Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar


Pages: 12  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Vehicle thread
mallic
Posted: December 21, 2008 07:39 pm
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



Bump:

user posted image

Yes, I know it is ugly. However, it runs like a beast and makes me suitably happy in that it gets 18-24 miles per gallon. Also I live in arizona so nothing I can do about the sun shining in the pic XD

This post has been edited by mallic on December 21, 2008 07:41 pm


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
Luciel
Posted: January 08, 2009 11:09 am
Quote Post


Doom Trooper
*******

Group: Moderators
Posts: 1070

Joined: August 18, 2005



to be fair 18 to 24 miles a gallon for a van isn´t bad at all, hell my card does less ¬¬ then again it´s what happens with sport engines.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Top
mallic
Posted: January 09, 2009 01:40 am
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



lol my kia sportage which is MUCH smaller than the van, got 16.


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
Luciel
Posted: January 16, 2009 11:54 am
Quote Post


Doom Trooper
*******

Group: Moderators
Posts: 1070

Joined: August 18, 2005



Yeah but for a different reason, kia engines are no good whatsoever, they drink petrol without a good reason : /
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Top
mallic
Posted: January 17, 2009 03:10 pm
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



Yea but they are built like tanks. It lasted about 9 years on factory spark plugs XD.


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
Luciel
Posted: January 19, 2009 02:44 pm
Quote Post


Doom Trooper
*******

Group: Moderators
Posts: 1070

Joined: August 18, 2005



QUOTE (mallic @ January 17, 2009 03:10 pm)
Yea but they are built like tanks. It lasted about 9 years on factory spark plugs XD.

I think you where lucky as i´ve heard quite the contrary of them, but if they are, doesn´t really matter, all that money wasted on fuel buys you a few sparkers
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Top
mallic
Posted: January 19, 2009 02:58 pm
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



the newer ones are complete crap but the 1996 one is the only decent year. It is a good throw away car. You drive it until it explodes and then you buy a new car.


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll