Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar


Pages: 12  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Vehicle thread
mallic
Posted: November 12, 2008 03:47 am
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



Well I figured that since a good few folk have vehicles we could talk about them here.

Personally, mine is not that great but I am 17 and it was free so it is awesome XD

I have a 1986 Chevrelet Astro van of the 8 seat variety. Run pretty well, and I am going to take the 2 rows of seats out and put in couches and a table.


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: November 12, 2008 11:28 am
Quote Post


civilized d00d
**********

Group: Moderators
Posts: 3250

Joined: November 01, 2004



I rather like it, tis' nice.

I don't have a car, although I should. >.<

My girlfriend has a Vauxhall Corsa.

user posted image

My dad has a Nissan Primera.

user posted image

If I did have a car though, it would have to be the METALLICAR!

user posted image

'67 Chevy Impala



--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Top
hunter
Posted: November 12, 2008 06:14 pm
Quote Post


Fantasma Cazador
**********

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters
Posts: 3702

Joined: December 08, 2004



Heres my beuty, renault clio 1.2 installed a 1200w subwoofer in the back sounds sick!

user posted image

Heres my fravourite car though:
user posted image

This post has been edited by hunter on November 12, 2008 06:21 pm


--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Top
mallic
Posted: November 13, 2008 01:07 am
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



Lol I would post pics of my van but it is all fucked up XD


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 13, 2008 06:32 am
Quote Post


Frohtastic !
*********

Group: Members
Posts: 2357

Joined: November 19, 2006



QUOTE (_CiviliaN^SoldieR_ @ November 12, 2008 11:28 am)
I rather like it, tis' nice.

I don't have a car, although I should. >.<

My girlfriend has a Vauxhall Corsa.

user posted image

My dad has a Nissan Primera.

user posted image

If I did have a car though, it would have to be the METALLICAR!

user posted image

'67 Chevy Impala

i wants impala sad.gif


--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Top
mallic
Posted: November 25, 2008 06:40 am
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



update on my 86 astro.

I got another van for 250$ and I am taking the good body parts off of it and putting them on my van. Will be multicolored, but who the fuck cares. Frankenvan for the win!


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 25, 2008 01:42 pm
Quote Post


Frohtastic !
*********

Group: Members
Posts: 2357

Joined: November 19, 2006



QUOTE (mallic @ November 25, 2008 06:40 am)
update on my 86 astro.

I got another van for 250$ and I am taking the good body parts off of it and putting them on my van. Will be multicolored, but who the fuck cares. Frankenvan for the win!

damn americans


--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Top
Smachine
Posted: November 25, 2008 04:19 pm
Quote Post


Last hope of Mankind
*****

Group: Old BB:S team
Posts: 665

Joined: June 24, 2007



I has no driver license! ph34r.gif


--------------------
Reality is for those who lack imagination!
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Top
Keyes
Posted: November 25, 2008 06:13 pm
Quote Post


I'm On A Boat
*********

Group: Moderators
Posts: 2264

Joined: December 04, 2004



QUOTE (Smachine @ November 25, 2008 04:19 pm)
I has no driver license!  ph34r.gif

Seconded.

Incidently, here's my car:

user posted image

I'll give an e-cookie to whoever guesses what car it is AND where I took the picture biggrin.gif


--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Top
mallic
Posted: November 25, 2008 08:58 pm
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



the car is a lie! Ima take a pic with me in front of my van.


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: November 28, 2008 07:50 am
Quote Post


Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt
**********

Group: Members
Posts: 4896

Joined: May 26, 2006



Is it ok to post your future vehicle here? I really am not a vehicle guy, but I need a car and I am planning on getting:

user posted image
Scion tC.

Or if I can't get that, I'll just get an xA.


--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Top
Luciel
Posted: November 28, 2008 04:52 pm
Quote Post


Doom Trooper
*******

Group: Moderators
Posts: 1070

Joined: August 18, 2005



I´m on my third car so far, i proudly own an Abarth Stilo 2.4 6 Speed



user posted image

Mine´s in black and without the whole italian flaggy thing going on tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Top
hunter
Posted: November 28, 2008 05:29 pm
Quote Post


Fantasma Cazador
**********

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters
Posts: 3702

Joined: December 08, 2004



I want that one!

user posted image


--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Top
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 28, 2008 08:10 pm
Quote Post


Frohtastic !
*********

Group: Members
Posts: 2357

Joined: November 19, 2006



i want both on this pic wub.gif

user posted image


--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Top
mallic
Posted: November 30, 2008 07:14 am
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



QUOTE (gordon_frohman @ November 25, 2008 01:42 pm)
QUOTE (mallic @ November 25, 2008 06:40 am)
update on my 86 astro.

I got another van for 250$ and I am taking the good body parts off of it and putting them on my van. Will be multicolored, but who the fuck cares. Frankenvan for the win!

damn americans

what is wrong with that? I bought the NON running van for 250.


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll