell into his eyes and mouth, , he pushed it back with a stroke of his hand and slowly made his way to the window. He peered out, trying to make out the scene through his misty window. Seeing a woman slice at someone throat, his jaw dropped at the utter destruction that lay before him, chaos consumed the street as man and woman ran for everything, cars, tv's, weapons, and even other people. Tom managed to catch a glimpse of a woman biting down on a man's shin as he tried to run past. The man picked his foot up and slammed it down hard on the woman's head, shattering her skull sending pieces of brain guts across the street.

"What the hell? I'm dreaming...yes, thats it, dreaming the sleep land. Ha! hahahaha!" He continued laughing as he closed his curtains and tucked himself back into bed. No less then two minutes later his alarm went off, arousing him from his "sleep" and his supposed dream. He sat up slowly this time, stretching and relishing in his rest. "Damn, what a weird dream...what was it about?" His eyes leveled on the window and it came to him.

"oh?" he pushed himself out of bed and opened the curtains.

"Fuck this shit." He closed the curtains, and made his way to the kitchen. He got a Dr. Pepper out of the fridge and sat down on the couch, turning on the boob tube as he drank the holy liquid.

Every channel he flipped too was that of distruction. "This must be April fools bullshit"

The calender read November the ninth, he didn't know or care, it was April fools no matter what day it was.

A bang came at the door, followed by a dragging scratching sound, Tom, unnerved by this found yelling his only choice "Shut the hell up, I'm trying to watch TV here!" the sound came again, spurring Tom from his seat. He walked to the door, bent over a little, and rapped it softly. "Scuse me? Could you do me a goody?" He called a favor a goody since his mum used to say it, used because shes dead now.

"Could ya shut the fuck up and go back to bed?" Tom asked quite nicely for such language.

Whoever was on the other side of the door did not like what Tom had to say and gave to door a good kick. This infuriated Tom sending him into an almost frenzy, he ripped the door open, sending the man on his ass, Tom was on him in a second slicing open a can of whoop ass as he dismembered the rotting man before him.

Tom, finally realizing he was destroying a zombie, slowly got up, took off his clothes, and walked back into his room to take a bath, hugging himself and shaking badly, he poured a tub of ice cold water and set himself down in it. The events of this short day still not sinking into his mind.

"Don't you touch me" She slammed her fist into the face of the man who had grabbed her, sending him to the ground in a slump. She didn't deal with pussy ass slaps. He let out a groan and crawled towards her.

"Get away from me!" She planted the heel of her Red Stilletto shoes into the man's head, shoving the heel through his eye, making a gross squishing sound.

"Ewww..." she shrieked, shaking her hands wildly as she backed into a solid object.

The prone, bleeding man continued to crawl towards her as hands reached around her, grabbing at her red dress, groping for her flesh, she elbowed her assailant in the stomach and wriggled out of his grasp before he could hurt her. She fell to the ground and crawled towards a door closest to her. She reached for the handle, finding it was locked, she began banging at it with her fists, punching, and scratching at the wood. The men closed in on her, as she still fought the motionless door. More people entered the chasm of the ally she fought for her life in, the door not budging, she slumped against it and began crying. The men moved in on her, moaning, groaning, and swinging momentum to get to her as quickly as possible, the thought and smell of flesh drove them into a frenzy.

"How could this be happening?" She screamed into her palms, tears flying from her eyes, the only though in her mind being violated and murdered.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

His eyes opened with a start, blinking rapidly he stood up as quickly as he could manage, sending stabbing pain through his head and black spots across his field of vison. Groping for his piece he checked the ammo in the clip and took in his surroundings. The last thing he could remember was being thrown out the back of a dark van by... god... who the hell were they?

He took a closer look around, he spotted what looked like a shined piece of black metal by a garbage can a little down the ally. The sun had just began its decent over the mountains above the horizon of houses on the other end of the ally, causing the blackened metal to shine in his eyes, burning circular figures into them that he could see whenever he blinked. The black piece of metal turned out to be an MP5 Navy submachingun, a clip filled with around 30 9mm parrabellum bullets, as shown on the box of 120 more 9mm rounds.

"It gunna be dark soon, daaaamn. Need to get me some eats and some place to chill." He shook his had at the fact he was talking to himself, and worked his way across to a connecting ally, looking for a door that didn't look barracaded or kicked in. A scream rang out over As I lay Dying screaming from one of the nearby apartment buildings.

"Sounded like that shit came from the next ally" He shouldered his Mp5 over the padded shoulders on his suit and began running as quickly as he could muster to the next ally, the clicks of his boots echoing in the ally as he shifted his weight from right foot to left, trying to gain momentum to speed himself to the location of the scream.

He turned a corner, before him lay close to 15 different shambling beings and a blond white woman in a red dress slumped against a door about 30m away. He fired 5 shots from his shouldered weapon, blasting holes into the three zombies heads closest to the woman. He began shoving his way through the crowed, performing head shots from time to time if one of the zombies got too physical. After slamming the butt of his machingun into the face of another rotting man making his way towards the woman, smashing his face into a pulp and sending him to the ground. He ran up the stairs in front of the woman, and began firing into the crowed in an attempt to suppress the coming onslaught. More and more entered from the mouths of the allys and from where he had entered, taking the number from the starting 15 to about 30 or almost 40, not including the ones he had killed.

They closed in on him as the clip in his machingun ran dry, he fumbled for the box of bullets he placed into his pockets, one of the zombies reached up, grabbing his arm, sending the box of bullets to the ground, spreading them out onto the street... he used the butt of his gun to smash in the zombies head as another entered in on his right...

This post has been edited by mrchace on August 08, 2007 02:15 am

--------------------

There are a few reasons I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, they are as follows:

1) I really don't have a lot of time.

2) My hardrive is failing

3) The forums honestly frustrate me to a point I cannot stand it, I've tried to help, I've tried to set people straight, but apparently, the health of these forums only matters to a few people. Thats just sad, most of us have grown along with these forums and along BB and frankly its disgusting to see the way you guys act sometimes...

until you pull your acts together, don't expect to see me around much.

WHERE IS MY DELETE POST FUNCTION!?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
mallic
Posted: June 20, 2007 07:38 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

thats not all you have under your belt XD sounds cool

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
mrchace
Posted: June 24, 2007 04:07 am
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

Edit: Part one complete.

--------------------

There are a few reasons I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, they are as follows:

3) The forums honestly frustrate me to a point I cannot stand it, I've tried to help, I've tried to set people straight, but apparently, the health of these forums only matters to a few people. Thats just sad, most of us have grown along with these forums and along BB and frankly its disgusting to see the way you guys act sometimes...

mrchace
Posted: August 07, 2007 07:51 am
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

_______2_______
"Don't you touch me" She slammed her fist into the face of the man who had grabbed her, sending him to the ground in a slump. She didn't deal with pussy ass slaps. He let out a groan and crawled towards her.

"Get away from me!" She planted the heel of her Red Stilletto shoes into the man's head, shoving the heel through his eye, making a gross squishing sound.

"Ewww..." she shrieked, shaking her hands wildly as she backed into a solid object.

The prone, bleeding man continued to crawl towards her as hands reached around her, grabbing at her red dress, groping for her flesh, she elbowed her assailant in the stomach and wriggled out of his grasp before he could hurt her. She fell to the ground and crawled towards a door closest to her. She reached for the handle, finding it was locked, she began banging at it with her fists, punching, and scratching at the wood. The men closed in on her, as she still fought the motionless door. More people entered the chasm of the ally she fought for her life in, the door not budging, she slumped against it and began crying. The men moved in on her, moaning, groaning, and swinging momentum to get to her as quickly as possible, the thought and smell of flesh drove them into a frenzy.

"How could this be happening?" She screamed into her palms, tears flying from her eyes, the only though in her mind being violated and murdered.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

His eyes opened with a start, blinking rapidly he stood up as quickly as he could manage, sending stabbing pain through his head and black spots across his field of vison. Groping for his piece he checked the ammo in the clip and took in his surroundings. The last thing he could remember was being thrown out the back of a dark van by... god... who the hell were they?

He took a closer look around, he spotted what looked like a shined piece of black metal by a garbage can a little down the ally. The sun had just began its decent over the mountains above the horizon of houses on the other end of the ally, causing the blackened metal to shine in his eyes, burning circular figures into them that he could see whenever he blinked. The black piece of metal turned out to be an MP5 Navy submachingun, a clip filled with around 30 9mm parrabellum bullets, as shown on the box of 120 more 9mm rounds.

"It gunna be dark soon, daaaamn. Need to get me some eats and some place to chill." He shook his had at the fact he was talking to himself, and worked his way across to a connecting ally, looking for a door that didn't look barracaded or kicked in. A scream rang out over As I lay Dying screaming from one of the nearby apartment buildings.

"Sounded like that shit came from the next ally" He shouldered his Mp5 over the padded shoulders on his suit and began running as quickly as he could muster to the next ally, the clicks of his boots echoing in the ally as he shifted his weight from right foot to left, trying to gain momentum to speed himself to the location of the scream.

He turned a corner, before him lay close to 15 different shambling beings and a blond white woman in a red dress slumped against a door about 30m away. He fired 5 shots from his shouldered weapon, blasting holes into the three zombies heads closest to the woman. He began shoving his way through the crowed, performing head shots from time to time if one of the zombies got too physical. After slamming the butt of his machingun into the face of another rotting man making his way towards the woman, smashing his face into a pulp and sending him to the ground. He ran up the stairs in front of the woman, and began firing into the crowed in an attempt to suppress the coming onslaught. More and more entered from the mouths of the allys and from where he had entered, taking the number from the starting 15 to about 30 or almost 40, not including the ones he had killed.

They closed in on him as the clip in his machingun ran dry, he fumbled for the box of bullets he placed into his pockets, one of the zombies reached up, grabbing his arm, sending the box of bullets to the ground, spreading them out onto the street... he used the butt of his gun to smash in the zombies head as another entered in on his right...

This post has been edited by mrchace on August 08, 2007 02:16 am

--------------------

Nikku
Posted: August 14, 2007 11:58 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

some one needs a hug...

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll