Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Heaven's Fall, Sequel to A Plague Most Deadly
Xemo
Posted: April 30, 2008 08:19 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Members

Doi.. Them silly folks. Never be postin' and stuff. I guess I gotta post.. Or somethin' like that. Make Donn get more up-to-date.. Or somfin.

Donn Bakker
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 9:31 PM
Weather:Heavy Rain

I turned, looking back at the undead horde behind us. They had been chasing us for what seemed hours, though really was only minutes." There must be hundreds of them." John muttered, I nodded in agreement, turning to stare at the wall that was now impeding our passage. "Who puts freakin' walls that have no alleys or nothin'?" Ryan questioned, turning to take cover behind a nearby car, beginning to fire on the mass of dead bodies. I joined him, watching John and Seth doing the same to another car.

I frowned, watching as the zombies began falling from expertly-placed headshots." We don't even have enough ammo.." I took aim, firing at one of the closer ones. I watched with sadness as it dropped to the ground, shaking my head before taking aim once more." I am seriously going to have to talk to whoever started this."We defended our position for several minutes, the gunfire accompied by bursts of flame schorching the front line of zombies. I watched in confusion as zombies began breaking away from the main group, some of them running straight towards us while others began to take cover behind anything they could find." What in the world?" I heard Ryan murmer, as I began to take aim at this new threat." Them are the same ones we saw earlier. Those ones that ran away!" John offered, pausing a moment to burn several of the ones that had gotten near us.

" Just shut up and shoot!" I yelled, changing clips in my M16 before going back to firing. Despite the fact that we must have killed a hundred of them, they were still coming, though in admittedly less numbers. Not that it was much of a difference. It was going to be hard to kill all of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primary objectives: Survive the zombie onslaught
Secondary Objective: Link up with rest of the military.

ph34r.gif I couldn't think of anything else. unsure.gif Wierd. Odd. What?!

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: May 01, 2008 02:15 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Weather: Showers

We waited there, relaxing as much as we could.
"How are you?" I asked Clerice, who was sleeping on my shoulder again.
She rubbed her eyes. "Wha... " a feint, sleepy voice replied. She then resumed her nap.

In no time, I heard gunshots and explosions... must be a siege of some sort. I knocked at the metal wall in front of me. "Are we near?" I asked.
"Aye, I be seein' explosions!!!!" replied mr. Pete.

I didn't notice a covered window here in the storage. I pulled the covering and saw the night outside... it's pouring again.

After five minutes, we stopped. I woke Clerice up.
"But... I don't want to go..." she said to me. I didn't reply.
"Fine...." she then said.

We got out of the truck, carrying our once empty backpacks, now filled with ammunition. We had other guns as well. Mr. Pete opened the door on the storage, his rifle on his hand. He looked a bit worried.
"Ya brave ones ya are... ye remind me of me Grandchildren."
Nena and I smiled. "Thanks again, Mr. Pete..."
"Yer welcome, kids. I be wantin' to help, but many others be in need. Good luck!!! I hope ta see ye agayn."

He went back to his truck and drove away. He ran over the zombies that were attracted by the truck. Not so many of them..

We then focused on our priority right now, and that's to join a siege. From the looks of it, the battle's pretty intense.

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Focus on the siege.
Secondary: None

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on May 01, 2008 02:17 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: May 01, 2008 02:43 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

More posteh!

Donn Bakker
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 10:11PM
Weather:Heavy Rain

I sat down with a heavy sigh, noting the the horde of zombies had finally stopped coming. I checked my ammo, finding only two clips left for my M16."I think we deserved a short rest, eh?" He nodded to his men, who in turn sat down where they had taken cover. I took care to watch the approach to our position, at the same time examining all the equipment I had. We rested for a few minutes, completely silent as we took a little break. I frowned, noticing something coming up. Fast. I stood up immediatly, watching a group of... something charge towards us. They were wearing some type of uniform, covering everything but their head, which was little but pieces of skull." Haven't seen them before." I took aim, pulling the trigger and watching as one of the things dropped, half of its skull missing. I emptied the rest of my clip, watching three more go down to the 12 shots I fired. The other guys fired, taking down four more before the zombies stopped suddenly, turning and sprinting away." What the heck?" I blinked, watching the things move away." Never seen them run away before.."I murmured, then watched as they rounded a corner.

" Men, I think we should get out of here.." I began walking down the street, only getting a few steps before I saw another group of undead stumble into view, shuffling towards us." Not this again..." I groaned, then shoved a new clip into my gun, taking aim as I watched the others do so." Headshots are the only ones that count!" I began firing, beginning to back up to the back of the street, watching as the zombies began to come in more numbers." I thought we killed them all.." There was a loud scream to the side of me, cut off sharply, and I turned, seeing Ryan laying on the ground, a zombie in the middle of ripping his neck to pieces. I fired a single burst, putting the zombie to rest, then shot once, hitting Ryan in the head. I noticed several other undead stumbling to their feet nearby, and I turned, yelling to the rest of the men." Get behind the cars. These bastards can't stay down." They nodded acknoledgement, hurrying back to get behind the cars. I joined them, taking a last glance at Ryan's corpse before stepping away." I'm sorry.." I whispered, then took aim, pulling the trigger. Click."Damnit!" I dropped the M16, pulling out my Desert Eagle and yanking a grenade off my belt, tossing it over the car and into the zombie mass, ducking behind the wreck." Grenade!"

After a few moments, there was a loud explosion, followed by a rain of body parts falling down on the street." Rainin' body parts.. Lovely." I stood back up, smiling slightly as I saw the noticeble decline in zombie numbers, and began fireing.

------------------------

Posteh posteh posteh! unsure.gif blubbern.gif smile.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: May 01, 2008 03:12 am
Quote Post

Man you're a demon at this. That's a compliment. smile.gif

Anyway, I've updated the Plague zombie database on the discussion thread of this. You can check it out for yourself and stuff.

Oh yeah, and mate, my characters and your characters should meet. We're in a big time gap though... my character will be undergoing a siege battle.

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Weather: Slight Rain

We rushed toward the siege. I could locate the place easly because of the explosions and gunshots.
We came right in time... ending up in a small Black Ops gathering. It had a few nic-nacks here and there, you know, Black Ops stuff. A man observing closely stood there.
"Reinforcements!!!" One man shouted. He saw us coming. We came from a road. They were fighting in a plaza, which leads to another part of the city.

The observing man turned around.
"Come!!" he shouted to us.

We walked to his direction. He had a feint smile in his face.
"I'm glad that there are more Black Ops here." he said.
"I'm Tom. I'm currently commanding a 200-men squad that I managed to gather. We're in heavy assault... the Dark Ops are finally using their Bio-Weapons against us."
"Bio-weapons?" I asked.
"Yes.... they've got Revenants in their control. I think it's their property."

Revenants... so that's what they're called. I saw one from a distance and it was heavily shot.
"... so... lay your excess weapons on the store room so we can gear up a few more Black Ops in reserve."
"Yes sir." I replied quickly.
We went to the store room, which was probably the supply room of the Plaza. We then got out to join in with the battle.

"Excellent. Private, get 5 ready. You two can go on ahead. My orders to you is to focus on destroying the Revenants. The Dark Ops will resume their attack and we'll go from there.

We started our assault. The battle isn't fought like any other. The other soldiers are scattered around the place, as they fought the Revenants. "Let's split, Nena."

She took the left side while I took the right. I ended up in a damaged Warehouse store. A few Black Ops were assaulting Dark Ops outside.
"Cover up!!!" one said. I crouched and covered, and joined the fighting. We finished off the Dark Ops until Revenants poured in. They gained ground, taking one soldier victim. We killed the ones we can until I lobbed a grenade.

I took cover from the explosion... now ending up into a small restaurant. I found an untouched zombie there, and so I shot it. About 2 followed me.

In no time, the ground trembled blow us.... what the hell is this, an earthquake? It was a brief shake. It took a few moments of silence...

I then heard a loud ground explosion behind me. The soldiers who followed me looked very surprised.
"W-what the?!?!..."

It was ... a human, but with an oversized claw. What the hell is that?

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Engage the "human."
Secondary: None

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: May 01, 2008 03:42 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Donn Bakker
Time and Date:January 6th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Weather:Showers

I hurried fowards, ignoring the dozens of corpses piled up around the street, and exited the dead-end we had been stuck in for the last hour. I ignored the few zombies still stumbling around. I looked back, making suring Seth and John were still following. They were. I looked back to where I was going, bringing up my gun to fire a single shot into the head of a zombie that had gotten into our way. I looked back again, seeing the mass of zombies that was pouring out of the door that John had found in the wall. He had opened it and revealed the dozens of zombies clawing for them inside. Good thing we had killed most of the ones infront. I continued running, cursing to myself. We ran for atleast two minutes, finally reaching an intersection. I stopped, turning to look back at John." Man, I swear, if you ever do somethin' lik-"There was a loud BANG, followed by John's head disappearing in a bloody mist. I ducked down, taking cover behind a beat-up Mercedes as I tried to figure out where the shot had come from."Damnit!"I growled, then winced as there was another gunshot, followed by Seth following to the ground, clutching at the remains of his shoulder, cursing. I tried to spot the shooter, though I had only figured out the building he was in, a large apartment building with gunshots riddling the front. There was a flash in the second story window, followed by yet another BANG, and Seth's antics stopped as the top part of his head fell off.

I took aim, sighting in on the man silhouted in the window, and fired four shots, watching with satisfaction as the man disappeared. I looked back to John, shaking my head before I tilted my head, listening to nearby gunfire.I hurried towards the noise, hoping to find help. Instead, as I reached the site, I found a battleground, with what appeared Black Op's fighting.. someone similar, with more of the skull-heads running around. I took cover behind a car, watching the scene unfold. I ducked as a nearby explosion blew up a warehouse, cursing as I got hit in the head by a piece of flesh. I frowned, then took aim at a group of the skull-faces, in the middle of trying to attack a group of Black Op's. I fired four times, dropping one of them, watching the other three come running towards me. I reloaded, firing three more times, dropping another two. I stood up, watching as it began to jump towards me." Don't think so." He leapt, and I ducked, letting him fly over my head and crash into a wall. I grinned, walking over to it as it began to push itself up.

"Goodnight!" I brought my boot down on the things head, nodding as its skull cracked under the pressure."Now to find out what's going on.."

-------------
I tried to type in a hurry. unsure.gif

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: May 02, 2008 01:25 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

I'm back
PMEmail Poster
Xemo
Posted: May 02, 2008 02:36 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Goody! I can't find a clapping smily, so biggrin.gif .

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Xemo
Posted: May 06, 2008 01:26 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Doi.. Posteh! I am double-posting to let ya'll know that me did!

Donn Bakker
Time and Date;January 6th, 2008, 11:16PM
Weather:Slight Rain

I ducked as bullets began whizzing over my head, taking cover behind the car."Damnit!" I yelled, then yanked my last grenade off of my vest, flicking off the pin and waiting a few more seconds before throwing it over the top of the car. There was a loud cursing as my attackers saw the grenade, followed by a loud BOOM. I looked over my cover, seeing a small crater with corpses littered around it, what had once been my assailants. " Stupid bastards." I stood up, gazing around the battleground. I saw a clear path through a restaurant, and nodded, figuring it would provide perfect cover.

I sprinted towards it, ignoring the bullets hitting the ground near me. I had almost made it when a stray bullet hit my leg, going clean through my ankle. I stumbled, running on a few more feet before I fell, landing facefirst in a puddle. I laid there for a few moments, groaning in pain, before I slowly pushed myself up.I noticed that I had luckly landed behind another car, sheltering me from most of the gunfire. I crawled over to the car, leaning my back against it as I looked towards the restaurant. It was just a few meters away." God damnit.." I muttered, then turned my head, spotting one of the skull-heads a few feet away. It was running towards me, and I rolled to the side, yelling in pain before I stopped, watching it smack into the vehicle. It recovered quickly, leaping towards me again, and I fired the rest of my clip at it, watching the rounds burst through its skull. It continued flying through the air, despite the fact that it was really dead, and crashed into me, sending me to the floor and my gun flying through the air. I lay there, gasping for breath,pushing the thing off of me." This was a bad idea..." I lay there, panting as I watched the battle unfold." This would be a good time for a bit of..beer, I guess. I think.. Too bad..". I continued to watch for a few moments before I sat up, pushing myself to my feet and wincing in pain."Just a flesh wound." I began to limp towards the restaurant,leaving a trail of blood behind me, completely forgetting about my Desert Eagle. I had no clips for it anyways.

--------------
I just needed a post, darnit! <.< >.> unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Xemo on May 06, 2008 01:29 am

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: May 10, 2008 04:51 am
Quote Post

Cliffhanger post, eh Xemo...

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Weather: Rain

It was.... some type of mutant thing.... it looked like it was a part of the zombies.

I ran from it... and it was going for me. It was going at a slow pace though, as I checked back behind me. The others that I passed by, their attention got diverted to the thing, except the minimal zombies and the revenants. I ran toward the base we began with. Nena was there, sitting. She stood up when she saw the thing chasing me. It was tall, and it was gigantic. Its claw was horrendous. It cut those who got in the way, even its fellow zombies.

"Johann!!! Move it!" shouted Tom from afar.
A man beside him carried some weird type of launcher, but it looked closely to a grenade launcher. He shot it, and in time I rolled to the right in which I remained open... I caught a glimpse of the shot.

The creature, being hit by the rocket, was covered in green smoke. The smoke cleared in no time. The creature was hit.... by 10 needles! So those rockets contained those needles.
The creature was in pain after a while, as the other soldiers shot it. The Dark Ops fled, for some reason. It was shot many times, as it reacted to the needles but not to the gunshots. It then fainted, its claw growing smaller and smaller.

I ran to Tom. "First of all... where did that creature come from?!"
Tom had a smile on his face.
"It was a creature created by the Dark Ops. They were testing stolen viruses from our Agency, and they just placed one too many on a test sample, which was a human. They then created an abomination that we call 'The Claw.' We've been searching for this thing, and in time we managed to steal an Arcturus missile. It was recently created by the Black Ops but was taken control of the Dark Ops..

Glad it worked. Thanks for luring that thing in."

I was partly lost and partly relieved. Clerice was there, safe.
"You ok?" she asked.
"Never better. I'm just glad that ... that thing's killed now even though I just found out about it."
Clerice smiled for a bit.

Tom then stood in the middle of the Plaza.
"We managed to give a heavy blow upon the Dark Ops. This Plaza will be the second Black Ops resistance fortress created!"

The men cheered, carrying those wounded into the main fort.

"So, you two staying?" asked Tom once he turned around to us.
"We still have many things to do." I replied.
"Very well. I'm sorry, but we can't produce any vehicle ... you guys have to go on by foot. We'll be giving you supplies though."

He ordered a private to fetch some for us, as we got ready.

"You guys... I have one thing to ask." said Tom.
"Remember, if you find any Black Ops, tell them about this Plaza. Give them this GPS code, and they'll be sure to find us."
Tom handed us a small piece of paper. I kept it close to me.

In no time, we were back on track, going across the Plaza. It was patrolled by Soldiers so they can see if there are any remaining enemies.

We were given a bag of first aid, and a few bullets...

"So, what now Nena?" I asked.
"Well, I killed Dark Ops... let's just find more Black Ops and survivors out there."

We found a trail of blood leaving from a restaurant outside the Plaza...

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Find out about the trail of blood.
Secondary: Help others in need.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: May 13, 2008 12:14 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

ph34r.gif

Donn Bakker
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Weather:Rain

Dragged myself into the restaurant, I looked around, spotting about a dozen dead bodies, along with a bunch of wrecked chairs and tables. I shook my head, limping over to the closest corpse and kneeled down, rummaging through the man's belongings, looking for a weapon. Finding nothing, I walked over to the next body, beginning to search through it. Underneath the woman's coat there was a Glock 9mm, strapped in a leather holster. I chuckled quietly, grabbing the gun and standing up, looking around the room." Poor bastards." I walked over to one of the tables, pushing the dead man laying on it onto the floor. I examined what he had been eating before half of his face was eaten off, prodding the squashed burger with my finger.

There was a quiet shuffling sound behind me, followed by a low moan, and I whirled around, aiming the glock at the woman I had took it from in the first place. I fired once, sending the thing crashing to the ground, a hole in her forehead. Slowly the other corpses began to shuffle to their feet, moaning the whole time, and I backed up, bumping into the something. I turned around to confront another zombie, jaws open to try and bite my shoulder. I swung my elbow into it's face, watching as it's cheek sloughed off, showing the bone underneath. It stumbled backwards as I fired into it's head, causing it to explode and send brain matter and bits of skull flying. I began to limp towards the door, stopping as I noticed the four zombies blocking my path. I brought the gun up, firing four more times. I killed three, the last bullet hitting the other zombie in the shoulder. I pulled the trigger, wincing as there was a small Click."Stupid piece of crap!"

I stepped fowards, spinning the gun around so that I held it by the barrel, and raised my arm, bringing the hilt of the gun crashing into the things head.It dropped, its skull caved in, and I stepped over it, shoving the open the door. I limped the last foot out, turning and slamming the door. "Finally." I muttered, then turned back around, leaning against the door." A fre-" I stopped as I saw the men patrolling the area, a frown appearing on my lips as I saw the two closest to me, staring at down at the trail of blood I had left. These people were definately armed, that was for sure. " Isn't this just lovely?" I muttered, ignoring the scratching of the door as the undead inside the restaurant struggled to get out.
---------------------------
I tried! unsure.gif sad.gif cool.gif tongue.gif happy.gif

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: May 13, 2008 12:33 am
Quote Post

Meh Xemo, you're good at this ohmy.gif

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Weather: Slight Rain

Once we were about to approach the trail of blood, a man emerged from the restaurant. I got my gun ready, but ... he wasn't a zombie at all. Just someone with an injured leg...
But he sure looked like a normal Military soldier.
He looked young, but he was in bad shape.

"Sir... Nena, bring the first aid out."
Nena took out some first aid tools from her bag as I asked. She handed them to the man. I was willing to be help, but my attention got diverted away by the zombies inside the restaurant trying to escape.
I handed the man some bullets, which were a box of Desert Eagle rounds... hope it helps for him, since I got a random bunch of bullets. I also handed him a snack that I didn't know about. Still looks good anyway.
A few other soldiers came to where we were. "We'll aid you out of here." One of them said. "Le--"

He was stopped by the amount of zombies running toward us... it was about 10 or more. They ran fast.... I could hear them breathing. Me and Nena got ready. The man we just met did the same, and so did the other 2 soldiers.
What a way to start meeting a new person.

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Engage the Undead.
Secondary: Aid others in need.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: May 13, 2008 01:55 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Donn Bakker
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:33 PM

I nodded my thanks for the bullets and the first aid, limping over to where I had left the desert eagle, a few yards away. I picked it up, wincing as I put more weight on my injured leg, then stood back up, reloading the pistol. I slid the glock into my holster, turning as I saw the other soldiers. I went back over to stand by the soldiers, looking at the door for a moment before I noticed the running undead." Figures. These bastards never stop comin', do they?" I took aim, watching as the others did as well. "I'm going to sue someone after this.." I murmered, then began firing, dropping zombies with headshots. " And then I'm gonna buy me a cruise around the world. That sounds nice.." Shaking my head, then continued firing, as the others did the same. Hearing a clip as the gun went empty, I slid out the clip, letting it fall to the floor, sliding a new one in and going back to shooting." What are you alls names, anyways?"
---------------------
Xemo ish tired. Well, not tired, just.. tired... Woah

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: May 13, 2008 02:33 am
Quote Post

I hafta start readin' soon. Here ish my post.
Man you're affecting me with your interwbz language. ohmy.gif

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:33 PM

And the battle started. The man we found a few moments ago had started firing. The other two terrified soldiers did the same. We joined them.

Nena was laughing while firing, since she was beside the man who was murmuring something.

"What are you alls names, anyways?" he asked us in the middle of firing. I killed a few, but they kept on coming.

"Name's Johann."
"Clerice, but you can also call me Nena."
"They call me Carlos." one of the soldiers exclaimed.
"I... I'm..." the other was too caught up with the fight. He backed from where we were shooting.. I heard noises of shouting in the back after. "GET IT OFF ME!! G-GET IT OFFF!!!"

He was being eaten by a zombie, who was on his chest.... literally. I shot the zombie as careful as possible, but it was too late for the man. His heart was taken out. The other soldier ran away, leaving the three of us. Oh, what cowards.
Once I turned around, both of them are still shooting. The zombies had gone down to 3, and so I joined into the fight. They all decreased to the lonely number zero. Nena was in relief. The man was reloading.
"So, what's your name?" I asked.

OBJECTIVES
*Pending*

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: May 13, 2008 03:07 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

tongue.gif

Donn Bakker
Time and Date:January 6th, 2008, 11:35 PM

I watched the last undead fall, then turned to face the others, scratching the top of my head with the pistol barrel." My name.. Is Donn. Bakker. Donn Bakker. Good to meet ya'll..Could be better circumstances, but.. That's life." I turned away, walking over to the corpse of the other soldier, nudging him lightly with my uninjured foot. " Sometimes, I wonder about some people.." I aimed the pistol at the dead man's head, firing once, sending his brain matter spilling out onto the asphalt.Reaching down to pick up the man's weapon, I slung the rifle over my shoulder, taking out the bar-looking thing Johann had gave me.

Taking a small bite out of it, I turned back to look at the other two." So, you two got any idea of what to do now? I've already lost my entire squad, and it seems about time to get out of here. And I would much prefer we stick together. Find a helicopter or somethin'..."I shrugged, taking another bite out of the food. I was hungry after almost 48 hours of nothing to eat." I can't fly one, though."

-----------------------------
INTAWBZ! Wait.. what? What iz joo talkinz aboot?

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: May 13, 2008 04:56 am
Quote Post

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:35 PM

"My name.. Is Donn. Bakker. Donn Bakker. Good to meet ya'll..Could be better circumstances, but.. That's life." he answered.
He took out that snack I gave him... which was a fig newton bar. Was a snack my Ma packed me.
We discussed about leaving this place.

"Well, we didn't want to leave right now..." answered Nena quickly.
"I want to destroy a few forts. You should do the ---"
I covered Nena's mouth.
"Forgive her. She's demanding..."
She looked at me with a mad face, but cooled down after.

"So, would you like to join us? " I asked.
"The Dark Ops... they killed many of our friends. They're also a threat to the survivors out there, because they kill anyone but themselves. We wish to ruin them.."

We started walking, as I talked to Donn.
"Those Dark Ops... they betrayed our agency." commented Nena.

As we talked, I could hear a screech which was heading our way.
"Damn it...." I said, stopping the conversation. "Those... revenants. They're coming."

From the sounds, there were probably five or more. A rough estimate.
We got our weapons ready, and moved on to eliminate the skulls.

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Engage the Revenants.
Secondary: Aid those in need.

OI!, I've updated teh Johann's char. sheet and added clerice's sheet if you want to see it here.
http://www.ironoak.ch/forums/index.php?act...=225#entry98895

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: ««<1617181920
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll