Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar


 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Funny Left 4 Dead Moments, A Recreation of the thread on L4D Forums
Zombie Assassin
Posted: January 17, 2009 02:36 am
Quote Post


Last hope of Mankind
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 645

Joined: October 02, 2006



Feel free to tell everyone your funny Left 4 Dead Moments here.

My recent one:

As a Hunter on the No Mercy Hospital Rooftop, I was jumping around, looking for a way to knock back one of the survivors off the roof with a Boomer. I saw a survivor, and all of a sudden pounced through fire and died. As I was dead, I did FLAMING Cartwheels off the roof and fell on the ground.

An older one which was in the same round was thatI was a smoker on top of the elevator in the Hospital. Well.. This is more of a random glitch. I grabbed a survivor with my tongue through the top of the elevator and died. All of a sudden, my body spazzed out and passed right through a survivors head.


Since I just wanna tell you this one, this was my MOST epic moment. I was waiting for the elevator with 15 HP and no time to heal, and kept meleeing. Somehow, I survived taking no damage. Then, some guy healed me in the elevator instead of healing himself, which was what I did to Problem. A little bit after that,one guy was down, me and another survivor were hanging off the edge, and the other survivor got downed pretty quickly.
PM
Top
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: January 17, 2009 07:59 am
Quote Post


Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt
**********

Group: Members
Posts: 4896

Joined: May 26, 2006



I don't even own the game, but I happen to play the Demo for 30 minutes and I must say, so much has happened.

One was when you come from the last safezone, then you fight a tank and all... then you survive that. Then you have to choose an option whether you fight the zombies while waiting for the doors to open completely or just wait for it to open(I forgot). At first I thought there was only one door, so I was waiting on the one slowly opening, waiting for the zombies to come at meh! My allies weren't in sight though. So I waited and waited, then I realized that I was ... waiting for nothing but the door to be opened. I missed the action!! My brother was there to laugh at me for a brief moment. So yeah, all that anticipation made me ignore the true action going on with the zombies flooding through the other doors.


--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Top
Zombie Assassin
Posted: January 18, 2009 02:48 am
Quote Post


Last hope of Mankind
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 645

Joined: October 02, 2006



QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ January 17, 2009 04:59 pm)
I don't even own the game, but I happen to play the Demo for 30 minutes and I must say, so much has happened.

One was when you come from the last safezone, then you fight a tank and all... then you survive that. Then you have to choose an option whether you fight the zombies while waiting for the doors to open completely or just wait for it to open(I forgot). At first I thought there was only one door, so I was waiting on the one slowly opening, waiting for the zombies to come at meh! My allies weren't in sight though. So I waited and waited, then I realized that I was ... waiting for nothing but the door to be opened. I missed the action!! My brother was there to laugh at me for a brief moment. So yeah, all that anticipation made me ignore the true action going on with the zombies flooding through the other doors.

QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ January 17, 2009 04:59 pm)
I don't even own the game, but I happen to play the Demo for 30 minutes and I must say, so much has happened.

One was when you come from the last safezone, then you fight a tank and all... then you survive that. Then you have to choose an option whether you fight the zombies while waiting for the doors to open completely or just wait for it to open(I forgot). At first I thought there was only one door, so I was waiting on the one slowly opening, waiting for the zombies to come at meh! My allies weren't in sight though. So I waited and waited, then I realized that I was ... waiting for nothing but the door to be opened. I missed the action!! My brother was there to laugh at me for a brief moment. So yeah, all that anticipation made me ignore the true action going on with the zombies flooding through the other doors.

I dont get it.



PM
Top
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: January 18, 2009 03:01 am
Quote Post


Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt
**********

Group: Members
Posts: 4896

Joined: May 26, 2006



I stood there like a boulder waiting for the other door to open while my teammates were fighting off the zombies in another door.


--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Top
Zombie Assassin
Posted: January 18, 2009 03:03 am
Quote Post


Last hope of Mankind
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 645

Joined: October 02, 2006



QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ January 18, 2009 12:01 pm)
I stood there like a boulder waiting for the other door to open while my teammates were fighting off the zombies in another door.

O.

NowI get it
PM
Top
Elite viking
Posted: January 20, 2009 09:34 pm
Quote Post


Veteran Lord Carnage
*********

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters
Posts: 2471

Joined: December 16, 2004



My best moment was the first time I played the full version of the game. It was awesome. School began a bit later than usual that day, so I had the time to play for an hour or so before leaving. I teamed up with a dude that actually had a mic (!) and some other dudes, and we began the No mercy campaign. Cool stuff. We make it past the place where the demo ends, with the slowly opening door and all. The mic dude takes the lead, approaching the safe room. Only thing is, in the full version it's not a safe room. So he goes, "Ok guys, let's get in, restock and reheal an- shit!" There was a hunter inside that pounced him the second he entered the room. A classic.
PMEmail Poster
Top
mallic
Posted: January 21, 2009 03:01 am
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



EV add me on steam friends, I would like to disembowel a few undead with you

zombie_king


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll