Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar


 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> For those of you in america..., and a warning for those that are not
mallic
Posted: January 19, 2009 05:58 am
Quote Post


Penguin Overlord
**********

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 3099

Joined: June 08, 2006



Well earlier today I thought that there is no way a certain thing is going to happen. The universe, however decided that it is going to end and felt like showing me otherwise.


My state football team, the Arizona Cardinals, are going to the Superbowl. This has NEVER happened and is a precursor to the end of the world. The final sign of our incoming doom will be if they actually pull off a miracle and win the damn thing.

Remember folks, the doom counter is ticking, and the end is near!


--------------------
User Posted Image
QUOTE
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Top
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: January 19, 2009 06:11 am
Quote Post


Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt
**********

Group: Members
Posts: 4896

Joined: May 26, 2006



I never watch football but.... HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA


--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Top
Zombie Assassin
Posted: January 19, 2009 06:13 am
Quote Post


Last hope of Mankind
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 645

Joined: October 02, 2006



The worlds not gonna end. Only if I smoke blubbern.gif will the world end.


*Smokes blubbern.gif *
PM
Top
Security Corporate
Posted: January 19, 2009 10:52 am
Quote Post


Gore God of Massacre
**********

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters
Posts: 3115

Joined: April 28, 2005



QUOTE (mallic @ January 18, 2009 09:58 pm)
Well earlier today I thought that there is no way a certain thing is going to happen. The universe, however decided that it is going to end and felt like showing me otherwise.


My state football team, the Arizona Cardinals, are going to the Superbowl. This has NEVER happened and is a precursor to the end of the world. The final sign of our incoming doom will be if they actually pull off a miracle and win the damn thing.

Remember folks, the doom counter is ticking, and the end is near!

The Eagles sucked it. Sucked it hard. By a few points too.

>:3
PM
Top
mrmicky
Posted: January 19, 2009 11:05 pm
Quote Post


The Pwnerer
*******

Group: BB:S Team
Posts: 1397

Joined: September 15, 2006



As i'm british I will pretend I know what that means smile.gif


--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
Top
hunter
Posted: January 19, 2009 11:16 pm
Quote Post


Fantasma Cazador
**********

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters
Posts: 3702

Joined: December 08, 2004



Lol its like leeds united been premiership champions lol


--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Top
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll