Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: ««<34567>»»  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Yet Another Story With Forum Members!, Please read. -NOT DEAD YET!
Elite viking
Posted: February 17, 2005 03:22 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

New part. FINALLY! the zombies!

In an office

I cant understand why did it happen? Everything was cross-checked and
Rusty looked up from the calculations, pointing a finger at his bodyguard.

Dont think we have forgiven you for ruining our specimen!

It was fucking Bin Laden, okay?

Nevertheless he was our specimen. Being a certain Bin Laden doesnt change the fact that he was a specimen. Oh, great. Maybe we have to get up another of the clones.

Clones.
Nikku looked at the scientist. Everyone knew clones werent possible. Those who didnt know were wrong. Or else they would have a problem with Nikku.

yes, clones. We have about 100 Osamas safely stored beneath the tesst chamber

Would you shut up already?

Hey whats this Great Scott!
Rusty sat violently up from his chair.

Nikku, you have to take a look at this.
Nikku bent over, to see what the guy was so fussed up over.

Death goes into dead human tissue, sending electric pulses trough the veins, making artificial life long enough for the cells to maintain normal function itself

The gas is now modified to re-animate dead beings. And your affair with Osam05 made all of it leak out. Shit.

Suddenly the man in lab coat began shivering, as afraid of something.

Nikku, prepare your firearms. We have to take care of something.

Why do they always ALWAYS, send me when something falls apart? Civillian Soldier grumbled, while cleaning up all of the glass shards littered around.

I mean, I am at least twice as educated as most people around here. I should be honored, carried around this place with a golden hat.

He shoved all the smashed glass into a bucket. Hed dry up all of the blood later.
Damn arms freak making all this mess I should have

A cracking sound woke him up from the day-dreaming. Civ looked up, wondering if something else had broken too.

Great, more work. Im gonna be here all day-

Crack.
Things didnt just make a crack sound when they havent abused moments before. Again, he looked up. Everything was the way it should be, if you didnt notice all of the blood, bullet holes, shell casings, bits of glass and the body limping around.
Just the way it was when he entered.

I must be getting mad, better let it go out on those poor fellows on the forums wanting a part in my story
Limping body. Body. Dead. Shot beyond recognition. Inhaled kill gas. Should not move. Moves.

AAAAAAaahhhhhh!!

Civillian ran as fast as he could out of the room, leaving two doors open. The first was into the test room. The second was into the clone room, with all of the clones.
And so it began.

The Osamas were walking aimlessly around in the room, wondering what was happening. With all the gunshots, screaming and all.
It sjure is dose krazy amerikanns, doing tings. One of them said to the others, stroking his beard.

Ai dont now, Maibi something is rong. Look! De door to de aoutsaide is open!

Everyone turned, and caught a glimpse of a man running , not closing the clone and specimen room.

Now wi can get aout!
A lot of cheers, hooray-ing and For Allah they rushed out of the room. But then, they stopped dead in their tracks. In front of them stood a body barely hanging together, leaving a bloody track behind him. A small turban could be spotted on the top of his head, although it was smeared with blood.

Is dat yoo, Osam5? Wat hav dey done to y-EARGhh

The former clone took a good chomp at the arm of Osam8, and then a chunk of Osam15s head. Blood was sprayed all over the place, and even more flowed. A few of them fought back, giving a kick or two at the mutilated corpse. They succeeded in tearing of one of his arms, but after a few minutes, all that was left was a completely red room. The corpses began twitching, just as nr5 had, and soon they stood up. The gas had converted the drool of their bodies into storages for liquid Red Death.

Once bitten, they signed a death pact. Once you died, the virus revived their genes, with only one instinct: to feed.

OOoooh scary...
EDIT: 5 0 0 ! My greatest view of any of my posts. Keep replying, maybe we have a seat left ^^

This post has been edited by Elite viking on August 08, 2005 08:02 pm
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: February 17, 2005 03:39 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

In a word: Nice

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Give a man a gun he thinks he's superman.
Give a man two and he thinks he's God.
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
-Rusty-
Posted: February 17, 2005 03:55 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

QUOTE (OneoftheLost @ Feb 17 2005, 09:39 AM)
In a word: Nice

but thats 4 words happy.gif

and yeah keep it up
PM
Keyes
Posted: February 17, 2005 03:57 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

yay! zombiessssss!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
-=Jouni=-
Posted: February 17, 2005 04:16 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

Wery cool, cant wait to find out what happens to me laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
DarknessGlams
Posted: February 17, 2005 05:21 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

This is cool. Keep going and i'll see when you introduce the Russian.

P.S. Can i arrive in an attack chopper or something like that. That would be cool but if you don't want me too thats fine.

Don't take me out the story for saying that, please.

This post has been edited by DarknessGlams on February 17, 2005 05:22 pm

--------------------
[nolargeimagesplz]http://img254.echo.cx/img254/2283/seminardeath2tn.gif[/IMG]
THINGS THAT I AM WORKING ON.
BD Source
BD Source. Please Read. Important (ish)
The BrainDead Source website.
Hey, please join my forums.
The Forums (Please, come on, join, please)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
Elite viking
Posted: February 17, 2005 05:34 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Wou will die for making suggestions! Face my Wr4th!!!
Nah, kidding. And yes, attack chopper is the preferred arrival method. Same for grey. Gneralas will enter the fray soon smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: February 17, 2005 08:17 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Make them arrive in a wooden chopper they made out of wood they found, to make it move you have to run. smile.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 17, 2005 10:27 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE. IF YOU EXPECTED ONE SINCE MY NAME APPEARED AS "LAST POST BY: VIKING", IT'S TOO BAD FOR YOU.
Now, with that done, here's the news update: next week (starting this friday) I have one week of winter vacation. So there will be updates aaaall the time, 23\6. Look forward to it.
PMEmail Poster
zombieslaya
Posted: February 18, 2005 01:20 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

great story, this is getting way too funny, is it ok if my charecter comes in on a hummer with TOW missles on it? that would be cool, also if he stepped out with a AK and slapping twin Deagles that would be cool as well.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 18, 2005 08:06 am
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Your wishes are my command wink.gif
I will try to fix in almost anything you guys tell me, but I have to hold on a certain reality (Not everyone becomes superman, or has 500 guns, or a tough rocket car\ sarcasm, a wooden chopper and the like)
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 18, 2005 08:47 am
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Tell me again, why have we tilted your desk and are hiding behind it? Nikku asked a bit troubled.

I told you. The Red Death has been modified to revive humans, but that operation only salvages the simplest of instincts. Like to feed.

And that is not good because?

Rusty shook his head.

Have you never seen a zombie movie lately? Theres all the info you need about reanimation, their needs and how to stop them.

So we are now in a B-Movie with zombies. This was way too stupid for Nikku, continuing, Even if this is real, and that clone was a zombie, and he wanted to feed, and went into the clone storage where we keep fifty Osama-Wannabes and did his magic, everyone turning to zombies Then why do we hide in your office, without locking the door, and dont tell anybody.

Its too late. They are all gone. This thing spreads incredibly fast. So now we have to stay here and wait until this thing blows over. Rusty couldnt see any flaws in his plan.

All gone? I see about fifty people out there, chatting, drinking coffee and writing on notepads Look, there for example.

BLAM. Rusty had shot the leg of a janitor, which now screamed in agony.

What the fuck did you do that for? He wasnt a zombie! He was just cleaning up the toilets!

I had to test if he really was one.

TEST? You blew off his freaking leg! Is that what you call TEST?

Yes, I read it in a lot of zombie books. Best way too check if someone is zombie or friend, is shoot them somewhere nonlethal. Hell make it.

You could have asked are you a zombie ya know.

Fiddlesticks. Well, maybe I should end his misery.

Hey, Dont you fucki- BLAM.

The janitor fell on the ground, head completely removed. A few scientists were getting a bit scared, avoiding the office of Rusty.

Great. You killed the guy. I am gonna get into so much shit for this.

Relax. Hey, what you say I give you a birthday present? Its a little over due, but itll do.
Birthday? It was feb. 9th and suddenly, just when you have shot the head of a JANITOR, not a ZOMBIE, you remember.
Do you want it or not? Oh, here it is.

Rusty gave the surprised Nikku a heavy box, wrapped in with his favorite army man gift-wrapping. He ripped off the paper, and inside was

A box of .45 ACP and .357 High-explosive, two new MK23 clips, Laser sights, and a Desert Eagle Falcion .357, fully loaded with High-explosive rounds, Nikku said, striving to keep a straight face and not burst into tears.

Thank you man.

Youre welcome. With my pay its good to get rid of some bills. Rusty smiled.

H3333Lllpppp!!!!!111 4444GGHHHSORESZ!!!!111 Z0MB111111EESS!!!!!

The two of them quickly peered up from behind the desk.
It was Civillian, madly running around screaming in numbers. Few possessed the art of it.
Z0MB1sEEEEE C0MING!!!!11

Behind him, distant moaning and gurgling was heard, sometimes the muffled pop of a small gun, screams from people getting devoured. Nikkus face got into his killing look.

"Ok, man. You were right.
Nikku slapped two fresh clips into his MK23s, put on the laser pointers, cocked the Falcion, took of the safety of his Sig Sauer, chambered rounds into the Mini Uzis, clicked out the blade from the HALO knife and handed the Winchester over to Rusty.

Were in for serious shit. You get out and gather people.

But we are surely much safer in he-

Professor, no time for talking. I got to find a phone to the army or whatever. We cant fight the hordes of undead alone.

He handed him the Falcion .357 and three clips.

Take care of it, okay? Ill tell anyone I encounter to meet up with you in the briefing room, across the hall. It is the best place to defend.

They exchanged looks.

Ok. Good luck, my friend.

Nikku walked calmly out, with a small backpack (on his you know, its named BACKpack for a reason) stuffed with clips and loose rounds. He advanced to a quick pace, and then a run. Soon, he was gone.

Rusty ran over to the brief room, yelling for everyone to get whatever they had of firearms and weapons, and gather in the briefing room. The hall went silent.

Was it you who shot Mikey? You have a gun and a-BLAM.

Another janitor fell to the ground.

No time for chit-chat. Get in NOW! We are safer together!

All of the scientists, eventual not yet-dead janitors and security guards in the area suddenly found out obeying was a very good idea.
It begins

This post has been edited by Elite viking on August 08, 2005 08:05 pm
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: February 18, 2005 02:02 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

BLAM. Rusty had shot the leg of a janitor, which now screamed in agony.
What the fuck did you do that for? He wasnt a zombie! He was just cleaning up the toilets!
I had to test if he really was one.
TEST? You blew off his freaking leg! Is that what you call TEST?
Yes, I read it in a lot of zombie books. Best way too check if someone is zombie or friend, is shoot them somewhere nonlethal. Hell make it.
You could have asked are you a zombie ya know.
Fiddlesticks. Well, maybe I should end his misery.
Hey, Dont you fucki- BLAM.
The janitor fell on the ground, head completely removed. A few scientists were getting a bit scared, avoiding the office of Rusty.
Great. You killed the guy. I am gonna get into so much shit for this.

ROFLMAO!!!! laugh.gif ya almost made me choke on my drink at that bit! keep em coming! biggrin.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 18, 2005 02:46 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Thanks a lot biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
zombieslaya
Posted: February 18, 2005 06:27 pm