> Area-51, An infested base....
Grey Snake
Posted: December 18, 2004 01:10 am
Quote Post

Clean up Crew
Group Icon

Group: BB Betatesters

Part 1- Five miles from Area-51

"We are enroute, to Area-51!" Delta 1, answered loudly. For some days, the government and military have lost contact with the military base "Area-51" The last thin, they heard from them. Was a distress call from one of the scienitst about some sort of monsters attacking. Thats when, they decided to send in Delta Force. To find out what happened and retrieve any information and survivors...............

"We are getting, ready to land! Lock N Load!" Delta 1 called out to his squad. Since Delta Force does not exist, they are reconized as delta teams. For example one member would be "Delta 2" And the captains are always reconized at Delta 1. As the blackhawks landed. Two teams of Delta force squads landed 5 miles from Area-51, not knowing what was about to be their fate.......................

--------------------
Moderators of Fourms
Jakkar
TSS
Grey Snake
Immoral Sniper
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation Guide - Step By Step Guide
The Angel Estate - My story
PMEmail Poster
Grey Snake
Posted: December 18, 2004 01:23 am
Quote Post

Clean up Crew
Group Icon

oh and comments please ^^ on so far how i am doing.

--------------------
Moderators of Fourms
Jakkar
TSS
Grey Snake
Immoral Sniper
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_

PMEmail Poster
Ti_Cat
Posted: December 18, 2004 02:02 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

Pretty good! I like your idea and its got area 51 in it!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Evil Gn0me
Posted: December 18, 2004 02:05 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Wow, good story. Im waiting it to be continued happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Grey Snake
Posted: December 18, 2004 02:35 am
Quote Post

Clean up Crew
Group Icon

Part 2-Enroute to Area-51

"Yeah,yeah" Delta 2. Said. We had been discussing our thoughts about what happened at Area-51.

"We are less then 2 miles, men!" I said to my squad. They refered to me as Delta 1. Since I am the Captain of the squad.

"Stay Sharp" I said. As we walked along the sand. We saw the base. AS we walked through the path leading to the base. No MP's were there to stop us. Suddenly we heard the distant zip of an M16, and some pistols that had erupted somewhere on the base.

"Look the like the party is here!" Delta 3 said aloud. Then we heard a scream.

"Move it! LETS GO!" I yelled and motioned to my men to follow me. We quickly loaded our Car15's and moved into the base............

{comments?}

--------------------
Moderators of Fourms
Jakkar
TSS
Grey Snake
Immoral Sniper
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_

PMEmail Poster
Skulky
Posted: December 18, 2004 02:37 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Aliens maybe biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster
Grey Snake
Posted: December 18, 2004 02:44 am
Quote Post

Clean up Crew
Group Icon

Nope. You will find out later.

--------------------
Moderators of Fourms
Jakkar
TSS
Grey Snake
Immoral Sniper
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_

PMEmail Poster
Grey Snake
Posted: December 18, 2004 02:52 am
Quote Post

Clean up Crew
Group Icon

Part 3-Deadly Enemies

"GO GO GO!" I screamed. Ever since we had entered the base. These flesh eating things. Had attacked us from out of no where. It was like no other thing. I had encountered,they were fast, and super agile. They had killed one of my men. I planned to advenge him, if it meant losing my life in the process.

"SHIT!. THEY ARE BREAKIN IN!" Delta 3 screamed. As a massive amount of them, came pouring in.

"AHHH!" Delta 2 screamed as, they overcamed him and began charging towards me and the rest of my team.

"Open Fire!" I yelled. Gunfire soon erupted in the small hangor. We wrere holding in. There was so many of them. I thought to myself "Is this a nightmare!?"

"Is this hell?!? Suddenly a dark figure lunged at me. With his hands. I fell into the hard metel wall and blacked out..................

{Comments?}

--------------------
Moderators of Fourms
Jakkar
TSS
Grey Snake
Immoral Sniper
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_

PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: December 18, 2004 03:07 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

this story is teh................

PURE PWNAGE!!!!!!

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Grey Snake
Posted: December 18, 2004 04:52 pm
Quote Post

Clean up Crew
Group Icon

Part4-Friends Lost

"On your feet" A voice came from above me. Suddenly i felt like i was being tooken by the shoulders and being shaken. Then I realized I was still here,in this nightmare.

"Ouch my head! What happened?" I questioned the amn standing above me. It seems you are the only survivor of your squad. When those zombies attacked....
"Zombies?" I questioned him. I had thought zombies were fake.

"Yes zombies, since they are well.....dead" He told me. I nodded quietly.

"Follow me. Don't ask questions" He said. I stood up and he motioned for me to follow him. As we left one of the hangars. We jogged alond the airfield. I could see a battle had tooken place. Jeeps were turned over,bodies piled everywhere,smoldering craters. He then stopped at a small,square building.

"Follow me" He told me again. He soon went into the buidiling. I followed him in. As we walked along the hallways, we could see rooms,stocked up with ammunition.

"So where are my friends?" I asked him.

"Dead" He responded quietly. I began to think

"Why had this happen!?, What the hell is going on?" I kept thinking. I could feel the tears buidling up in my eyes. I remainded strong. Since men don't cry,they are strong. He then lead me to a small amunition room.

"Stock up" He said. I could see much of my ammunition was out. As i went in. I could see my type of ammunition. I reached up and grabbed it. Suddenly out of no came a scream. Then, a...monster came running down the hallways screaming. With his arms out. He then caught the sight of the man who had said "Stock up" and charged toward him.

"Son of a!" He screamed. And took an Glock 22 out and opened fired. The zombie now layed on the floor. Cold and grey in the face. I could tell he had been dead for atleast several hours. Thats when I saw it. A badge on his shoulder. A "Daggar" image. I quickly knew.....it was one of my friends. As i knelt down by him. I started crying then turned to the man

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!?" I screamed. He just stood there.

"WHY!?" I screamed again. He then took a couple of steps towards me. I stood up. We made eyecontact. Suddenly he smacked me in the face, and took me by the shoulders.

"THESE THINGS ARE DEAD! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? IT WOULD OF ETHER BEEN HIM OR ME. GOT IT!?" I nodded slowly, he then let go of me.

"Stay here" He told me and walked right of an corner and disappered. I then turned away and looked at the cold body on the floor. I could see the bite marks on him. I could tell my friend was dead for good. He would no longer. Talk to me,cheer me up,or do anything we had did together......................

--------------------
Moderators of Fourms
Jakkar
TSS
Grey Snake
Immoral Sniper
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_

PMEmail Poster
Grey Snake
Posted: December 18, 2004 06:11 pm
Quote Post

Clean up Crew
Group Icon

Please post comments. As i add to the story. smile.gif

--------------------
Moderators of Fourms
Jakkar
TSS
Grey Snake
Immoral Sniper
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_

PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: December 18, 2004 06:30 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Nice story. A few typos, nothing big. This could be a damn good story,if you really put your soul in it instead of plain violence. tip: put in a ninja! ninjas are a must for any story, with their big katana happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: December 18, 2004 06:33 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

more details....cause who the hell is the rescuer? you never described him..maybe i skipped over that part...anyway who is he a MP a memeber of another sqaud...what? and yer going SUPER FAST. oh well its a good story and I like it....although is everyone doing a military story? I am Nikku is Foxtrot I think is....hmm...anyway keep it up! Ill keep reading.

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Give a man a gun he thinks he's superman.
Give a man two and he thinks he's God.
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Grey Snake
Posted: December 18, 2004 06:49 pm
Quote Post

Clean up Crew
Group Icon

all will be explained in part5 smile.gif

--------------------
Moderators of Fourms
Jakkar
TSS
Grey Snake
Immoral Sniper
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_

PMEmail Poster
Grey Snake
Posted: December 18, 2004 07:16 pm
Quote Post

Clean up Crew
Group Icon

Part 5- The Truth
__________________________________________-

I continued to stare at the body. That now lay on the floor. When the man came back. He had brought two, what looked liked to be MP's.

"Take the body,before it starts smelling" He told the two Mp's. They both nodded and picked one end of the body together. As they took the body and rounded the corner I asked the man what was his name.

"My name is Ben Pickersmen, I am a MP here" He told me.

"Who are you,and what are you doing here?" He questioned me.

"Thats Classifed" I told him. He then nodded.

"Tell me what happened here?" I asked him.

"Well, it started just some days ago. We were trying to create a gas that would turn our eneimes....into....what your friend was. Once the enemy had all turned into zombies. We would just nuke them." He explained to me.

"It was to prevent more of our soldiers from being killed in action. Thats when one of our scientist stole some of the "gas" and took it and transfered it through the vents. We do not know of his wherabouts" He told me. Then I could sense there was something else he wanted to tell me. He then did.

"There is another thing....we have heard reports from some of our MP's that. They had encountered some zombies, but much stronger and faster. With huge claws that rip you to shreds." After he was done talking. He motioned me again to follow me, but this time outside.

"Follow me, there is a radio. That you can call your friends or the army to help us, but it in one of our office buildings..." He hesitated before telling me the rest.

"Its infested with those things. Thats why we are sending you,and about 10 MP's in to try to retrieve the radio" He told me as we walked along the dusty concreate ground.

"So its pretty much suicde?" I told him with a chuckle. He laughed for a second.

"Yep" He answered and returned to his frown. Suddenly we heard a cry from a person and gunfire.

"Lets go!" Ben yelled to me. I nodded and we both jogged around one of the hangars to discover what we heard............

--------------------
Moderators of Fourms
Jakkar
TSS
Grey Snake
Immoral Sniper
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_

PMEmail Poster
Pages: 123