Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: 1234  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Even ANOTHER story with forum members., Join please...
Nikku
Posted: May 14, 2006 06:40 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Nick...

Nick was getting more Absolute Vodka from the back when he walked in on the scene, an obvious gang trying to do wrong to a member of the law who hadn't done anything wrong.

The cop was a regular, never hurt anyone and frankly, Nick liked the guy, he always payed for his beer and left tips.

Nick leaned over to Ottis, the older bartender and whispered in his ear "There's gonna be some trouble, lock yourself in the back room... hury." And With that the old bar tender shuffled over to the back room and locked the door.

"What can i get you?" He asked to a man in a black coat, both hands in his jacket.

"Sam Adams, draft." he grumbled.

Nick poured the man a cold one and slid it over to him.

The man handed him 4.50 and Nick 'acidentaly' dropped the change.

While Nick was on the floor he cocked back the slid on his walther P27 and slid it into his leather jackect. He also checked the 15 Gauge shotgun the was hockey tapped to the under side of the bar counter.

"I said we don't like your kind in here" said the gang member.

"Hey buddy, You don't own the fucking joint, piss off." Said Nick.

The gang member leaned over the bar.
"You know who my father is?" He said a-matter-a-factly.

"Listen You little spoiled shit, I coudln't give less of a flying fuck who your dad is, know get the fuck out of this bar." Nick said leaning closer to the man.

"You know What!" The gang member said and he smacked his hand on the bar counter, open palmed.

"What?" Nick said as he unseathed his knife and stabbed it into the man hand and the man let out a scream. Nick The grabbed the mans head and slammed it into the counter, yanked out his P27 and shot the man in the head, blood splattered the counter.

The Music stopped as the other gang members backed away and more gang member joined them as the started to open fire on Nick, who ducked behind the counter.

The man with the Sam Adams and the black coat pulled out 2 pistols and shot 2 gang members as he jumped behind the counter.

Nick pumped the shot gun.

"Well good day..." He smiled at the man.

"Name's Duncan Wallace, you can call me scotty." Said the man.

"Name's Nick, last name isn't important now." Nick said as he stood up and fired the shot gun and his pistol in unity, and grabbed his knife out of the corpse's hand.

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: May 15, 2006 12:45 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Group: Members

Duncan "Scotty" Wallace

Scotty quickly looked over the bar and counted three gang members - two of which were wounded - and three civilians - one was killed though.

"Where's the cop...?" Scotty asked himself silently. He ducked back under cover as he was met with heavy pistol fire. He concentrated hard and listened carefully at the enemy's weapon sounds.

"One man has a Beretta, another has what sounds like a Raging Eagle*, and another with...," Scotty didn't know what the other man had. He heard dry fire with a quick use of profanity from over the bar, signaling empty guns. Scotty put away one of his handguns, and held one with both hands. He looked over at Nick who all ready knew what to do.

With that, Scotty crouched-stood and held his handgun straight ahead of him, looking down the sights of his gun. He aimed to his right at one African-American gang member who was fumbling with his Raging Eagle*, trying desperately to reload the powerful gun. Scotty squeezed the metallic trigger and was comforted with the usual crack from his gun. The man's eyes went wide with fright, and then rolled to the back of his head. The 9mm bullet went into his head and was lodged deep into his brain, stopping any mental activity.

One down, he thought to himself before hearing a loud shotgun blast from Nick. Scotty looked over to his left to see that a man that was hiding behind an overturn round table screamed in pain as he was knocked off his ass; he was as good as dead. Two down...

Gunfire from the Beretta filled the room, resulting in quick covering by Nick and Scotty.

"Just wait for him to reload," Scotty yelled over to Nick, who aknowledged with a simple nod. He held the shotgun close to his chest, leaning heavly against the bar and looking up at the ceiling. They both heard the gunfire shift from the leftside of the bar, all the way to the right side where the entrance of the building was.

"Shit, he's running away!" Nick yelled as he stood up and aimed his shotgun at the retreating man. With his finger on the trigger, he hesitated his shot while letting the man run out of his bar. Scotty stood up and stared at Nick.

"Why did you let him go?"

"Windows," Nick said, pointing to the large glassed areas in the front of his building. "I'd rather not shoot any people that may be around that...after all, no one can hear inside this place from the outside. Top of the line walling."

Scotty just stared at him before sighing. He put his handguns away and pulled his coat out, giving it a more comfortable fit.

"Is there a back door to this place?" Scotty asked, rubbing his hands slowly together.

"Yeah..." Nick answered, pointing to the back room. With that, Scotty walked over to the back room while hearing a yell erupt from Nick. "Where the fuck you going?!"

"Well," Scotty said, as he was opening the door to the back. "I'd rather not be questioned by the cops; going to jail for carrying concealed weapons isn't my idea of fun." Scotty then walked out of the building and into a dark alleyway.

*Raging Deagle - a futuristic Desert Eagle; chambered with .357 bullets

This post has been edited by -=Chris Redfield=- on May 15, 2006 12:46 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Nikku
Posted: May 15, 2006 02:34 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Nick Chalion

Nick looked around at the mess, it was beyond repair. He Went into the back room and told Ottis to go home. He then grabbed a few duffle bags and empted the register and safe into them.

He reload the shot gun with 20 shells, and threw the other 2 boxes into the bags. He search the other bodys and found about 400 dollars in each of them. One of them had 5 vials of crack, and a different one had a pound of herion.

Nick personaly hated drugs, but he decided to take them anyway, he could sell them. He then grabbed the guns, and M87, a sort of uzi, The Raging Eagle, and another man had a sawed off m72 carbine. All of them used the same ammo, NATO .357 cal.

He Went into the back and grabbed a few bottles of antquie liquor and wine, he also grabbed a crow bar and 3 500 round boxes of .357 ammo. He grabbed the bags and threw them into his hover car.

He walked back into the bar and smashed at least 3 bottles of alchol on each body, then just went crazy with the rest of the bottles, except for one. A Bottle of Jack Daniels, he filled his flask with it then shoved a rag down the center. and lit it with his zippo and threw it in the middle of the room and ran out.

He got into his hover car and droze away.

30 minutes later.

He saw Scotty on the side of the road and stopped.

"Scotty! Need a Ride?" Asked Nick

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
SirAlucard
Posted: May 15, 2006 05:16 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Name: Scooby Doo

Scooby was walking down the street and he got eaten, the end.

RAWR!!!!

--------------------
im awesome bra'h
PMEmail Poster
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: May 18, 2006 05:30 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

"It's here!" Mrs. Waters said all of a sudden.

The two girls on the bench beside her quickly got up and walked over to the bus stop. The Bus swopped out of the air and landed in front of them.

bang...

Caitlen looked over her shoulder. What was that? Wa sit a gunshot?

"Caitlen! Hurry up!"

She nodded and walked on the bus. The doors closed behind her and she loked for a seat. The only open one was by Krista Eagles. She walked over and plopped down.

"What kept you?" Krista asked being nosy as usual.

"Nothing... I thought I heard something but it was nothing."

This post has been edited by KrazyFoYou1243 on May 18, 2006 05:30 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
tubbles
Posted: May 21, 2006 04:38 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Name: Ronald McDonald
Weapons: teeth, winchester, mp5, spas 12, bullpup
Skills: poinsoning
Background: founder of a top secret chemical test lab, disguised as a fast food company. chemical laced burgers filled with LSD brought company to top. Now ronald enjoys a wealthy salary to fuel his megalomaniacal interests
Misc.: Ronald was first visiting america when his shop was attacked by a mob of fat zombies. Ronald, ever the quick thinker, saved the staff by releasing a shower of chemicalburgers on the undead scum. Now, ronald actively hunts zombies, hoping to regrow his business.

--------------------
User Posted Image

YOUR SOUL SHALL BE DEVOURED
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: May 26, 2006 02:01 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Name: Johnathan Wendel
Weapons: nightstick, Riot Gun, Desert Eagle
Skills: Headbreaking, roundhousekick
Background: John Wendel only had a mother at childhood. He had a brother who is always close to him, and they mostly sticked to each other. When John grew up, old enough to get a job, he decided to go at Heaven's gate to find a job he can get and earn good money. Although he ended up being a guard of a mall because he did not have enough experience at other jobs.
He wishes to visit his mom one day if he affords a ticket to New York.
Misc.: He lives alone, but mostly he hangs out with Mike Walker, his close friend.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: July 02, 2006 12:59 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

tubbles, wtf? no and zombiesheadoff or whatever, this isnt in heavens gate, this is in the future, heavens gate was destroyed. sorry guys, i was in utah sop i didnt get to continue till just now.

------------------
David got up and looked around there wwasnt anyone left but him, the medic and 2 squad members alive, he grabbed his radio and called for an evac, ASAP. A couple minutes later a jet arrived and everyone got in, David took another look at the dead marine and got out, put his knife in the marines head and buried him with his gun sticking out of his grave. He spritned back to the jet and they took off.

5 minutes later....

David was in the General's quarters speaking with him about the marine, "Sir, something had bitten him before we killed it and the medic tried to bandage him up but he was dead, and a couple of seconds later he got a look in his eyes, like the one the engineer had and he jumped at me as teh medic shot him in the head," David said. "Marine, I dont beleive the half of that get your squad members in my office ASAP!" The General said.

This post has been edited by DavidRoxZoRs on July 02, 2006 01:03 am

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: October 10, 2006 11:38 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

I know revive, but it was only down this low because I was gone for about a month doing school and projects. Well, come on people, join!!!
(Next part after this will be in First-person view of David)
----------
"Chris! Leon! Joe! Get in here now!" David yelled and the three of them rushed in. Bill, the General said, "Where is the rest of your squad?" and David replied, "I told you, they are dead!" "Chris! What happened to Jones?" "Sir, he turned into this weird thing and tried to attack Brigadier General David so I shot him in the head." "Well, alright Private, your dismissed." "Yes sir!" "Leon, Joe, is that what happened?" "Yes sir, it is!" they both replied at the exact same time, "Your all dismissed except you David, I need to talk to you," Bill said. "Yes sir, what is it?" "Well, your a Brigadier General correct?" "Yes sir." "Well, Im promoting you to Major General." "Thank you sir, and I would like a new hover car, preferably a HUMVEE 546 v2 but really, anything that can move fast." "You got it Major General, I will get right on that." "Thank you sir!" "Majoer General David Sanchez, dismissed!"
-----------

New stats:

Name:David Sanchez
Weapons:M642 (A kind of rifle with detachable scope) L-345 (Laser pistol) and full length laser sword.
Skills:
Background:(See first post on page 1)
Misc.:Now owns a LLGF-4454 Mk II(mech), HUMVEE 546 v2 and a standard hover car for civilian use.

This post has been edited by DavidRoxZoRs on October 10, 2006 11:41 pm

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Hysterically Depressed
Posted: October 11, 2006 01:41 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

I was like "wow, I haven't even heard of this before.. people sure did get do this fast"
Ok heres mine

Andrew Lightheart
Build: Average, 5'12
Mental: Depressed, Over Dramatic, Inquisitive
Weapons: Cheapass Briefcase
Equipment: Lockpicks, fake perfume, house&car keys, and a whole crap load of bills in his pocket.
Background: Andrew is a world class con-artist, who will never give up on any client until he gets his money worth. But after the zombie infestation, his daughter had gone missing... scared and in tears, Andrew trys to forget his evil ways(Even though they come up now and then) and search for his daughter. Andrew can get extremley emotional at the mention of any sibling.
(Yes, I sort of used the same character from the Ivorysmith novel I'm writing... but I thought it would be cool to see how others would use him)

--------------------
-Endlessly?-
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: October 11, 2006 02:54 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

What happened to the cop? And the civilians? There was a cop in the bar and he magically disappeared. Same with the civilians. Don't leave holes in the plot guys, that's the worst thing you can do.
PM
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: October 11, 2006 12:58 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

QUOTE (-=Chris Redfield=- @ May 14 2006, 07:45 PM)
Duncan "Scotty" Wallace
"Where's the cop...?" Scotty asked himself silently. He ducked back under cover as he was met with heavy pistol fire. He concentrated hard and listened carefully at the enemy's weapon sounds.

I already thought about the cop scenerio, however, I didn't think that Nikku would burn the building down. ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by -=Chris Redfield=- on October 11, 2006 12:59 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
Posted: October 11, 2006 09:34 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Yeah, I saw that. And I was like Redfield saved it! Then Nikku comes in, totally obilvious to it all and burns the shit down. w00t! hehe, sorry Nikku

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on October 11, 2006 09:34 pm
PM
Hysterically Depressed
Posted: October 12, 2006 01:07 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

what?

--------------------
-Endlessly?-
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: October 12, 2006 03:57 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Let's see.... Ill restart, David, if you dont mind:

Name: Rufus Scottston
Weapons: Army Knife, SPAS12 with stock, Desert Eagle
Skills: Able to cut throats in a second from a distance, close range shooting, quick movement, sneak attacking
Background: Was a SWAT member , Lenny's former friend, and partner. He instead moved on and participated in the Army and stayed there for several years, until now. He was forced to fight off the dead once going back. Last found at a bar.
Misc.: He is never evil, but instead helps people, but mostly he is unpredictable.
He is still in search of Lenny, who influenced him to move on.
(HEHEEHE, a FRIEND OF LENNY!!! heheeheheh)

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on October 12, 2006 03:59 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: 1234
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll