Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Welcome to Heavens Gate, THe gates of hell have been open
lestat666
Posted: December 18, 2004 04:10 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

Hello, my name is Zing you don't have to know my real name. If you have recived this Topic on this forum then there is no time to lose. I live in a town called Heavens Gate, nice peceful town or so I thought. Well i am in the town sending this message on one of the houses that left its door open. Strange yet im happy i found it. there might be some slight spelling errors but you have to accpet that im in a hurry to escape from the horror. Now I want you to take this message and reort it to the local news after I tell you how this nice town became the devils playground. It all stared on a tuseday, I was in my 2 per. class cartooning in Elmstreet high school. All of the sudden a kid just droped stright on the the floor and stared to twitch i thought to myself "what the hell is he doing?" So they day was over i Went home and my mom and dadsaid we are going to church. If you have seen a map of Heavens Gate you know that the church is right across from the graveyard. So after 2 hours of boring church stuff the priest fell just like my friend Jarms did. The priest just twiked untill he grabed an altar boy and just riped open his chest and ate the innerds of him. I freaked out i ran out of the church and saw 3 people walked towrds me vary slowly. one lookedl ike a cop i went up to him and when i grew closer i saw his eyes were as white a fresh paper and he was covered in blood. As were the other 2 people. i Ran and said to myself "there fucking zombies Oh my god i need something to kill them." i ran and ran to a local weapon shop there was only a degal with five bulets left i grabed it and ran. as soon as i went back to the church to find my parents i saw my OWN mom eating the flesh of my dieing dad. He was screming in pain and as soon as he saw me he cryed for me. I ran over to him and i said in my head " she is my mother my flesh and blood i can't kill her but if i do i will be saveing my father." i was confused and sad. so i just grabed a hudge branch and hit my mom stright across her face grabed my dad and ran.
We thought we should run back to our house but.. OH SHIT sorry i have to go the zombies are breaking in i will soon find another house and finish my story. Rember YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE.. Zinggobing65 Signed off at 11:54 P.M.

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Nikku
Posted: December 18, 2004 04:13 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

WOW SOUNDS LIKE MY STORY BUT TOHER THEN THAT GJ

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
lestat666
Posted: December 18, 2004 04:16 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

ya your story inspired me kinda lol

--------------------
User Posted Image omfg im a zombie shoot me

User Posted Image
----------
Fav bands
Cradle of Filth
Cannibal Corpse
Dimmu Borgir
Mindless Self Indulgence
Dark Funeral
Nikku
Posted: December 18, 2004 04:26 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

kickass that is teh Pure PWnage

u win the pure pwnage award

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 18, 2004 04:28 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

I LOVE UR SIG AND AVATAR, DONT KNWO WAHT AVATAR IS FROM THOUGH, CRADLE OF FILTH = pURE PAWNAGE BAND

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
lestat666
Posted: December 18, 2004 04:31 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

the ava is dani filth
from the band

--------------------

User Posted Image
----------
Fav bands
Cradle of Filth
Cannibal Corpse
Dimmu Borgir
Mindless Self Indulgence
Dark Funeral
BrainStew
Posted: December 18, 2004 04:32 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

BIG FONT DOES NOT MAKE YOU SUPERIOR TO OTHERS CUT IT OUT PLEASE. VERY ANNOYING. But I dont hate you for it biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
They call them fingers, but i've never seen them fing. -Simpsons
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 18, 2004 04:34 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

sorry...... i like big font!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
lestat666
Posted: December 18, 2004 05:58 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

ok i think i'm safe for now thank god i found this thread i need to try to warn everyone about those demons how could they i mean my mother!!!!how could this ever happen???.....o yes sorry but i found a building down next to a buildboard with a girl with asian letters or something i wasn't paying attentionbut really my first time ever useing a weapon against something that once lived my god........my father is ok he's having some seizures and his head hurts he's bleeding alot but i think he'll make it through the night i hope they didn't catch my sense of smell or something pssh like they'll ever do that?i mean common would they smell u??i dont think so o my god.....i heard footsteps downstairs i hope its something good i mean i hope there are survivors...........wait the footsteps are comming closer my god..."[I]o no its my math teacher wait theres no blood on him maybe i should make some....[I]"o sorry i dazed out of the horror pssh like anything bads happen? u know thats sarcasim ahh the doors opening!!phew that is litterally my math teacher weird coincedence eh
?hummmmmm i wonder if i should make him bleed no he looks like he can help he has a pistol with him and now he's going downstairs o check on things pssh grownups they always think that somethings bad is happening oh my god i heard gun shots my god theres screaming!!ahh the doors open gotta close it!!............................ Zinggobing65 Signed off at 1:37am

Nikku
Posted: December 18, 2004 06:19 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Mind if i eh? Join ya'?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh thank god, wait Zing Zing is that really you? This is Falcon from school. Holy Shit dude waht is going on. Im on my laptop hiding in a warehouse with about 10 other people. Are You ok Are You armed..........

Answer this: Do You Have ANY HOly WATER in that house?!
IF so pour it on the bite wounds, it will cancal the Person from Changeing...... Of fuck Shit No!!!!!! Zombies Coming in i am Transering to Web CAm
*Image Pops up of a teenager with Led Zepplin Shirt and Long Hair is holding a rifle*
thank God WE need help We are in the Warehouse on the corner of 25th and Oakla*static*
I repeat WE Need HElp get to 25th and oakland Corner. *SCream can be heard of "Shit them fuckers got in". Gunshots heard, teenager runs down stair and makes a battle cires and more weapon fire.*

*10 mins later, teenager has bite wark on his arm, he takes a bottle of Holy WAter and pours it on the wound then bandages It*
This is the ONly way to stop the Infection, We have contacted the ARmy, We have 3 soldier with us 7 died,, More are on thier way. Shit Battery Dieng, I ahve to Charge Laptop, Talk To you later
*imagage of teenager closing a lap top from the lap top's view*

-----End Transmission-----
Falcon311 has Singed off.................

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
lestat666
Posted: December 18, 2004 09:18 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Hello .. ok good im on HEY Falcon im glad you found this ok well update im in some mall i stole a laptop so the updates will be from anywhere. I found a shotgun and a minigun this might help. my dad is still with me but it still badly injured. ok Falcon meet me at the church my dad will be there and so will I but anyway im going to do some research on why these zombies are coming from nowhere. Damn who the hell calls a town like this Heavens Gate more like hells gates but any way my math teacher has died i killed him gladly now anyone ANYONE on the fourms PLEASE report this to the local news WE NEED HELP man everytime i played resident evil i said i wish this would happen to kick some zombie ass well i hate it some of my best friends are trying to eat me. o ya Falcon holy water dosent do shit there is only one way to stop the infection ... kill yourself ok well i have to get out of this mall its called the slaywatch mall located in the west side of Heavens Gate ok Zing over and out Zinggobing65 Signed off at 2:00 A.M.

Nikku
Posted: December 18, 2004 05:29 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Falcon311 has singed on......................

Yes, Holy Water doesn't but if you get strached then you WILL NOT turn, but, If you have an open wound then cover it up, if the infected blood gets in you in anyway then youll turn. We have been trying to get to the church ever scince the last time you posted. Thier seeems to be about 700 zombies standin' in front of both doors. I got a thing called a TAVOR rifle i found off a special Ops guy. Heh, good thing we wasted all thoose quaters on shooting games at the arcade..... looks like it'll final pay off. Oh shit Some are breaking threw the first door. Fuck, luckily we have 3 bars door behind each regalur door. Fuck dude i g2g.

Faclon311 has singed off.................

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
lestat666
Posted: December 18, 2004 06:10 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

ok PEOPLE i want feed back on the story tell me how is it going plesase OK l8er

--------------------

User Posted Image
----------
Fav bands
Cradle of Filth
Cannibal Corpse
Dimmu Borgir
Mindless Self Indulgence
Dark Funeral
lestat666
Posted: December 18, 2004 11:35 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Hello im reporting from the church we are locked in zombies are out side trying to come inside but they are unable to. ive done some research on how this is happing. some guy named Joe Viglaga was doing some experments on how to cure cancer but it just went very rong he was the first zombie. and from there it spred. there are now only a number of people trying to escape this town. I one of them. Reports of seeing a big zombie bigger than the others named fred is walking the city. A bigger one walks to but he is unknown. So anyone that has a computer on and is still living in Heavns Gate I need you. ok well we will be in this church for a while Zing over and out ..... Zinggobing65 Signed off at 9:56 A.M.
OneoftheLost
Posted: December 19, 2004 02:47 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

I like how you two are talking to eachother and us..its tight kinda feels real smile.gif anyhow keep it up its pretty good

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Give a man a gun he thinks he's superman.
Give a man two and he thinks he's God.
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 123>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll