Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar


 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Happy new year!
Elite viking
Posted: January 01, 2009 04:39 am
Quote Post


Veteran Lord Carnage
*********

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters
Posts: 2471

Joined: December 16, 2004



Well, for those living in America it is still a few hours away. But in Europe there's been 2009 for some time now. I've had lots of good food and drink, and I'm staying up later than reasonable (but hey, I've been doing so for the last week so nothing really out of the ordinary there). I hope everyone had a tolerable, but preferably great year, and I hope it will be even better next year. I'm having my final year in school with a massive month of organized drunken madness in 5 months, so even if things like chirstmas and new year's eve no longer feels as good as it used to things are pretty good.

It's sad, really. Things you couldn't bear waiting for before is now something shrugged at. the christmas tree seems smaller, the gifts aren't as interesting, it just gets...normal. But it's still fun.

Well, enough reasonable contemplation, on with the happiness! HAPPY NEW YEAR biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Elite viking on January 01, 2009 04:39 am
PMEmail Poster
Top
Zombie Assassin
Posted: January 01, 2009 10:26 am
Quote Post


Last hope of Mankind
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 645

Joined: October 02, 2006



Happy new year, guys.

Hope you all had a good 2008...
PM
Top
Keyes
Posted: January 01, 2009 02:56 pm
Quote Post


I'm On A Boat
*********

Group: Moderators
Posts: 2264

Joined: December 04, 2004



Happy new year!

Too much drama at the party I sorted - God, my friends just LOVE the drama. Spent the night stone-cold sober. Not impressed. I'm spending next new year in another country - somewhere warm, with a bar.


--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Top
mallic
Posted: January 01, 2009 11:07 pm
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



you want warm come live with me in Phoenix Arizona USA. 115 in the summer and 40 in the winter (Fahrenheit)


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: January 03, 2009 01:21 am
Quote Post


Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt
**********

Group: Members
Posts: 4896

Joined: May 26, 2006



Happy new Year guys, 2008 proved to be the crappiest year of my life. Hope I start well again. cool.gif


--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Top
Luciel
Posted: January 08, 2009 11:13 am
Quote Post


Doom Trooper
*******

Group: Moderators
Posts: 1070

Joined: August 18, 2005



Happy new year guys, yeah my 2008 wasn´t great at all, but hopefully 2009 will be better. For starts, i´m really considering changing my car, don´t get me wrong, i love my car very much but it just drinks petrol like a dog water on a hot summer day.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Top
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll