Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Emergancy responce - Part one
Radman
Posted: January 13, 2005 09:49 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Members

My partner gripped his gun tightly as he saw the slow moving figure stumble towards him.

'Freeze!... police!'

He exclaimed assertively

However the guy didnt even flinch, like he hadnt even heard him, or just didnt care. The room was dark, we could barley see a thing, and the only noise we could hear was a the bleeping of the phone.

' The number you have dialled has not been recognised, please hang up and try again....'

there was also the sound of something MUCH more sinister, a low level moaning which seemed to be coming from the unknown assailant. I drew my torch and aimed it towards the figure.

'Holy he-'

Before i could even finish my sentence my partner open fired. The room lit up with gunfire. The 'thing' however wasnt going down. I drew my pistol immediately and began to open fire. one of us managed to hit it in the face and it slumped to the floor in a bloody mess.

'What the f*ck was that...'

My partner blurted out. Both of us walked over to the bloodied corpse. Its face had been crushed by the force of the bullet, which was odd. We were using a low calibre, it SHOULD have just punched a neat little whole in its forehead. Its torso was riddled with bullets. They too had caused horrendous wounds. It wasnt that which scared us though. The thing looked 'dead.' It was like staring at a body in the morgue which had been dead for a few days. The colour was gone from its face, its eyes looked empty and drawn and its skin was beginning to fester.

'Ok, lets do a sweep of the house... TOGETHER.' I calmly, yet reluctantly said.

We both began to walk towards the bathroom door which was partially open. What we saw when we peered round the door was truly horrific. A young women was lying over the bath tub. Her insides had been ripped out and left strewn across the bathroom floor. The place stank of blood.

'Holy shit... Lets get back to the squad car and report this in..' I muttered in a terrified voice.

When we where out of the front door it was the air which first hit us. It felt unusually cold, and damp. There was an odd smell too, like a dead rabbit left in the sun too long, the funny thing was we didnt notice it when we pulled up not five minutes before. We both got into the car. I picked up the radio.

'Come in central, this is unit 4523.... Something really strange is going on down here....'

I paused for a few seconds to wait for a response.... None came...

'Central come in... please....'

I turned to face my partner... Only to see him staring out of the windscreen.

'Ben.... I cant raise central.... Ben?...'

When i looked what i saw was truly horrible... The entire street was filled with distorted, bloody figures, all of which where slowly lumbering towards us....

------------ To be Continued-----------

--------------------
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth...

user posted image

'They say people dont believe in heroes anymore... Well im going to give them back their hero."
PMEmail Poster
Grey Snake
Posted: January 13, 2005 10:05 pm
Quote Post

Clean up Crew
Group Icon

Group: BB Betatesters

The story just blew my away....Its freckin Awesome! You did a great Job!

--------------------
Moderators of Fourms
Jakkar
TSS
Grey Snake
Immoral Sniper
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation Guide - Step By Step Guide
The Angel Estate - My story
PMEmail Poster
DUDE-MAN
Posted: January 13, 2005 10:10 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

fucking good

--------------------
yeah dude
PMEmail Poster
MtG
  Posted: January 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis
Group Icon

Group: BB Betatesters

sw33t.
That kicks the shit out of mine.

Excellent.
cool.gif

--------------------
Ich werde dich toeten.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Radman
Posted: January 14, 2005 12:16 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Thanks for the positive feedback...

Im going to post 'Part 2' tommorrow...

Stay tuned...

--------------------

user posted image

'They say people dont believe in heroes anymore... Well im going to give them back their hero."
PMEmail Poster
Weeshow
Posted: January 14, 2005 04:13 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Single word excellent. Time for me to start nitpicking. Hmm this is gonna be hard. Howabout describing the house at the start? Nothing constructive that i can really say except from encouargement.
PMEmail Poster
Radman
Posted: January 14, 2005 11:04 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

::Part Two::

Ben sharply turned the keys in the ignition and slammed his foot to the floor, as soon as the engine roared to life. The headlights lit up most of the street revealing what seemed to be hundreds of grotesque humanoid monsters.

'Holy shit, Dave what the hells going on' Ben screamed as we blared past each lumbering figure.

'I dont know Ben... But this is the most messed up situation Ive ever been in'

I paused for a moment, thinking about what i should do or say.

'Well... What now?'

Ben said in a uneasy and terrified voice.

'Hell i dont know... Head back to the station. Maybe they know whats going on.'

Ben swerved the car past two figures in the middle of the road. I managed to get a glimpse of them as we passed. One of them had blood and gore plastered around his mouth and shirt. As they disappeared into scenery i grabbed the shotgun mounted to the side of me.

'Time to check arms, How many clips have you got?'

Ben looked at me for a split second before continuing to observe the road ahead.

'Erm... I definitely spent one clip in the house. So one more clip for my pistol.'

'Ok... Same here, you wanna take the shotgun?'

Ben paused for a second or so.

'Sure... Take my extra clip.'

He then instinctively reached for a pocket on his gun belt and passed me his one remaining clip.

'Ok, the shotgun is already loaded and theres some ammo in the boot.'

Ben just nodded, he was too busy concentrating on the road ahead, i looked out of the window. We where going fast, houses and cars began to merge together. It was then that the radio suddenly burst to life with sound. It picked up message after message of officers requesting back up, medical assistance and riot control units.

'Sounds like the entire city is going to hell'

Ben suddenly slowed down and grabbed his mobile phone from his pocket.

'Shit!... Sharon...' He screamed

He punched in some numbers and held the phone up against his face. A few agonising seconds later I could just here the computerised voice say

'Sorry, network unavailable... Please try again later.'

He dialled again, only to get the same response.

'F*ck!... The whole damn networks out..'

He slammed his fist hard against the steering wheel. It was then that i began to feel lucky that i did not have any family in the city.

'Ben, you wanna go see if shes ok?' I said in a concerned tone.

Ben swerved the car around the next corner, he had a look of determination on his face. We drove for five minutes along the seemingly endless suburban streets, before coming to a stop outside the typical suburban house. Ben jumped out of the car immediatley, grasping the pump action shotgun tightly.

'Sharon!...' He screamed.

When he saw the front door of his house ajar. He ran towards the wood picketed gate which had been forced off its hinches and continued through the doorway. I was barley out of the car when i heard a blood curdling scream followed by gunshots.

'Damn it Ben...' I muttered angrily as I ran through the entrance.

As soon as i was through the door another shot rang out. I ran towards the sound which seemed to have emitted from the kitchen. When i turned the corner i saw ben standing over the body of what was left of his wife. He had a horrendous wound in his neck, his uniform was stained with blood and he was bleeding all over the floor.

'She... She... bit me, Dave...' he murmured

'Jesus.... Ben'

I picked up a dish cloth off the kitchen side and ran over to him. I held it up against his wound which was beginning to gush. His artery hadnt been punctured otherwise he'd be dead by now. I knew however that I had to get him to a doctor quickly, if he was to have any chance of survival

---------To be continued-----------

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: January 14, 2005 11:12 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

awesome but why use two threads?

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Radman
Posted: January 14, 2005 11:29 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Dont worry i asked the Mod to delete the old one.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Radman
Posted: January 15, 2005 02:19 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

------------Emergency Response - Part three----------

I dragged Ben out of the house and bundled him into the passenger side of the squad car. I then motioned his arm towards the bloody rag on his neck and pressed his hand against it, quickly I moved over into the drivers seat and snatched the car keys off the dashboard.

'Your going to make it Ben.' I said in a determined yet fearful voice, as a fumbled the keys into the ignition.

The street ahead was empty so i put my foot down on the accelerator hard. Every few seconds i'd turn and make sure Ben was holding the cloth against his neck. He was breathing short, heavy breaths; I knew i needed to get him to a doctor soon.

Ahead of me i caught a glimpse of a street sign

'Medical Clinic' with an arrow pointing to the left.

I sharply turned the car and headed down the road. The entrance to the clinic was just ahead, i could make out the sign and a ambulance which was parked irratically just outside the main entrance. I pulled up and got out of the car, ahead of me was a lone figure of a man.

'Hey you!... I need some help here!'

The guy slowly span round revealing a gaping wound in his face.

'Oh fuck...'

I pulled my pistol from its holster and aimed for his head, the area around me lit up with a yellow glow for a split second when i pulled the trigger. The figure fell to floor and twitched, I knew i got a clean hit. Walking over to the remains of the body I could see that the man was dressed in a doctors coat, heavily stained with blood and gore. I stood there for a few seconds, cocked my gun and turned round.

In front of me stood Ben, his face was pale and white, and his piercing, emotionless eyes where looking straight at me. The wound around his neck had developed into a horrid sticky mess.

'Jesus... Ben....' I whispered

He clumsily began to walk towards me. His arms where raised and his hands where clawing at me. I aimed my pistol at him, at first i couldnt pull the trigger, he had been my best friend ever since the academy. It was then that looked into his empty eyes and knew I wasnt looking at Ben anymore, but some kind of demon which had totally erased all trace of my partner, my friend.

The street rang out with a single gunshot, and the creature hit the floor with a thud.

I walked over to its bloody remains, knelt down and took off the stained badge pinned to his uniform. As I held the round silver metallic object in my hand i couldnt help but look at it. A few seconds later i shook myself out of the trance and placed the badge into my pocket.

'Im sorry Ben' I uneasily said, before shedding a tear.

I then got up and walked towards the car, thinking about what i was going to do next.

-------------to be continued---------------

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Weeshow
Posted: January 15, 2005 04:44 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Excellent, a very good story and plot. However, it is lacking literary merit. The description is lacking although the atmosphere you have created a good one. When you are writing, picture the scene in your head. Think what it looks like and then write what you see. Excellent story.
PMEmail Poster
Radman
Posted: January 15, 2005 06:58 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

QUOTE (Weeshow @ Jan 15 2005, 04:44 PM)
Excellent, a very good story and plot. However, it is lacking literary merit. The description is lacking although the atmosphere you have created a good one. When you are writing, picture the scene in your head. Think what it looks like and then write what you see. Excellent story.

Thanks alot...

In future i'll be more descriptive in my stories. Also expect the next installment tommorrow.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
homer
Posted: January 16, 2005 04:03 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

very very good, luv it
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Radman
Posted: January 16, 2005 09:44 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

------------- Emergency response part- 4------------------------------

As i drove down the main road heading out of town, all i could do was think about the people i was leaving behind. It wasnt only Ben that was playing on my mind, but all my friends in the police department and my neighbours who where more then likely dead or worse.... I shook myself out of the hellish daydream and continued concentrating on the prospect of escape. Soon i would be at Maryfield Bridge, and then onto the main road which cuts through the dense forest surrounding the city. As far as i was concerned it was every man for himself. I just wasnt prepared to watch friend after friend gettting torn to shreds in front of me. Id probably end up doing more good out of the city anyway, I could raise the alarm and bring help.

I turned the car around a corner, and was greeted by a massive pile up. The entire road was blocked, car after car had slammed it one another creating an impenetrable barricade of twisted metal and broken glass. Not only that but i could see the vehicles former occupants mindlessly trying to claw their way out of the wreckage, their bloody disfigured faces made the harsh reality of the situation seem even clearer.

'Give me a God damn break.' I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I opened the squad car door and got out, pistol clasped in hand. Anxiously i looked for any possible way i could get the car through. But there was no space, no way out. Angry and frustrated i threw my pistol on the passengers seat as i clambered back into cruiser.

'Well, looks like your out of luck again...' I said to myself sarcastically.

I was about to give up all hope of ever escaping the city alive, until i heard the faint sound of a voice through the ocean of static on the radio.

'Come in anyo-...... This is SW...T team 6... Is anyone left ali-...'

I quickly picked up the mouth piece and began to shout.

'This is unit 4523 i read you!..'

I then fiddled with the radio frequency controle, the message began to break up but came back strong a few seconds later.

'....Thank God someones left! we've taken shelter in the Newbelt Green area of downtown. Go to apartment building 7, we've secured the building.'

'Ok... Im on my way now... What happened to the station?' I reluctantly asked

There was a short period of silence...

'Just head to our position, we'll brief you when you get here.'

'Rodger that.'

I slammed the car door shut, turned the key in the ignition and reversed at high speed. Sharply, I turned the steering wheel and tires screeched under force exherted onto them. As soon as i saw the road ahead of me was clear, i put the car into first gear and hit the accelerator.
Driving down the emptry streets felt strange, then again this whole situation was pretty strange. It looked as if i had a clear run when, out of no where a truck came speeding towards me. I swerved hard, just missing the bright red blur as it sped past me. My car span on the road like it was on ice before smashing into two park cars. A shower of glass rained down onto me and then everything went quiet and still. It took me a minute to gather back my nerves. Feeling lucky i survived the crash I laid my head back into the chair, thats when i heard the all to familier groan. I quickly looked to the side. Three of the grotesque creatures where shuffling towards me, I reached for my holster, only to feel the unbuckled handle strap. Panicked and shocked i looked down at the empty leather holster, remembering i threw my gun on the passenger seat, my eyes darted over to the chair but my pistol was gone. Louder and louder the moaning grew, i looked back towards them, they where only a few metres away now. I didnt know what i could do, i knew if those things got to me i'd be torn limb from limb... I was hit by images of the women in the bathroom, it was then i caught a glimpse of the Shotgun strap. I quickly stretched my arm out and tried to reach it...

'C'mon... C'mon....'

I managed to get the tip of my index finger around the back of the strap. Painfully i pulled as hard as i could and the gun flew back into my arms. I looked towards the window and saw the creature putting its blood soaked hands on the door.

'You want a piece of me?...' I screamed before pulling the trigger.

The creatures head exploded in a wave of gore.

I then cocked the gun and took aim for the other two. I fired and the second creature fell to floor, the third one still slowly etching its way towards me, oblivious to the destruction of it's counterparts. I cocked the gun for the second time, aimed and fired. Not only did i take the creatures head off, but the buck shot had ripped through the left side of its torso. The road infront of me was covered in pieces of bone and biomatter. I kicked the drivers door open and wriggled out, all the while keeping a close eye on the area around me. It looked clear, not a sign of anyone or anything. I quickly moved towards the back of the car and opened the boot. I grabbed the ammo belt which was full of bright red shotgun shells, and put it round my bloody and tatted uniform. I was about to walk away from the wreckage when my eyes caught the glimpse of something silver on the back seat. I moved closer and saw it was my berretta pistol. I smashed the back window and grabbed it.

'Bloody thing....' i muttered.

looking at my watch and began walking, knowing that i had well over four miles to cover on foot before i would reach SWAT team six's safe haven. I also knew that getting there wasnt going to be easy.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: January 16, 2005 11:24 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

bloody good story smile.gif keep it comin!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 123>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll