Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar


 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Anyone gonna buy Dead Space?
Zombie Assassin
Posted: January 14, 2009 10:23 am
Quote Post


Last hope of Mankind
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 645

Joined: October 02, 2006



Its 50 bucks on Steam where I live. Ive seen more than a few vids of it, and it looks like Resident Evil 4 to me.

Scary...

*!SPOILER!*

Oh, by the way, spell out the first letters of each chapter and it says:

N-I-C-O-L-E I-S D-E-A-D

NICOLE IS DEAD


And was that Nicole at the end? The woman that jumps out at Isaac? Isaacs survived worse - I expected him to smack that dumb bitches head into the floor!
PM
Top
cerveaus
Posted: January 14, 2009 03:57 pm
Quote Post


Rotten Meat


Group: Members
Posts: 12

Joined: July 18, 2008



why spending 50 $? You've got enough dead space in your skull. How's your uncle btw?
PMEmail Poster
Top
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: January 15, 2009 02:54 am
Quote Post


Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt
**********

Group: Members
Posts: 4896

Joined: May 26, 2006



Nicole, according to my Friend, who owns Dead Space, is the main character's girlfriend. He's looking for her and at the same time fighting off some necromorphs. It is indeed worth getting, that is if you love strategic dismemberment and very scary and jumpy gameplay. Yes, it's a great game and I believe this is one of the few that are space-horror games. I believe they're rarely done nowadays. biggrin.gif

Yes, this game is worth the 50 dollars. And no, you don't have dead space in your head.


--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Top
Zombie Assassin
Posted: January 15, 2009 04:49 am
Quote Post


Last hope of Mankind
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 645

Joined: October 02, 2006



QUOTE (cerveaus @ January 15, 2009 12:57 am)
why spending 50 $? You've got enough dead space in your skull. How's your uncle btw?

He's good... Recently got a job at the Bowling Alley, its pretty good. And are you saying my head is as large as space?


Yeah, Nicole is his girlfriend. I think this was made by the creator of Bioshock, too.
I saw some hacks for it - they look fun, Im gonna try them out after I beat the game on Impossible and get the Epc Tier 3 Engineer Achievement if it supports them.
PM
Top
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: January 15, 2009 06:35 am
Quote Post


Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt
**********

Group: Members
Posts: 4896

Joined: May 26, 2006



The game's going to be even better without cheats first. I highly recommend no cheats, bud. tongue.gif
I think this was made by Sony, I hardly remember. It's actually made by EA. Yeah, not the same company. ohmy.gif

Anyway, as I heard from my friend also, Nicole is just a ghost, and she's helping you out and stuff. Quite brilliant if you ask me.

So, play the game without hacks or cheats!!! It'll be so ruined. A good game is played legit, you know.


--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Top
Zombie Assassin
Posted: January 15, 2009 06:37 am
Quote Post


Last hope of Mankind
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 645

Joined: October 02, 2006



QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ January 15, 2009 03:35 pm)
The game's going to be even better without cheats first. I highly recommend no cheats, bud. tongue.gif
I think this was made by Sony, I hardly remember. It's actually made by EA. Yeah, not the same company. ohmy.gif

Anyway, as I heard from my friend also, Nicole is just a ghost, and she's helping you out and stuff. Quite brilliant if you ask me.

So, play the game without hacks or cheats!!! It'll be so ruined. A good game is played legit, you know.

Thats what I'm doing. I only hack or cheat when I've finished a game without them. And even then, sometimes I prefer to play games without them.
PM
Top
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: January 15, 2009 06:55 am
Quote Post


Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt
**********

Group: Members
Posts: 4896

Joined: May 26, 2006



Ohhh, wow I suck at reading nowadays. happy.gif

Good luck then, and let me know how it is. I know this is a great game, yet I've got the curse to not be able to play it. No next-gen systems for it... but I much preffer this for the PC.

Watch out for leapers, yo. biggrin.gif


--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Top
Zombie Assassin
Posted: January 15, 2009 06:58 am
Quote Post


Last hope of Mankind
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 645

Joined: October 02, 2006



QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ January 15, 2009 03:55 pm)
Ohhh, wow I suck at reading nowadays. happy.gif

Good luck then, and let me know how it is. I know this is a great game, yet I've got the curse to not be able to play it. No next-gen systems for it... but I much preffer this for the PC.

Watch out for leapers, yo. biggrin.gif

I should probably have an analysis for it tomorrow, though Ill try to have ne by tonight.
PM
Top
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll